Earn FREE VP, FREE Bitcoin and more from local stores. SFI's new program, Localvantia, is live! LEARN MORE.

Welcome to the Forum

Join in-depth discussions of SFI news, products, programs, and more with your fellow SFI affiliates. Brainstorm and share tips and ideas. Start new threads. Get your questions answered 24/7, become a Forum Guru, and more!

My excitement of winning auction has vanished

Posted 5 days ago More by lucky s.

Hi everyone, I am an EA [Executive Affiliate] and this is my 2nd month with SFI. Today I was awarded 10 Promo bids in E365 contest and I decided to bid for the first time. I waited for a Jr. auction and as soon as the auction started, I bid on it. Guess what I even won that 3 CSA auction. I was very happy and excited as I took one step forward towards my team building but all my ideas and plans are scattered after seeing the mail in my inbox. It was mentioned that, I won the auction for $ 0.12 and need to purchase it for that particular amount. I started learning about SFI from the first day I joined, its been almost 50 days still I learn new things [/some concepts which I missed]. It's breaking English record, as everyone say English is like ocean and we can't know it completely. SFI is one such firm. LocalPay is a good option but why can't we use our commission amount for buying auctions? It will be a good option and helps many Affiliates. or am I missing on this topic too.
Hi everyone,

I am an EA [Executive Affiliate] and this is my 2nd month with SFI. Today I was awarded 10 Promo bids in E365 contest and I decided to bid for the first time. I waited for a Jr. auction and as soon as the auction started, I bid on it. Guess what I even won that 3 CSA auction. I was very happy and excited as I took one step forward towards my team building but all my ideas and plans are scattered after seeing the mail in my inbox. It was mentioned that, I won the auction for $ 0.12 and need to purchase it for that particular amount. I started learning about SFI from the first day I joined, its been almost 50 days still I learn new things [/some concepts which I missed]. It's breaking English record, as everyone say English is like ocean and we can't know it completely. SFI is one such firm. LocalPay is a good option but why can't we use our commission amount for buying auctions? It will be a good option and helps many Affiliates. or am I missing on this topic too.
lucky s.

India

Posted 5 days ago

Congratulations
Congratulations
7x SUPPORT
Vladan V.

Serbia

Posted 5 days ago

Hi Lucky First congratulation on your winning. You are very lucky to win it with such a few bids - this is amazing. Now let answer your question - of course that you could pay it with your commission - but you have to have at least $7 to pay with it ... I wish you many more great winnings like this and everything the best. Regards, Fatima
Hi Lucky
First congratulation on your winning. You are very lucky to win it with such a few bids - this is amazing.

Now let answer your question - of course that you could pay it with your commission - but you have to have at least $7 to pay with it ...

I wish you many more great winnings like this and everything the best.

Regards, Fatima
Fatima O.

Bosnia And Herzegovina

E365 Runner Up
Gold Fast-Track

Posted 5 days ago

[quote=1232576]Hi everyone, I am an EA [Executive Affiliate] and this is my 2nd month with SFI. Today I was awarded 10 Promo bids in E365 contest and I decided to bid for the first time. I waited for a Jr. auction and as soon as the auction started, I bid on it. Guess what I even won that 3 CSA auction. I was very happy and excited as I took one step forward towards my team building but all my ideas and plans are scattered after seeing the mail in my inbox. It was mentioned that, I won the auction for $ 0.12 and need to purchase it for that particular amount. I started learning about SFI from the first day I joined, its been almost 50 days still I learn new things [/some concepts which I missed]. It's breaking English record, as everyone say English is like ocean and we can't know it completely. SFI is one such firm. LocalPay is a good option but why can't we use our commission amount for buying auctions? It will be a good option and helps many Affiliates. or am I missing on this topic too.[/quote] Congrats for your win. You need at least 7$ in your SFI account to use it as payment option while checkout.
lucky s. posted:
Hi everyone,

I am an EA [Executive Affiliate] and this is my 2nd month with SFI. Today I was awarded 10 Promo bids in E365 contest and I decided to bid for the first time. I waited for a Jr. auction and as soon as the auction started, I bid on it. Guess what I even won that 3 CSA auction. I was very happy and excited as I took one step forward towards my team building but all my ideas and plans are scattered after seeing the mail in my inbox. It was mentioned that, I won the auction for $ 0.12 and need to purchase it for that particular amount. I started learning about SFI from the first day I joined, its been almost 50 days still I learn new things [/some concepts which I missed]. It's breaking English record, as everyone say English is like ocean and we can't know it completely. SFI is one such firm. LocalPay is a good option but why can't we use our commission amount for buying auctions? It will be a good option and helps many Affiliates. or am I missing on this topic too.

