Earn FREE VP, FREE Bitcoin and more from local stores. SFI's new program, Localvantia, is live! LEARN MORE.

Welcome to the Forum

Join in-depth discussions of SFI news, products, programs, and more with your fellow SFI affiliates. Brainstorm and share tips and ideas. Start new threads. Get your questions answered 24/7, become a Forum Guru, and more!

Duplication – The Silent Dream Killer - Part Three

Posted 5 days ago

[url=https://www.sfimg.com/forum/thread?id=107563]Duplication – The Silent Dream Killer - Part One[/url] [url=https://www.sfimg.com/forum/thread?id=107597]Duplication – The Silent Dream Killer - Part Two[/url] Once you start getting responses from people who are interested in starting their own home based business, and are willing to work at it, you can begin the duplication process with the details about how they should do that. [url=https://www.sfimg.com/ROS/ROSWorkWithWorkers]Work with the Workers.[/url] We all learned it in the Rules of Success. What should they do? The first option would be to follow what you or your sponsor or your upline are doing if they have been communicating with you and are successful. Share the details of exactly how you got started and what works for you. The second option is to guide them through the Launchpad lessons. They may have already done some of that, but ask them if they have any questions about any part of the lessons. At any time if they start asking for money, or TCredits, because they don’t have any, I would be very suspicious of why they are really here. I don’t respond to those requests because I feel if I do it for 1, I have to do it for everyone. And I can’t afford to do that. And neither can you. Keep your focus on those affiliates who are working the program and learning how to do things. The third option is to direct them to the marketing section so they can see all the ideas on how to recruit and sell, and the marketing aids available to them. Let them decide what they want to try, but encourage them to do something. Be prepared to answer their questions. Communication is always important, but even moreso at this point. But don’t overwhelm them with information. They have enough already, and they need to understand it along the way. The failure of duplication is why so many people give up in affiliate marketing. That is why I call it the silent killer. Because all the work you do to help someone may not be enough. And when they can't get results in the same fashion, they decide to leave in a lot of cases. And you many never know why some of your PSA’s give up - even after a year or more of working in SFI. The failure of duplication can be a silent killer, but it is also the reason for the biggest successes. It is the key to our success; we just have to keep trying to find the ones who want to listen and learn and earn. Good Luck out there!
Duplication – The Silent Dream Killer - Part One
Duplication – The Silent Dream Killer - Part Two

Once you start getting responses from people who are interested in starting their own home based business, and are willing to work at it, you can begin the duplication process with the details about how they should do that.

Work with the Workers. We all learned it in the Rules of Success.

What should they do? The first option would be to follow what you or your sponsor or your upline are doing if they have been communicating with you and are successful. Share the details of exactly how you got started and what works for you.

The second option is to guide them through the Launchpad lessons. They may have already done some of that, but ask them if they have any questions about any part of the lessons.

At any time if they start asking for money, or TCredits, because they don’t have any, I would be very suspicious of why they are really here. I don’t respond to those requests because I feel if I do it for 1, I have to do it for everyone. And I can’t afford to do that. And neither can you. Keep your focus on those affiliates who are working the program and learning how to do things.

The third option is to direct them to the marketing section so they can see all the ideas on how to recruit and sell, and the marketing aids available to them. Let them decide what they want to try, but encourage them to do something.

Be prepared to answer their questions. Communication is always important, but even moreso at this point. But don’t overwhelm them with information. They have enough already, and they need to understand it along the way.

The failure of duplication is why so many people give up in affiliate marketing. That is why I call it the silent killer. Because all the work you do to help someone may not be enough. And when they can't get results in the same fashion, they decide to leave in a lot of cases. And you many never know why some of your PSA’s give up - even after a year or more of working in SFI.

The failure of duplication can be a silent killer, but it is also the reason for the biggest successes. It is the key to our success; we just have to keep trying to find the ones who want to listen and learn and earn.

Good Luck out there!
16x SUPPORT
Scott L.

Canada

Gold Fast-Track

Posted 5 days ago

Thank you, Scott, again :blush: It needs a little confidence while mentoring members, that they let us explain to them what is the good old fashion way that could lead to success. It is in everybody's best interest to duplicate - the member would have to follow easier way, without inventing the hot water - and the Sponsors would have working people. Yes, we get to keep trying - it's the numbers game. Thank you for putting it all together - a Trilogy :smiley:
Thank you, Scott, again

It needs a little confidence while mentoring members, that they let us explain to them what is the good old fashion way that could lead to success. It is in everybody's best interest to duplicate - the member would have to follow easier way, without inventing the hot water - and the Sponsors would have working people.
Yes, we get to keep trying - it's the numbers game. Thank you for putting it all together - a Trilogy
37x SUPPORT
Tatjana G.

