Earn FREE VP, FREE Bitcoin and more from local stores. SFI's new program, Localvantia, is live! LEARN MORE.

Welcome to the Forum

Join in-depth discussions of SFI news, products, programs, and more with your fellow SFI affiliates. Brainstorm and share tips and ideas. Start new threads. Get your questions answered 24/7, become a Forum Guru, and more!

Accumulating commissions

Posted 5 days ago

I was just wondering, if we don't get the full amount to cash out... Example, say I only earned $1.00... More or less, does it roll over to the next month or do we have to start all over again each month at $0?
I was just wondering, if we don't get the full amount to cash out... Example, say I only earned $1.00... More or less, does it roll over to the next month or do we have to start all over again each month at $0?
Susan E.

United States

Posted 5 days ago 1 Reply

Susan your commission gets accumulated till it crosses $20. It is only then that you get paid.
Susan your commission gets accumulated till it crosses $20. It is only then that you get paid.
9x SUPPORT
Dakshesh S.

India

E365 Runner Up
Gold Fast-Track

Posted 5 days ago

All the commissions you are yours ,but you have to be EA ( I believe) to cash out I also think you need a minium to claim . But you DO NOT lose them.
All the commissions you are yours ,but you have to be EA ( I believe) to cash out I also think you need a minium to claim .
But you DO NOT lose them.
SUPPORT
John K.

United States

Posted 5 days ago

It roll over to the next month.
It roll over to the next month.
Marko B.

Croatia

E365 Champion
Silver Fast-Track

Posted 5 days ago More by Randy I. 1 Reply

Your commissions will carry forward. I accumulate commissions just because I don't like being robbed by fee's. You can buy straight from your acct at SFI. If there comes a time that you have enough built up, you can select different options. I have received payment by check in the past.
Your commissions will carry forward. I accumulate commissions just because I don't like being robbed by fee's. You can buy straight from your acct at SFI. If there comes a time that you have enough built up, you can select different options. I have received payment by check in the past.
219x SUPPORT
Randy I.

United States

E365 Champion
Gold Fast-Track

Posted 5 days ago, edited 5 days ago

It will be rolled over
It will be rolled over
NIKHIL A.

India

Posted 5 days ago

Hi Susan, You can also accumulate your commissions in your account and once you have earned at least 7 dollars, you can buy products from TripleClicks.
Hi Susan,

You can also accumulate your commissions in your account and once you have earned at least 7 dollars, you can buy products from TripleClicks.
2x SUPPORT
Moira D.

Mexico

E365 Champion
Gold Fast-Track

Posted 5 days ago 1 Reply

If your commission is less than $20, it will be added to the next month's commission. As soon as the total commission reaches $20, it will be paid out to you. There is another option to hold your commission in your SFI account for as long as you wish (even if it goes over $20), but for this option you must attain the EA status within a continuous 6 months period. Otherwise, you will forfeit all the accumulated commission.
If your commission is less than $20, it will be added to the next month's commission. As soon as the total commission reaches $20, it will be paid out to you.

There is another option to hold your commission in your SFI account for as long as you wish (even if it goes over $20), but for this option you must attain the EA status within a continuous 6 months period. Otherwise, you will forfeit all the accumulated commission.
SUPPORT
Shouvik M.

India

E365 Country Champion
Gold Fast-Track

Posted 5 days ago More by Randy I.

[quote=1232717]If your commission is less than $20, it will be added to the next month's commission. As soon as the total commission reaches $20, it will be paid out to you. There is another option to hold your commission in your SFI account for as long as you wish (even if it goes over $20), but for this option you must attain the EA status within a continuous 6 months period. Otherwise, you will forfeit all the accumulated commission.[/quote] Depends on what form of payment you choose. You don't have to wait for $20 for all forms of payment before you are allowed to get it.
Shouvik M. posted:
If your commission is less than $20, it will be added to the next month's commission. As soon as the total commission reaches $20, it will be paid out to you.

There is another option to hold your commission in your SFI account for as long as you wish (even if it goes over $20), but for this option you must attain the EA status within a continuous 6 months period. Otherwise, you will forfeit all the accumulated commission.

Depends on what form of payment you choose. You don't have to wait for $20 for all forms of payment before you are allowed to get it.
219x SUPPORT
Randy I.

United States

E365 Champion
Gold Fast-Track

Posted 5 days ago More by Randy I.

[quote=1232698]Susan your commission gets accumulated till it crosses $20. It is only then that you get paid.[/quote] [b]Check mailed to you[/b] ($7 minimum check amount; $5 processing fee) [b]Accumulate my commissions[/b] (No processing fee. SFI will hold your commissions until you wish to receive them, at which point you will need to select one of the options above. IMPORTANT: If you do not achieve EA status at any time during a continuous 6-month period, you will forfeit all your accumulated commissions.) [b]ACH Direct Deposit[/b]—direct deposit to your U.S. checking account (No processing fee; No minimum payment amount)
Dakshesh S. posted:

Check mailed to you
($7 minimum check amount; $5 processing fee)

Accumulate my commissions
(No processing fee. SFI will hold your commissions until you wish to receive them, at which point you will need to select one of the options above. IMPORTANT: If you do not achieve EA status at any time during a continuous 6-month period, you will forfeit all your accumulated commissions.)

ACH Direct Deposit—direct deposit to your U.S. checking account
(No processing fee; No minimum payment amount)
219x SUPPORT
Randy I.

United States

E365 Champion
Gold Fast-Track

Posted 4 days ago

Dear Susan E , For more about My SFI Commissions : [url=https://www.sfimg.com/MyAccount/CommissionsIndex]https://www.sfimg.com/MyAccount/CommissionsIndex[/url] All the Best !
Dear Susan E ,
For more about My SFI Commissions :
https://www.sfimg.com/MyAccount/CommissionsIndex

All the Best !
164x SUPPORT
Zoran V.

Serbia

E365 Champion
Silver Fast-Track

Posted 4 days ago

Hi Susan:\\ Thanks for your questions as I have also a little confusion regarding commissions roll over or not. Now I am clear that commissions are roll over until I received!!! Regards Sarker Golam Kibria Bangladesh
Hi Susan:\\
Thanks for your questions as I have also a little confusion regarding commissions roll over or not. Now I am clear that commissions are roll over until I received!!!

Regards
Sarker Golam Kibria
Bangladesh
Sarker Golam K.

Bangladesh

| Edit settings