Earn FREE VP, FREE Bitcoin and more from local stores. SFI's new program, Localvantia, is live! LEARN MORE.

Welcome to the Forum

Join in-depth discussions of SFI news, products, programs, and more with your fellow SFI affiliates. Brainstorm and share tips and ideas. Start new threads. Get your questions answered 24/7, become a Forum Guru, and more!

Flash Drawing Winner Badge.

Posted 5 days ago More by YOONUS S.

In SFI, we have all sorts of Winner Badges. So I wonder, Why not suggest for a New Badge for Flash Drawing Winners? So here I am. I suggest a New Badge for Flash Drawing Winners. Some members don't even know Flash Drawing. And many don't bid at all on Auctions. If this Badge is introduced, many will try to get it and compete for more and more wins. I hope Sir Gery will think about it.
In SFI, we have all sorts of Winner Badges.
So I wonder, Why not suggest for a New Badge for Flash Drawing Winners?
So here I am.
I suggest a New Badge for Flash Drawing Winners.
Some members don't even know Flash Drawing.
And many don't bid at all on Auctions.
If this Badge is introduced, many will try to get it and compete for more and more wins.
I hope Sir Gery will think about it.
5x SUPPORT
YOONUS S.

India

Posted 5 days ago

[img]https://i.imgur.com/DKVCAYO.jpg[/img] alot of different things happen in SFI.
alot of different things happen in SFI.
SUPPORT
Lacretia L.

United States

Posted 5 days ago

I already raised this issue 26 days ago. No action yet. https://www.sfimg.com/forum/thread?id=105911[img]http://bryantmcgill.com/uploads/images/blog/bryant-mcgill-given-up-life-hope-1a9j.jpg[/img]
I already raised this issue 26 days ago. No action yet.
www.sfimg.com/forum/thread?id=105911
2x SUPPORT

Posted 5 days ago

hello this is a beautiful suggestion because many affiliates are afraid of bidding on any product to avoid loosing but one thing is certain the more you bid the more the winning spirit increases. Again if the flash drawing badge is introduced as suggested by Mr Yoonuss it will put more zeal and interest in them. Dont be afraid of bidding. it is very easy if you study the techniques and tips very well. I just won this morning 20 packs tc and I have been winning. It is my best.
hello this is a beautiful suggestion because many affiliates are afraid of bidding on any product to avoid loosing but one thing is certain the more you bid the more the winning spirit increases. Again if the flash drawing badge is introduced as suggested by Mr Yoonuss it will put more zeal and interest in them.
Dont be afraid of bidding. it is very easy if you study the techniques and tips very well. I just won this morning 20 packs tc and I have been winning. It is my best.
4x SUPPORT
Nkechi N.

Nigeria

Posted 5 days ago, edited 5 days ago

The Princebenders Auction already has two badge. Being the winner, you will have awarded it. It could be created one for competitor, every 5 PB that you do not win, but acquire for the price suggested the item, you get your badge. Edson
The Princebenders Auction already has two badge.
Being the winner, you will have awarded it.
It could be created one for competitor, every 5 PB that you do not win, but acquire for the price suggested the item, you get your badge.
Edson
2x SUPPORT
EDSON P.

Brazil

Liked by Robert T.

Posted 5 days ago 1 Reply

Hi Yoonus, I agree with Edson, There are all ready two badges, then is there any need for one more badge?
Hi Yoonus,
I agree with Edson, There are all ready two badges, then is there any need for one more badge?
Ambili T.

India

Liked by Robert T.

Posted 5 days ago More by YOONUS S.

[quote=1232517]Hi Yoonus, I agree with Edson, There are all ready two badges, then is there any need for one more badge? [/quote] Yes Ambili, I think there is a need for a new badge. Just imagine. In the T- Time badge we have to win only 2 TCredits, where we win double of that in Flash Drawing. And it would be an inspiration for others, that so and so person has won this Flash Drawing badge, say 50 times or 100 times, whatever his/ her score may be.
Ambili T. posted:
Hi Yoonus,
I agree with Edson, There are all ready two badges, then is there any need for one more badge?

Yes Ambili, I think there is a need for a new badge.
Just imagine. In the T- Time badge we have to win only 2 TCredits, where we win double of that in Flash Drawing.
And it would be an inspiration for others, that so and so person has won this Flash Drawing badge, say 50 times or 100 times, whatever his/ her score may be.
5x SUPPORT
YOONUS S.

India

Liked by Robert T.

Posted 5 days ago

Agree with you about it good thinking .. it sud be there.. it will encourage people .. care and bid
Agree with you about it good thinking .. it sud be there.. it will encourage people .. care and bid
Jaswant S.

India

Posted 9 hours ago

Yoonus I agree with you .Why not have a badge for Flash Drawing .When there are somany badges for Poker card game and Zack jack why not have one for Flash drawing too .Then many will start bidding . I hope Sir Gery will think about it
Yoonus I agree with you .Why not have a badge for Flash Drawing .When there are somany badges for Poker card game and Zack jack why not have one for Flash drawing too .Then many will start bidding .
I hope Sir Gery will think about it
7x SUPPORT
Padmini k.

India

E365 Runner Up

| Edit settings