Earn FREE VP, FREE Bitcoin and more from local stores. SFI's new program, Localvantia, is live! LEARN MORE.

Welcome to the Forum

Join in-depth discussions of SFI news, products, programs, and more with your fellow SFI affiliates. Brainstorm and share tips and ideas. Start new threads. Get your questions answered 24/7, become a Forum Guru, and more!

How Many FREE Ads Did You Post Today?

Posted 4 days ago, edited 4 days ago More by Tommie K.

Hi SFI'ers, [b]How Many FREE Ads Did You Post Today?[/b] Since I suggest FREE advertising, I [b]eliminated[/b] the excuse of no money to advertise.:bowtie: [b]For me,[/b] the more ads that I post per day the less time that I have to worry about what I don't have. [b]Posting ads is great to get your mind off:[/b] - Inactive members - Took takers - Test drivers - And Etc... [b]Plus,[/b] Posting my own ads, I can select where I want to advertise: - Classifieds - Viral Mailers - Safelists - Ad Boards - FFA (Free For All) - Banners Exchanges - Viral Ad Networks - And Etc... Since I use FREE advertising, I don't have to worry about paying cash money out of my pockets other than a little time. [b]Tip;[/b] Always Be Advertising To Find Your Next Potential [b]Diamond Team Leader![/b]:sunglasses:
Hi SFI'ers,

How Many FREE Ads Did You Post Today?

Since I suggest FREE advertising, I eliminated the excuse of no money to advertise.

For me, the more ads that I post per day the less time that I have to worry about what I don't have.

Posting ads is great to get your mind off:
- Inactive members
- Took takers
- Test drivers
- And Etc...

Plus, Posting my own ads, I can select where I want to advertise:
- Classifieds
- Viral Mailers
- Safelists
- Ad Boards
- FFA (Free For All)
- Banners Exchanges
- Viral Ad Networks
- And Etc...

Since I use FREE advertising, I don't have to worry about paying cash money out of my pockets other than a little time.

Tip; Always Be Advertising To Find Your Next Potential Diamond Team Leader!
8x SUPPORT
Tommie K.

United States

Gold Fast-Track

Posted 4 days ago

Great advice as always Tommie K. Thank you:sunglasses:
Great advice as always Tommie K. Thank you

3x SUPPORT
Elizabeth M.

United States

Posted 4 days ago

Yes, Tommie! Everybody should make it a point to post ads on a daily basis. There are plenty of ways to do it freely like you said. Besides, getting busy every day drives worries away. Some turn their backs on SFI because they say they do not have money to invest on their business. That shouldn't be an excuse! From day one, everyone can already start picking products to promote freely. We just have to go for it with no ifs and buts. Ads do not post on their own. We have to do it ourselves! There are plenty of free platforms to do it properly without spamming anyone! We are also are provided here with ways to track them and there are plenty of free tools online to do it too. Google Analytics is one.
Yes, Tommie! Everybody should make it a point to post ads on a daily basis. There are plenty of ways to do it freely like you said. Besides, getting busy every day drives worries away.

Some turn their backs on SFI because they say they do not have money to invest on their business. That shouldn't be an excuse! From day one, everyone can already start picking products to promote freely. We just have to go for it with no ifs and buts. Ads do not post on their own. We have to do it ourselves! There are plenty of free platforms to do it properly without spamming anyone! We are also are provided here with ways to track them and there are plenty of free tools online to do it too. Google Analytics is one.
6x SUPPORT
Allan J.

Philippines

Posted 4 days ago

Please enligten be more on this, my blog someone opened for me is not working , can you give me step by step on how to have all these platfom you listed and free advertising, Thanks Esther
Please enligten be more on this, my blog someone opened for me is not working , can you give me step by step on how to have all these platfom you listed and free advertising, Thanks
Esther
Esther A.

Nigeria

Posted 4 days ago

Thank you Tommie! Great thread as usual! I will follow your advise as long as i live! Best regards ! [img]https://i.imgur.com/VM2ESU8.png[/img]
Thank you Tommie!

Great thread as usual!

I will follow your advise as long as i live!

Best regards !
194x SUPPORT
Sead Š.

Bosnia And Herzegovina

E365 Champion

Posted 4 days ago

Very good advice!
Very good advice!
Dale L.

United States

Posted 4 days ago

Great Advice, Tommie. :thumbsup: Thank you for sharing. The more we advertise on a DAILY basis, the more chances are to find Our Diamonds in The Rough. :gem: :gem: Have a great Day. Monika T
Great Advice, Tommie.

Thank you for sharing.
The more we advertise on a DAILY basis, the more
chances are to find Our Diamonds in The Rough.

Have a great Day.
Monika T
9x SUPPORT
Monika T.

United States

E365 Champion

Posted 4 days ago

That's right, this is on the right path Edson
That's right, this is on the right path

Edson
2x SUPPORT
EDSON P.

Brazil

Posted 4 days ago

Hey Tommie, :smile: Always nice to hear from you, always with something to share with us. Great and thank you very much for sharing. Take care :sunglasses:
Hey Tommie,

Always nice to hear from you, always with something to share with us.
Great and thank you very much for sharing.
Take care
2x SUPPORT
Clarence W.

United States

E365 Runner Up

Posted 4 days ago

Facebook killed me.
Facebook killed me.
3x SUPPORT
Zoran T.

Serbia

Posted 4 days ago

Tommie: I normally post 50 a day if I can, but I have had a lot of personal problems this week that needed attention so could only get in about 20 a day. Hope to get back to more than 50 next week if I can. Thanks for your great reminders of the parts of SFI that we should be following on a regular basis in addition to our normal daily routine.
Tommie:
I normally post 50 a day if I can, but I have had a lot of personal problems this week that needed attention so could only get in about 20 a day. Hope to get back to more than 50 next week if I can.

Thanks for your great reminders of the parts of SFI that we should be following on a regular basis in addition to our normal daily routine.

15x SUPPORT
SHELLEY L.

United States

Posted 4 days ago

Hi Tommie, Great Tips. So far I've been struggling to try to collect more versa points and badges. Defintely I will try to do free advertising. Best Regards Lytaraga
Hi Tommie,
Great Tips.
So far I've been struggling to try to collect more versa points and badges.
Defintely I will try to do free advertising.

Best Regards
Lytaraga
Lytaraga L.

Indonesia

| Edit settings