Croatia

E365 Champion
Gold Fast-Track

Posted 5 days ago

Hi Scott! Very educational - great thread ! Thanks for sharing! Best regards !
Hi Scott!

Very educational - great thread !

Thanks for sharing!

Best regards !
194x SUPPORT
Sead Š.

Bosnia And Herzegovina

E365 Champion

Posted 5 days ago

Hi Scott, Thanks again for sharing your experience with us. It is much appreciated, and it helps. Best regards, Cristel
Hi Scott,

Thanks again for sharing your experience with us. It is much appreciated, and it helps.

Best regards, Cristel
Cristel v.

Netherlands

Posted 5 days ago

Wow, thanks Mr. Scott! I've learned from you today! Very helpful advice for me as a newbie Team Leader. /;-? All the best for you Mr. Scott! /;-? Best regards!
Wow, thanks Mr. Scott! I've learned from you today! Very helpful advice for me as a newbie Team Leader. /;-?

All the best for you Mr. Scott! /;-?
Best regards!
4x SUPPORT
Marilyn C.

Philippines

Posted 5 days ago

Hi Scott, thanks, this is good stuff! I saw the title & immediately thought, "Shucks, I never saw the first 2 parts," so thanks for sharing & making sure we have all THREE for reference. Duplication is definite one of the keys to success with SFI. I always ask folks, "Would you rather do 100% of the work as 1 person to be successful, or would you rather have a team of 100 people doing 1% each to make each other successful?" When we help enuff other folks to make it then we will also. In network marketing remember, "Some will, some won't , so what, next!"
Hi Scott, thanks, this is good stuff! I saw the title & immediately thought, "Shucks, I never saw the first 2 parts," so thanks for sharing & making sure we have all THREE for reference. Duplication is definite one of the keys to success with SFI. I always ask folks, "Would you rather do 100% of the work as 1 person to be successful, or would you rather have a team of 100 people doing 1% each to make each other successful?" When we help enuff other folks to make it then we will also. In network marketing remember, "Some will, some won't , so what, next!"
6x SUPPORT
Steve H.

United States

E365 Country Champion

Posted 5 days ago

Thank You Scott Great and informational post. I am learning so much from you and senior affiliates from SFI here at the forum. You are so right, communication is the key.
Thank You Scott
Great and informational post. I am learning so much from you and senior affiliates from SFI here at the forum. You are so right, communication is the key.
8x SUPPORT
Sheila J.

United States

Posted 5 days ago

Scott: Thanks so much for this great post on duplication. It is very obvious that if you don't duplicate and that you don't teach your down line how to duplicate, then your team will definitely go "stale" and you will never build a healthy team of affiliates. You write such great posts. Thanks again.
Scott:
Thanks so much for this great post on duplication. It is very obvious that if you don't duplicate and that you don't teach your down line how to duplicate, then your team will definitely go "stale" and you will never build a healthy team of affiliates.

You write such great posts. Thanks again.
15x SUPPORT
SHELLEY L.

United States

Posted 5 days ago

Thank you Mr Scot. Very, very helpful advice. Best regards.
Thank you Mr Scot. Very, very helpful advice.
Best regards.
Miroslav Đ.

Serbia

E365 Country Champion
Silver Fast-Track

Posted 5 days ago

God bless you Scott for this motivational post.
God bless you Scott for this motivational post.
Andrew D.

Nigeria

Posted 5 days ago

Hi Scott Great post thanks for sharing. Im sharing your link with my team. This is one of those post that will benefit everyone.. Have a great day with much success.
Hi Scott

Great post thanks for sharing. Im sharing your link with my team.
This is one of those post that will benefit everyone..

Have a great day with much success.
SUPPORT
Robin T.

United States

E365 Champion
Gold Fast-Track

Posted 4 days ago

Thank you for the wonderful thoughts of the day and it's really encouraging. Thanks once more. Mathumbo
Thank you for the wonderful thoughts of the day and it's really encouraging. Thanks once more. Mathumbo
MATHUMBO K.

Namibia

Liked by Zoran V. Marilyn C.

| Edit settings