Congrats for your win.
You need at least 7$ in your SFI account to use it as payment option while checkout.
7x SUPPORT
Priyanka J.

India

E365 Champion

Posted 5 days ago

a very deep congratulation on my side
a very deep congratulation on my side
4x SUPPORT
ABDOOL LATIFF A.

Mauritius

E365 Country Champion

Posted 5 days ago 1 Reply

I was kind of dissapointed too. I thought I won the auction for free...BUT. :)
Elizabeta P.

Serbia

Posted 5 days ago 1 Reply

Well, your name is Lucky...and lucky you WERE to win that auction! Congratulations! Now, to see what you can do.. You have 30 days to pay that auction and get your CSAs... Be aware that you need to maintain your EA rank to continue to have your CSAs... if you go to the AFF rank this month, you will lose them. About payment options... Yes, you can use your money from the SFI Account...BUT...you need to have at least $ 7 there to be eligible to use them. Those are the rules...and we all need to respect them... Now, you have 30 days to see what is the best way for you to buy those CSAs...or NOT. Anyhow, those Promo Bids were FREE, right?
Well, your name is Lucky...and lucky you WERE to win that auction!
Congratulations!

Now, to see what you can do..
You have 30 days to pay that auction and get your CSAs...
Be aware that you need to maintain your EA rank to continue to have your CSAs...
if you go to the AFF rank this month, you will lose them.

About payment options...
Yes, you can use your money from the SFI Account...BUT...you need to have at least
$ 7 there to be eligible to use them.

Those are the rules...and we all need to respect them...

Now, you have 30 days to see what is the best way for you to buy those CSAs...or NOT.
Anyhow, those Promo Bids were FREE, right?
67x SUPPORT
Tanja K.

Montenegro

E365 Country Champion
Silver Fast-Track

Posts: 5,003 | Followers: 1,094 | Joined SFI: May 25, 2015

Posted 4 days ago

Congratulations on winning.I am an SFI affiliate since March this year and still could not win an auction.I spent 50+ Tcredits and 2× 10 promo bids on 2 auctions at once and was not so lucky to won it.I will keep trying though.
Congratulations on winning.I am an SFI affiliate since March this year and still could not win an auction.I spent 50+ Tcredits and 2× 10 promo bids on 2 auctions at once and was not so lucky to won it.I will keep trying though.
Jacqueline W.

South Africa

Posted 4 days ago More by Von M.

Good job and congrats von
Good job and congrats von
Von M.

United States

Gold Fast-Track

Posted 4 days ago More by lucky s.

[quote=1232633]I was kind of dissapointed too. I thought I won the auction for free...BUT. :)[/quote] ya even i too thought the same they are for free
Elizabeta P. posted:

ya even i too thought the same they are for free
lucky s.

India

Posted 4 days ago More by lucky s.

[quote=1232684]Well, your name is Lucky...and lucky you WERE to win that auction! Congratulations! Now, to see what you can do.. You have 30 days to pay that auction and get your CSAs... Be aware that you need to maintain your EA rank to continue to have your CSAs... if you go to the AFF rank this month, you will lose them. About payment options... Yes, you can use your money from the SFI Account...BUT...you need to have at least $ 7 there to be eligible to use them. Those are the rules...and we all need to respect them... Now, you have 30 days to see what is the best way for you to buy those CSAs...or NOT. Anyhow, those Promo Bids were FREE, right?[/quote] Oh I see... Thank you ma'm for the information. Yes those promo bids are for free :)
Tanja K. posted:
Well, your name is Lucky...and lucky you WERE to win that auction!
Congratulations!

Now, to see what you can do..
You have 30 days to pay that auction and get your CSAs...
Be aware that you need to maintain your EA rank to continue to have your CSAs...
if you go to the AFF rank this month, you will lose them.

About payment options...
Yes, you can use your money from the SFI Account...BUT...you need to have at least
$ 7 there to be eligible to use them.

Those are the rules...and we all need to respect them...

Now, you have 30 days to see what is the best way for you to buy those CSAs...or NOT.
Anyhow, those Promo Bids were FREE, right?

Oh I see... Thank you ma'm for the information.
Yes those promo bids are for free :)
lucky s.

India

Liked by Kristina K.

Posted 4 days ago

Dear Lucky S , Congratulations on the winning auction, As for the rest, sometimes it is difficult to accept something that is often mentioned in the SFI: No free lunch . All the Best !
Dear Lucky S ,
Congratulations on the winning auction,
As for the rest, sometimes it is difficult to accept something that is often mentioned in the SFI:
No free lunch .
All the Best !
164x SUPPORT
Zoran V.

Serbia

E365 Champion
Silver Fast-Track

Liked by Kristina K.

| Edit settings