Earn FREE VP, FREE Bitcoin and more from local stores. SFI's new program, Localvantia, is live! LEARN MORE.

Welcome to the Forum

Join in-depth discussions of SFI news, products, programs, and more with your fellow SFI affiliates. Brainstorm and share tips and ideas. Start new threads. Get your questions answered 24/7, become a Forum Guru, and more!

104,400 Rewardicals awarded for November Badge Quest

Posted 4 days ago, edited 4 days ago

WOW! Great to see the list of 40 November winners and the range of countries they come from. SFI is truly international. And congratulation to Michael from New Zealand for your win. I wonder what the "pot" will be for December?
WOW! Great to see the list of 40 November winners and the range of countries they come from. SFI is truly international.
And congratulation to Michael from New Zealand for your win.
I wonder what the "pot" will be for December?
3x SUPPORT
Gilbert M.

New Zealand

E365 Runner Up
Gold Fast-Track

Posted 4 days ago

Morning Gilbert. Yes was nice to see the list this morning, i noticed we had a winner from NEW ZEALAND (sadly not you) and one from the PHILIPPINES (sadly not me) but Congratulation's to all the winners and for you and me lets look forward to the December Draw maybe we will be lucky then.
Morning Gilbert. Yes was nice to see the list this morning, i noticed we had a winner from NEW ZEALAND (sadly not you) and one from the PHILIPPINES (sadly not me) but Congratulation's to all the winners and for you and me lets look forward to the December Draw maybe we will be lucky then.
Mark R.

Philippines

E365 Country Champion
Silver Fast-Track

Posted 4 days ago

Dear Gilbert M , Dear All , To see, Congratulations to the winners! All the others have much luck in further games!
Dear Gilbert M ,
Dear All ,
To see,
Congratulations to the winners!
All the others have much luck in further games!
164x SUPPORT
Zoran V.

Serbia

E365 Champion
Silver Fast-Track

Posted 4 days ago

Yeah! Congratulations to all the winners! I'm happy for your win guy's, i swear! /;-? For us none winner's, there is always a second, third chances. /;-? Good luck for all of us this coming December BQ Drawings! /;-? All the best for us all! /;-? Best regads!
Yeah! Congratulations to all the winners! I'm happy for your win guy's, i swear! /;-?
For us none winner's, there is always a second, third chances. /;-?
Good luck for all of us this coming December BQ Drawings! /;-?

All the best for us all! /;-?
Best regads!
4x SUPPORT
Marilyn C.

Philippines

Posted 4 days ago

Bravoo to November winner's
Bravoo to November winner's
Martha W.

Kenya

Liked by ashok m.

Posted 4 days ago

Congratulation to all winners. Hope we all can be one of the winners next coming months. Cheers.
Congratulation to all winners.
Hope we all can be one of the winners next coming months.
Cheers.
Lytaraga L.

Indonesia

Liked by ashok m. Gilbert M.

Posted 4 days ago

yes it is great decision to increase number of winners.Lets make Localvantia and RTs's presence everywhere in the World.It would be interesting to see when customer connecting customers!A totally new WAVE of customers,people to people connect(P2P)!
yes it is great decision to increase number of winners.Lets make Localvantia and RTs's presence everywhere in the World.It would be interesting to see when customer connecting customers!A totally new WAVE of customers,people to people connect(P2P)!
2x SUPPORT
ashok m.

India

Posted 4 days ago

Is not me either. If you did entered for the Badge Quest Contest "You are already a winner." Let the pot grow bigger. "The next one is yours." Have you done your Math and you will know what I mean. Lets work Harder everyone. And Congratulate the 40 Winner.
Is not me either. If you did entered for the Badge Quest Contest "You are already a winner." Let the pot grow bigger. "The next one is yours." Have you done your Math and you will know what I mean. Lets work Harder everyone.

And Congratulate the 40 Winner.
Sangoh T.

Malaysia

E365 Runner Up

Liked by Gilbert M. Mark R.

Posted 4 days ago

Thank you, SFI Corporation, for the opportunities, and progress, you are contunously, providing to the community. Congratulations to all of the winners for November 2017. Good luck to everyone for December 2017! Best Wishes! Terry C
Thank you, SFI Corporation, for the opportunities, and progress, you are contunously, providing to the community.

Congratulations to all of the winners for November 2017.

Good luck to everyone for December 2017!

Best Wishes!

Terry C
11x SUPPORT
Terry C.

Canada

Liked by Gilbert M. Carlo M.

Posted 4 days ago

Yes Gilbert! And congratulation to all winners...
Yes Gilbert! And congratulation to all winners...
Soegeng P.

Indonesia

E365 Country Champion

Liked by Gilbert M.

Posted 4 days ago

Congratulation to all November winners and aim higher for more success !
Congratulation to all November winners and aim higher for more success !
ROBERT L.

Uganda

E365 Country Champion

Liked by Gilbert M.

| Edit settings