Welcome to the Forum

Join in-depth discussions of SFI news, products, programs, and more with your fellow SFI affiliates. Brainstorm and share tips and ideas. Start new threads. Get your questions answered 24/7, become a Forum Guru, and more!

Sample Message In Graphic Style - With Built-In Color

Posted 6 months ago More by Wayne E.

December 10 - 2017 Below is a sample Welcome Graphic which some of you might wish to send to your PSA It was created using a free Platform called Canva Had to choose the **Poster Size** template because some of the other templates were not long enough to hold that many lines of text Please note that the text on the Graphic which says can contact by using SFI Chat is meant only for the downline of anyone who chooses to use this Graphic Anyone not in your downline does not have permission to contact you by using SFI Chat Please note that the Forum Links shown on the Graphic are NOT clickable because it is a Graphic Those URLS can be typed into your browser address bar to go direct to the SFI Forum Posts . . . [img]https://i.imgur.com/vRGrMC1.png[/img] . . . Below are clickable versions of those 2 important Forum Post Links displayed on the Welcome Graphic ---------------------- https://www.sfimg.com/forum/thread?id=102285 ---------------------- ---------------------- https://www.sfimg.com/forum/thread?id=106431 ---------------------- Hope this Graphic is helpful as an example of how we can get color and design into our downline messages . . .
December 10 - 2017

Below is a sample Welcome Graphic which
some of you might wish to send to your PSA
It was created using a free Platform called Canva

Had to choose the **Poster Size** template because
some of the other templates were not long
enough to hold that many lines of text

Please note that the text on the Graphic which says
can contact by using SFI Chat is meant only for the
downline of anyone who chooses to use this Graphic

Anyone not in your downline does not have permission
to contact you by using SFI Chat

Please note that the Forum Links shown on the
Graphic are NOT clickable because it is a Graphic

Those URLS can be typed into your browser address bar
to go direct to the SFI Forum Posts
. . .

. . .

Below are clickable versions of those 2 important
Forum Post Links displayed on the Welcome Graphic
----------------------
www.sfimg.com/forum/thread?id=102285
----------------------
----------------------
www.sfimg.com/forum/thread?id=106431
----------------------

Hope this Graphic is helpful as an example of how
we can get color and design into our downline messages
. . .
5x SUPPORT
Wayne E.

Canada

Gold Fast-Track

Posted 6 months ago

Hello Wayne! Thank you, very much, for sharing this Welcome Graphic with us. Thank you, also, for permission to use it. I, definitely, will be sharing it with my downline. Best Wishes! Terry
Hello Wayne!

Thank you, very much, for sharing this Welcome Graphic with us.

Thank you, also, for permission to use it. I, definitely, will be sharing it with my downline.

Best Wishes!

Terry
15x SUPPORT
Terry C.

Canada

E365 Champion

Posted 6 months ago

Hello Mr. Wayne! Ms. Terry already said exactly what i wanted to say. /;-? But still, i want to thank you also for sharing this, and yes i also wanted to ask your permission to use this in future./;-? Thanks again Mr. Wayne, very much appreciated. /;-? Best regards Sir! /;-?
Hello Mr. Wayne! Ms. Terry already said exactly what i wanted to say. /;-?
But still, i want to thank you also for sharing this, and yes i also wanted to ask your permission to use this in future./;-?
Thanks again Mr. Wayne, very much appreciated. /;-?

Best regards Sir! /;-?
16x SUPPORT
Marilyn C.

Philippines

Posted 6 months ago More by SHELLEY L. 1 Reply

Hello Wayne: What a great graphic you have created in Canva. I have created a few things in Canva, too, and it is very easy to do, so I will definitely make one similar to yours and share with my downline. Thanks again. [img]https://i.imgur.com/7wF9ofq.gif[/img]
Hello Wayne:
What a great graphic you have created in Canva. I have created a few things in Canva, too, and it is very easy to do, so I will definitely make one similar to yours and share with my downline.

Thanks again.

48x SUPPORT
SHELLEY L.

United States

Posted 6 months ago More by Gweneth L. 1 Reply

Wayne, I want to join with others to thank you for that graphic welcome which will be fabulous to copy. However,I realize you are in your 13th year. However, wouldn't a newer affiliate need permission to send the similar welcome letter? Just asking for clarity and not as a dispute against the new graphic Welcome Letter. Thanks for sharing and I wish you continued success.
Wayne,
I want to join with others to thank you for that graphic welcome which will be fabulous to copy.
However,I realize you are in your 13th year. However, wouldn't a newer affiliate need permission to send the similar welcome letter? Just asking for clarity and not as a dispute against the new graphic Welcome Letter.
Thanks for sharing and I wish you continued success.
SUPPORT
Gweneth L.

