Earn FREE VP, FREE Bitcoin and more from local stores. SFI's new program, Localvantia, is live! LEARN MORE.

Welcome to the Forum

Join in-depth discussions of SFI news, products, programs, and more with your fellow SFI affiliates. Brainstorm and share tips and ideas. Start new threads. Get your questions answered 24/7, become a Forum Guru, and more!

Anyone get this message from Payoneer?

Posted 4 days ago More by Elizabeta P.

Today I received this message from Payoneer: [b]Dear Customer, We wanted to let you know that, as of January 13, 2018, updates to the Terms & Conditions of your Payoneer prepaid card issued by Wirecard will go into effect. These updates are generally made in order to comply with the revised European Payment Services Directive (PSD2). Please review the updated Payoneer prepaid card/s Terms & Conditions. By continuing to use your Payoneer prepaid card/s on or after January 13, 2018, you will be bound by the updated Terms & Conditions.[/b] My question is, do You Know about this updates in Payoneer? And what company is Wirecard! Are we going to get some notifications from SFI about this updates?
Today I received this message from Payoneer:
Dear Customer,

We wanted to let you know that, as of January 13, 2018, updates to the Terms & Conditions of your Payoneer prepaid card issued by Wirecard will go into effect. These updates are generally made in order to comply with the revised European Payment Services Directive (PSD2).

Please review the updated Payoneer prepaid card/s Terms & Conditions.
By continuing to use your Payoneer prepaid card/s on or after January 13, 2018, you will be bound by the updated Terms & Conditions.

My question is, do You Know about this updates in Payoneer? And what company is Wirecard!
Are we going to get some notifications from SFI about this updates?
51x SUPPORT
Elizabeta P.

Macedonia

E365 Runner Up
Silver Fast-Track

Posted 4 days ago 2 Replies

Dear Elizabeta P , How did Payoneer send it to you , ask them! All the Best !
Dear Elizabeta P ,
How did Payoneer send it to you , ask them!
All the Best !
164x SUPPORT
Zoran V.

Serbia

E365 Champion
Silver Fast-Track

Posted 4 days ago More by Anđa E.

And I got the same mail from Payoneer. I do not know what is going on and whether someone has more information to share with everyone. Is there any information? [img]https://i.imgur.com/H3oAdSA.jpg[/img]
And I got the same mail from Payoneer.
I do not know what is going on and whether someone has more information to share with everyone.
Is there any information?

11x SUPPORT
Anđa E.

Germany

Gold Fast-Track

Posted 4 days ago More by Elizabeta P.

[quote=1232903]Dear Elizabeta P , How did Payoneer send it to you , ask them! All the Best ![/quote] I order this card true SFI, and I think that if are made some changes we need to be informed, Thank you for your help. Payoneer support sends to all of us who have Payoneer master card. If you have, check your account.
Zoran V. posted:
Dear Elizabeta P ,
All the Best !

I order this card true SFI, and I think that
if are made some changes we
need to be informed, Thank you for your help.
Payoneer support sends to all of us who have Payoneer master card.
If you have, check your account.
51x SUPPORT
Elizabeta P.

Macedonia

E365 Runner Up
Silver Fast-Track

Posted 4 days ago More by Anđa E.

[quote=1232903]Dear Elizabeta P , How did Payoneer send it to you , ask them! All the Best ![/quote] ??? Or did you get this mail or did not you? Do you have more information about this? You also receive SFI payout from the Payoner Master Card. All the best
Zoran V. posted:
Dear Elizabeta P ,
All the Best !

???
Or did you get this mail or did not you?
Do you have more information about this?
You also receive SFI payout from the Payoner Master Card.
All the best
11x SUPPORT
Anđa E.

Germany

Gold Fast-Track

Posted 4 days ago More by Hartense S. 1 Reply

Hi Elizabeta, I am a Payoneer card holder and I have not received such notice from them. Are you sure it's from Payoneer? Go check you account but do not use any links from the email. If Payoneer di not send the email, I am sure they would want you to notify them that someone has sent you a fraudulent email.
Hi Elizabeta,

I am a Payoneer card holder and I have not received such notice
from them. Are you sure it's from Payoneer? Go check you account
but do not use any links from the email. If Payoneer di not send the
email, I am sure they would want you to notify them that someone
has sent you a fraudulent email.
6x SUPPORT
Hartense S.

United States

E365 Runner Up
Gold Fast-Track

Posted 4 days ago More by Elizabeta P. 1 Reply

[quote=1232935]Hi Elizabeta, I am a Payoneer card holder and I have not received such notice from them. Are you sure it's from Payoneer? Go check you account but do not use any links from the email. If Payoneer di not send the email, I am sure they would want you to notify them that someone has sent you a fraudulent email.[/quote] Dear Hartense yes this is the message from Payoneer account. We also have it in Payoneer Account to.
Hartense S. posted:
Hi Elizabeta,

Dear Hartense yes this is the message from Payoneer account.
We also have it in Payoneer Account to.
51x SUPPORT
Elizabeta P.

