Earn FREE VP, FREE Bitcoin and more from local stores. SFI's new program, Localvantia, is live! LEARN MORE.

Welcome to the Forum

Join in-depth discussions of SFI news, products, programs, and more with your fellow SFI affiliates. Brainstorm and share tips and ideas. Start new threads. Get your questions answered 24/7, become a Forum Guru, and more!

Spin and win contest

Posted 4 days ago, edited 4 days ago

Dear Gery, Just want to know if it's an offense for team leaders or sponsors to inform their downlines whenever there's spin and win contest? I'm asking because I've missed several of this contest since I joined SFI and I believe most affiliates on this platform have also lost the opportunity of amassing some versa points. There have been several contests organized and announced by uplines on their streams but I've never seen them announcing spin and win contest. Gery, can I inform my down lines concerning spin and win contest? Will I go against any rules and regulations? Standing by for your swift responses. Thanks. Ernest
Dear Gery,

Just want to know if it's an offense for team leaders or sponsors to inform their downlines whenever there's spin and win contest? I'm asking because I've missed several of this contest since I joined SFI and I believe most affiliates on this platform have also lost the opportunity of amassing some versa points. There have been several contests organized and announced by uplines on their streams but I've never seen them announcing spin and win contest. Gery, can I inform my down lines concerning spin and win contest? Will I go against any rules and regulations? Standing by for your swift responses.
Thanks. Ernest
ERNEST O.

Ghana

Posted 4 days ago More by Rania M.

Hello Ernest First of all , you should be very careful when writing the names of people especially when you are talking with Mr Gery, The president of SFI Don't wait for upline to tell you, we all receive alerts about Spin and win.. Regarding your second question, Yes you could I inform your downlines concerning spin and win contest?
Hello Ernest
First of all , you should be very careful when writing the names of people especially when you are talking with Mr Gery, The president of SFI
Don't wait for upline to tell you, we all receive alerts about Spin and win..
Regarding your second question, Yes you could I inform your downlines concerning spin and win contest?
25x SUPPORT
Rania M.

Jordan

E365 Country Champion
Gold Fast-Track

Posted 4 days ago More by Randy I. 1 Reply

We have been asked to [b]NOT[/b] do that!
We have been asked to NOT do that!
219x SUPPORT
Randy I.

United States

E365 Champion
Gold Fast-Track

Posted 4 days ago

Dear Ernest O , Maybe you're right, Many more thanks to the play Spin & Win , and I have not received any notice yet ! All the Best !
Dear Ernest O ,
Maybe you're right,
Many more thanks to the play Spin & Win , and I have not received any notice yet !
All the Best !
164x SUPPORT
Zoran V.

Serbia

E365 Champion
Silver Fast-Track

Posted 4 days ago More by Rania M. 2 Replies

[quote=1232870]We have been asked to [b]NOT[/b] do that![/quote] Hello Randy Not answering the questions but reminding them. Why not?
Randy I. posted:
We have been asked to NOT do that!

Hello Randy
Not answering the questions but reminding them. Why not?
25x SUPPORT
Rania M.

Jordan

E365 Country Champion
Gold Fast-Track

Posted 4 days ago

I strongly believe that anyone who wants to be a good leader in SFI business must be a good reader of the various SFI's training materials and newsletters. When you know that there's treasure somewhere in your garden, you'll be strongly motivated to plough the whole land in order to discover it. Team leaders who inform their members about where to find blurb about the 'Spin & Win' link, will surely deprive them of the knowledge they would have gained from reading and discovering the link themselves. They will get some VPs from link but lose the knowledge and important information they would've gained from reading the whole material. The thrill is in reading and finding the link & taking part in the contest yourself. My best regards.
I strongly believe that anyone who wants to be a good leader in SFI business must be a good reader of the various SFI's training materials and newsletters.
When you know that there's treasure somewhere in your garden, you'll be strongly motivated to plough the whole land in order to discover it.
Team leaders who inform their members about where to find blurb about the 'Spin & Win' link, will surely deprive them of the knowledge they would have gained from reading and discovering the link themselves.
They will get some VPs from link but lose the knowledge and important information they would've gained from reading the whole material.
The thrill is in reading and finding the link & taking part in the contest yourself.
My best regards.
3x SUPPORT
Basi B.

Nigeria

E365 Champion

Posted 4 days ago 2 Replies

I agree with what Randy said. I can't remember where I read it, but I clearly remember being asked not to share a notification about the "Spin and Win" contest. The idea is for everyone to read the newsletter for the valuable information that is shared. Kind Regards, Rich Richardson
I agree with what Randy said. I can't remember where I read it, but I clearly remember being asked not to share a notification about the "Spin and Win" contest. The idea is for everyone to read the newsletter for the valuable information that is shared.

