Earn FREE VP, FREE Bitcoin and more from local stores. SFI's new program, Localvantia, is live! LEARN MORE.

Welcome to the Forum

Join in-depth discussions of SFI news, products, programs, and more with your fellow SFI affiliates. Brainstorm and share tips and ideas. Start new threads. Get your questions answered 24/7, become a Forum Guru, and more!

Redeemed Rewardicals!

Posted 5 days ago

I am very happy to announce that today I redeemed 300 Rewardicals for 100 Versa Points! This is a very good option to redeem our Rewardicals the way we want. I did this for experimental purposes and very happy to learn that Rewardical Tokens will be a great success in coming years. [img]https://i.imgur.com/H6GQZ9m.png[/img] It is a revolutionary change as I feel this facility will help thousands of affiliates to qualify as EA and above if they are a little active in acquiring Rewardicals via Localvantia and other options like Daily Drawing and Daily Crown and E 365 Daily Drawings. Thanks Gery and staff.
I am very happy to announce that today I redeemed 300 Rewardicals for 100 Versa Points! This is a very good option to redeem our Rewardicals the way we want. I did this for experimental purposes and very happy to learn that Rewardical Tokens will be a great success in coming years.

It is a revolutionary change as I feel this facility will help thousands of affiliates to qualify as EA and above if they are a little active in acquiring Rewardicals via Localvantia and other options like Daily Drawing and Daily Crown and E 365 Daily Drawings.

Thanks Gery and staff.
33x SUPPORT
Gyanendra P.

India

E365 Runner Up
Gold Fast-Track

Posted 5 days ago

Congratulations
Congratulations
7x SUPPORT
Vladan V.

Serbia

Posted 5 days ago

Gyanendra congratulations! I feel you did the very right thing by redeeming them for VP. Definitely rewardicals is a very good thing that has happened for affiliates of SFI.
Gyanendra congratulations! I feel you did the very right thing by redeeming them for VP. Definitely rewardicals is a very good thing that has happened for affiliates of SFI.
9x SUPPORT
Dakshesh S.

India

E365 Runner Up
Gold Fast-Track

Posted 5 days ago 2 Replies

Pls if you use your rewardical to buy tcredit is there any vp attached when buying with rewardical.?
Pls if you use your rewardical to buy tcredit is there any vp attached when buying with rewardical.?
4x SUPPORT
Festus O.

Nigeria

Silver Fast-Track

Posted 5 days ago

Gyanendra congratulations! Rewardicals is a very good thing that for SFI business.
Gyanendra congratulations!
Rewardicals is a very good thing that for SFI business.
Marko B.

Croatia

E365 Champion
Silver Fast-Track

Posted 5 days ago

Bravo Gyanendra! Now you have finished your experiment; keep collecting more and more Rewardical tokens. Soon you'll be able to redeem them into silver coins and many more options to be announced ! Best regards !
Bravo Gyanendra!

Now you have finished your experiment; keep collecting more and more Rewardical tokens. Soon you'll be able to redeem them into silver coins and many more options to be announced !

Best regards !
194x SUPPORT
Sead Š.

Bosnia And Herzegovina

E365 Champion

Posted 5 days ago

Great post, Gyenendra! I agree, this is a great help for affiliates to qualifi as an EA! Thank you very much!
Great post, Gyenendra! I agree, this is a great help for affiliates to qualifi as an EA! Thank you very much!
7x SUPPORT
Simona G.

Slovenia

E365 Country Champion
Gold Fast-Track

Posted 5 days ago

[quote=1232663]Pls if you use your rewardical to buy tcredit is there any vp attached when buying with rewardical.?[/quote] Hello Festus! You can not used your Rewardicals token to buy TCredits but you can only Exchange or redeemed with any of the following, VersaPoints TCredits CSAs Pure silver bullion bars (coming soon) Bitcoin (coming soon) TripleClicks gift certificates (redeemable on any product at TripleClicks). Or you can read more about Rewardicals here https://news.sfimg.com/2017/10/31/introducing-rewardical/
Festus O. posted:

Hello Festus!
You can not used your Rewardicals token to buy TCredits but you can only Exchange or redeemed with any of the following,
VersaPoints
TCredits
CSAs
Pure silver bullion bars (coming soon)
Bitcoin (coming soon)
TripleClicks gift certificates (redeemable on any product at TripleClicks).

Or you can read more about Rewardicals here news.sfimg.com/2017/10/31/introducing-rewardical/
5x SUPPORT
Michael A.

Nigeria

Posted 5 days ago

Congratulations Gyanendra, and you are right. I redeemed 2154 Rewardical for 718 VP. It collected me almost 50% of VP for EA. Yes, it's the best option to collect VP for our Rank. Think, when we start to get Rewardical from Localvantia, Daily Grand, and Daily Crown, it will be very easy for all affiliates to continue their Rank EA. Thank you, Gery, for Rewardical and Localvantia. Farjana Azad.
Congratulations Gyanendra, and you are right.
I redeemed 2154 Rewardical for 718 VP. It collected me almost 50% of VP for EA. Yes, it's the best option to collect VP for our Rank.
Think, when we start to get Rewardical from Localvantia, Daily Grand, and Daily Crown, it will be very easy for all affiliates to continue their Rank EA.
Thank you, Gery, for Rewardical and Localvantia.
Farjana Azad.
16x SUPPORT
Farjana A.

Bangladesh

E365 Country Champion

Posted 5 days ago More by Tanja K.

[quote=1232663]Pls if you use your rewardical to buy tcredit is there any vp attached when buying with rewardical.?[/quote] No, Festus... Redeem is not the same as PURCHASE... so, it's just an EXCHANGE....for 77 tokens you get 1 TCredit. That's it.
Festus O. posted:

No, Festus...
Redeem is not the same as PURCHASE...
so, it's just an EXCHANGE....for 77 tokens you get 1 TCredit. That's it.
67x SUPPORT
Tanja K.

Montenegro

E365 Country Champion
Silver Fast-Track

Posts: 5,003 | Followers: 1,094 | Joined SFI: May 25, 2015

Posted 4 days ago, edited 4 days ago

Hi Gyanendra P., Congrats. It is really very useful to get Rewardicals since it can be used in multiple ways. One more great news received by me very recently that Daily Crown winning daily maximum has been incresed from 5 to 10 and winners drawn from 152 to 285 thanks to SFI. So we have more chances to get Rewadicals!:yum: Enjoy the winning! :joy: :thumbsup: :laughing: [img]https://i.imgur.com/ibsX9Vp.png[/img]
Hi Gyanendra P.,
Congrats. It is really very useful to get Rewardicals since it can be used in multiple ways. One more great news received by me very recently that Daily Crown winning daily maximum has been incresed from 5 to 10 and winners drawn from 152 to 285 thanks to SFI. So we have more chances to get Rewadicals!

Enjoy the winning!

3x SUPPORT
Bupathy N.

India

E365 Champion

Posted 4 days ago

This is good news Gyanendra! Every bit of information concerning the numerous ways one can redeem the new rewardicals, is highly welcome, since it doesn't seem to have a fixed exchange value with Tcredits as of now. Congratulations! Best Regards, Mohammed Ahmed
This is good news Gyanendra!

Every bit of information concerning the numerous ways one can redeem the new rewardicals, is highly welcome, since it doesn't seem to have a fixed exchange value with Tcredits as of now.
Congratulations!

Best Regards,
Mohammed Ahmed
Mohammed A.

Nigeria

| Edit settings