Macedonia

E365 Runner Up
Silver Fast-Track

Posted 4 days ago More by DRAGANA J.

It's not fraudulent email because we have the same message on our Payoneer's account. We got also Terms & Conditions on 13 pages. [url=https://pubs.payoneer.com/images/payoneer-updated-card-terms-and-conditions-w.pdf]Payoneer Updates[/url] I hope I can post it here. If not, please admin to delete this link from my post. To be honest it's something what's not so clear to us. I didn't click on main updates, waiting for more information if it's possible to get here. Payoneer Support is great on their chat but communication via e-mail is not so helpful, so we asking for more info here. [img]https://i.imgur.com/bdJA245.jpg[/img] Thank you in advance Dragana
It's not fraudulent email because we have the same message on our Payoneer's account.

We got also Terms & Conditions on 13 pages.
Payoneer Updates
I hope I can post it here. If not, please admin to delete this link from my post.

To be honest it's something what's not so clear to us.

I didn't click on main updates, waiting for more information if it's possible to get here.

Payoneer Support is great on their chat but communication via e-mail is not so helpful, so we asking for more info here.

Thank you in advance
Dragana

9x SUPPORT
DRAGANA J.

Serbia

E365 Champion
Gold Fast-Track

Posted 4 days ago More by Tatjana G.

I have read a little the Contract enclosed on the link provided here (PDF), so it seems to me that Payoneer has changed the issuing bank. So they are just renewing the Contract, as a bank from UK, as I see. It is important to see whether some conditions of using card have changed, and fees - other points of the Contract seem as usual. To confirm what I think I have found this question and one answer from the Payoneer Support- so maybe this could be your case too. I enclose the link hoping it could help, and that moderator would approve it for the purpose of help. Regards :-) https://community.payoneer.com/en/discussion/31917/card-issuer I hope Support would help if we do not find an answer together on Forum.
I have read a little the Contract enclosed on the link provided here (PDF), so it seems to me that Payoneer has changed the issuing bank. So they are just renewing the Contract, as a bank from UK, as I see.
It is important to see whether some conditions of using card have changed, and fees - other points of the Contract seem as usual.
To confirm what I think I have found this question and one answer from the Payoneer Support- so maybe this could be your case too. I enclose the link hoping it could help, and that moderator would approve it for the purpose of help.
Regards :-) community.payoneer.com/en/discussion/31917/card-issuer
I hope Support would help if we do not find an answer together on Forum.
37x SUPPORT
Tatjana G.

Croatia

E365 Champion
Gold Fast-Track

Posted 4 days ago

Yes, I received this message from Payoneer too, but I don't understand. I hope someone will explain to us what this is about.
Yes, I received this message from Payoneer too, but I don't understand.
I hope someone will explain to us what this is about.
SUPPORT
Ivana K.

Serbia

E365 Country Champion
Silver Fast-Track

Posted 4 days ago More by Hartense S. 1 Reply

[quote=1232938][quote=1232935]Hi Elizabeta, I am a Payoneer card holder and I have not received such notice from them. Are you sure it's from Payoneer? Go check you account but do not use any links from the email. If Payoneer di not send the email, I am sure they would want you to notify them that someone has sent you a fraudulent email.[/quote] Dear Hartense yes this is the message from Payoneer account. We also have it in Payoneer Account to.[/quote]
Elizabeta P. posted:
Hartense S. posted:
Hi Elizabeta,

6x SUPPORT
Hartense S.

United States

E365 Runner Up
Gold Fast-Track

Posted 4 days ago More by Hartense S.

[quote=1232995][quote=1232938][quote=1232935]Hi Elizabeta, I am a Payoneer card holder and I have not received such notice from them. Are you sure it's from Payoneer? Go check you account but do not use any links from the email. If Payoneer di not send the email, I am sure they would want you to notify them that someone has sent you a fraudulent email.[/quote] Dear Hartense yes this is the message from Payoneer account. We also have it in Payoneer Account to.[/quote] [/quote] I have not received such notice. So, if Pioneer sent this notice there must be so kind of change to their policy.
Hartense S. posted:
Elizabeta P. posted:
Hartense S. posted:
Hi Elizabeta,

I have not received such notice. So, if Pioneer sent this notice
there must be so kind of change to their policy.
6x SUPPORT
Hartense S.

United States

E365 Runner Up
Gold Fast-Track

| Edit settings