Kind Regards,
Rich Richardson
2x SUPPORT
Richard R.

United States

Posted 4 days ago More by Rania M. 1 Reply

[quote=1232882]I agree with what Randy said. I can't remember where I read it, but I clearly remember being asked not to share a notification about the "Spin and Win" contest. The idea is for everyone to read the newsletter for the valuable information that is shared. Kind Regards, Rich Richardson[/quote] This is new for me! Is it prohibited? Only about spin and win or any news? Because sometimes I remind my team about some important news in SFI such as Localvantia!
Richard R. posted:
I agree with what Randy said. I can't remember where I read it, but I clearly remember being asked not to share a notification about the "Spin and Win" contest. The idea is for everyone to read the newsletter for the valuable information that is shared.

Kind Regards,
Rich Richardson

This is new for me! Is it prohibited?
Only about spin and win or any news?
Because sometimes I remind my team about some important news in SFI such as Localvantia!
25x SUPPORT
Rania M.

Jordan

E365 Country Champion
Gold Fast-Track

Posted 4 days ago More by Noreen A. 1 Reply

Ernest O, Please read this notice carefully --- found on your Alerts page when a Contest is on. https://news.sfimg.com/2017/11/28/41490-free-vp-awarded-in-latest-spin-win/ They may be alerted, and encouraged to read and find the answers themselves.

Ernest O,
Please read this notice carefully --- found on your Alerts page when a Contest is on.
news.sfimg.com/2017/11/28/41490-free-vp-awarded-in-latest-spin-win/

They may be alerted, and encouraged to read and find the answers themselves.
7x SUPPORT
Noreen A.

Barbados

Gold Fast-Track

Posted 4 days ago More by Randy I.

[quote=1232882]I agree with what Randy said. I can't remember where I read it, but I clearly remember being asked not to share a notification about the "Spin and Win" contest. The idea is for everyone to read the newsletter for the valuable information that is shared. Kind Regards, Rich Richardson[/quote] BINGO! I was trying to find a specific posts because it has been said more than once.
Richard R. posted:

Kind Regards,
Rich Richardson

BINGO! I was trying to find a specific posts because it has been said more than once.
219x SUPPORT
Randy I.

United States

E365 Champion
Gold Fast-Track

Posted 4 days ago 1 Reply

No one is ever notified about the Spin and Win contest. Neither when it will be available nor where to find it. This is by design. The whole point of including the contest link in SFI's newsletters is so everyone will actually take the time to read, or at least skim through the newsletters. The solution is simple... if you don't want to miss the chance for free VP in the Spin and Win, read the newsletters when they arrive! Reminding the affiliates in your downline to read all of SFI's communications so as not to miss the Spin and Win contest is good leadership, but anything more than this, although not a punishable offense, is discouraged.
No one is ever notified about the Spin and Win contest. Neither when it will be available nor where to find it. This is by design. The whole point of including the contest link in SFI's newsletters is so everyone will actually take the time to read, or at least skim through the newsletters.
The solution is simple... if you don't want to miss the chance for free VP in the Spin and Win, read the newsletters when they arrive! Reminding the affiliates in your downline to read all of SFI's communications so as not to miss the Spin and Win contest is good leadership, but anything more than this, although not a punishable offense, is discouraged.
5x SUPPORT
Keith D.

United States

E365 Champion
Gold Fast-Track

Posted 4 days ago More by Randy I.

[quote=1232895] Ernest O, Please read this notice carefully --- found on your Alerts page when a Contest is on. https://news.sfimg.com/2017/11/28/41490-free-vp-awarded-in-latest-spin-win/ They may be alerted, and encouraged to read and find the answers themselves.[/quote] Be on the lookout for Spin & Win alerts in our newsletters–and[b] make sure everyone in your downline is looking for them[/b] as well. Readers are leaders! It doesn't say TELL THEM, it says make sure everybody is looking for them. How do they make sure everybody look for them? By reading the newsletters! Encourage your people to read the newsletters.
Noreen A. posted:

Ernest O,
Please read this notice carefully --- found on your Alerts page when a Contest is on.
news.sfimg.com/2017/11/28/41490-free-vp-awarded-in-latest-spin-win/

They may be alerted, and encouraged to read and find the answers themselves.

Be on the lookout for Spin & Win alerts in our newsletters–and make sure everyone in your downline is looking for them as well. Readers are leaders!

It doesn't say TELL THEM, it says make sure everybody is looking for them. How do they make sure everybody look for them? By reading the newsletters!

Encourage your people to read the newsletters.
219x SUPPORT
Randy I.

United States

E365 Champion
Gold Fast-Track

| Edit settings