Earn FREE VP, FREE Bitcoin and more from local stores. SFI's new program, Localvantia, is live! LEARN MORE.

Welcome to the Forum

Join in-depth discussions of SFI news, products, programs, and more with your fellow SFI affiliates. Brainstorm and share tips and ideas. Start new threads. Get your questions answered 24/7, become a Forum Guru, and more!

Do Marketing Materials for ECA's lead them to my gateway?

Posted 4 days ago

The marketing materials for the ECA program direct individuals to www.tripleclicks.com/ECA which is the ECA general gateway. I followed it to the application, but do not see where a person would indicate that I referred them. Does anyone know how this is accomplished? I have some ECA's to recruit, but I want to ensure I get the credit for sending them.
The marketing materials for the ECA program direct individuals to www.tripleclicks.com/ECA which is the ECA general gateway. I followed it to the application, but do not see where a person would indicate that I referred them. Does anyone know how this is accomplished? I have some ECA's to recruit, but I want to ensure I get the credit for sending them.
Karen O.

United States

Posted 4 days ago

Hi Karen. When you send that link , on bottom of page is your ID . When someone fill application and when application is approved you will receive mail with confirmation for referred ECA . Good luck
Hi Karen. When you send that link , on bottom of page is your ID . When someone fill application and when application is approved you will receive mail with confirmation for referred ECA . Good luck
15x SUPPORT
Radica I.

Macedonia

E365 Champion

Posted 4 days ago

Hi Karen! Use you ECA gateway and put a keycode in it so you can easily track those you recruit. It looks like this: [code]http://www.tripleclicks.com/xxxxxxxx.yyyy/ECA[/code]. The "xxxxxxx" part is your SFI ID and the "yyyy" part is your chosen keycode (e.g. 7171).
Hi Karen!

Use you ECA gateway and put a keycode in it so you can easily track those you recruit. It looks like this:

http://www.tripleclicks.com/xxxxxxxx.yyyy/ECA

The "xxxxxxx" part is your SFI ID and the "yyyy" part is your chosen keycode (e.g. 7171).
6x SUPPORT
Allan J.

Philippines

Posted 4 days ago

it worked for me but all the prospective ECA's were complaining of not being able to register because of this error : "At least one of these documents must be in your company name as indicated below. If you cannot provide such a document, you will need to purchase a New Seller License." can someone tell me why I need to buy a license when am an affiliate
it worked for me but all the prospective ECA's were complaining of not being able to register because of this error : "At least one of these documents must be in your company name as indicated below. If you cannot provide such a document, you will need to purchase a New Seller License."
can someone tell me why I need to buy a license when am an affiliate
FESTUS C.

Nigeria

Liked by SHELLEY L.

Posted 4 days ago

[i]From FAQ:[/i] [b]How will I know when I've successfully referred an ECA?[/b] In addition to sending you an e-mail notification, we list your personally referred ECAs on your ECA Referral report. https://www.sfimg.com/MyAccount/MyReports/TCECAReport Accessed via your My Reports index, the ECA Referral report lists your ECAs from newest to oldest and features each ECA's company name, contact information, and customer referral link. You'll also see columns listing the date the ECA applied for participation in the program, the approval date (if applicable), and the number of products listed at TripleClicks.com. Hope this helps. All the best.
From FAQ:

How will I know when I've successfully referred an ECA?

In addition to sending you an e-mail notification, we list your personally referred ECAs on your ECA Referral report.
www.sfimg.com/MyAccount/MyReports/TCECAReport
Accessed via your My Reports index, the ECA Referral report lists your ECAs from newest to oldest and features each ECA's company name, contact information, and customer referral link. You'll also see columns listing the date the ECA applied for participation in the program, the approval date (if applicable), and the number of products listed at TripleClicks.com.

Hope this helps. All the best.
SUPPORT
Sarinah A.

Singapore

Gold Fast-Track

Posted 4 days ago 1 Reply

Hi, Karen: When you visit the ECA Program page, scroll to the very bottom of the page and you will see the following verbiage: "[i]Copyright © 2015, Carson Services, Inc.[/i]" Right beneath this line, you should see your Affiliate ID. This means that your referred ECA is visiting your gateway. :smile:
Hi, Karen:

When you visit the ECA Program page, scroll to the very bottom of the page and you will see the following verbiage:

"Copyright © 2015, Carson Services, Inc."

Right beneath this line, you should see your Affiliate ID. This means that your referred ECA is visiting your gateway.

8x SUPPORT
Gregorio G.

United States

Posted 4 days ago

[quote=1233015]Hi, Karen: When you visit the ECA Program page, scroll to the very bottom of the page and you will see the following verbiage: "[i]Copyright © 2015, Carson Services, Inc.[/i]" Right beneath this line, you should see your Affiliate ID. This means that your referred ECA is visiting your gateway. :smile: [/quote] I did the test on a Connected ECA mine. In the line that you speak, it is hidden, then when you pass the mouse, you see an ID. For example, my ID is 1234, but ID2345 is included. this means that if the affiliate ID3456 buy from ID2345 I am ID1234 I earn a commission, That's right? I've never been notified of sales of my RCTs and I have over 100 Connected RCTs. Edson
Gregorio G. posted:
Hi, Karen:

When you visit the ECA Program page, scroll to the very bottom of the page and you will see the following verbiage:

"Copyright © 2015, Carson Services, Inc."

Right beneath this line, you should see your Affiliate ID. This means that your referred ECA is visiting your gateway.

I did the test on a Connected ECA mine.
In the line that you speak, it is hidden, then when you pass the mouse, you see an ID.
For example, my ID is 1234, but ID2345 is included.
this means that if the affiliate ID3456 buy from ID2345 I am ID1234 I earn a commission,
That's right?
I've never been notified of sales of my RCTs and I have over 100 Connected RCTs.

Edson
2x SUPPORT
EDSON P.

Brazil

Liked by SHELLEY L.

| Edit settings