United States

E365 Runner Up
Gold Fast-Track

Posted 6 months ago

Thanks Wayne E It's really a an informative share Wish you all the best for your more kind considering for forum members
Thanks Wayne E
It's really a an informative share
Wish you all the best for your more kind considering for forum members
12x SUPPORT
Hira S.

Pakistan

Posted 6 months ago, edited 6 months ago More by Wayne E.

[quote=1237832]Wayne, I want to join with others to thank you for that graphic welcome which will be fabulous to copy. However,I realize you are in your 13th year. However, wouldn't a newer affiliate need permission to send the similar welcome letter? Just asking for clarity and not as a dispute against the new graphic Welcome Letter. Thanks for sharing and I wish you continued success.[/quote] -- -- -- -- Hi Gweneth I gladly grant permission for anyone to use all or parts of the text in that Welcome Graphic For those not easily able to create their own Graphic - my graphic can be copied to your computer and permission granted to send it out as you would any other public domain graphic For those interested in creating their own graphic from scratch they might wish to include some of my text and then add or revise other parts of it as they think best We all automatically have permission to refer to previous SFI Forum Posts that have been created by any other member Watch for my up-coming reply to Shelley which will have a few suggestions about Creating a Larger Print Heading and a few personal introductory lines above the main area These suggestion pertain to using Canva which is the Platform that I am familiar with and find easy to use Remember that the Poster Size Template works best when you want to create a lengthy message in Graphic It is also possible to choose to create more than one page in same color design etc - helpful for longer newsletters etc
Gweneth L. posted:
Wayne,
I want to join with others to thank you for that graphic welcome which will be fabulous to copy.
However,I realize you are in your 13th year. However, wouldn't a newer affiliate need permission to send the similar welcome letter? Just asking for clarity and not as a dispute against the new graphic Welcome Letter.
Thanks for sharing and I wish you continued success.

-- -- -- --
Hi Gweneth
I gladly grant permission for anyone to use all or parts of the text
in that Welcome Graphic

For those not easily able to create their own Graphic -
my graphic can be copied to your computer and permission
granted to send it out as you would any other public domain graphic

For those interested in creating their own graphic from scratch
they might wish to include some of my text and then add or revise
other parts of it as they think best

We all automatically have permission to refer to previous
SFI Forum Posts that have been created by any other member

Watch for my up-coming reply to Shelley which will have a few
suggestions about Creating a Larger Print Heading and a few personal
introductory lines above the main area

These suggestion pertain to using Canva which is the Platform that
I am familiar with and find easy to use

Remember that the Poster Size Template works best when you
want to create a lengthy message in Graphic

It is also possible to choose to create more than one page in same
color design etc - helpful for longer newsletters etc
5x SUPPORT
Wayne E.

Canada

Gold Fast-Track

Posted 6 months ago More by Gweneth L.

Wayne, thanks for your speedy response. I suppose those new affiliates who become Team Leaders will cross that bridge when they come to it:smile:
Wayne, thanks for your speedy response. I suppose those new affiliates who become Team Leaders will cross that bridge when they come to it
SUPPORT
Gweneth L.

United States

E365 Runner Up
Gold Fast-Track

Posted 6 months ago More by Wayne E. 1 Reply

[quote=1237828]Hello Wayne: What a great graphic you have created in Canva. I have created a few things in Canva, too, and it is very easy to do, so I will definitely make one similar to yours and share with my downline. Thanks again. [/quote] -- -- -- -- - Hi Shelley - Just a few ideas about using Canva to create your own Actually I had created a Large Print **Header** and a couple lines of personal introduction above the main body of text that I shared in this thread Choosing the Header Style tool gives larger fonts for the first line in Graphic which could be something like **Greetings From (Your Name) ** Then I closed the Canva Header Tool and opened the Body Text Tool to do the next paragraph below the Heading (choose a small font there to save overall space) Closed the Text Tool at the end of every paragraph Then open Text tool to create the next paragraph and chose a somewhat larger font to make it more easily readable (If you decide to share that Graphic in a Stream Post - it will be greatly reduced in size to fit the stream format) Opening and closing the Text Tool for each paragraph seems to make it easier to see how much space is available to work in as you approach the bottom of the Poster Template area I also found that individual paragraph working areas helped me to more easily do any necessary edits without disturbing other paragraphs If you include Forum Links etc using the Bold function in Canva Toolbar helps the Link stand out from other Text Hope these ideas might be helpful P.S. Since the Links shown on a Graphic are NOT clickable I find it helpful to include clickable Links in the text that goes with the Graphic such as in email or TeamMail
SHELLEY L. posted:
Hello Wayne:
What a great graphic you have created in Canva. I have created a few things in Canva, too, and it is very easy to do, so I will definitely make one similar to yours and share with my downline.

Thanks again.

-- -- -- -- -
Hi Shelley -
Just a few ideas about using Canva to create your own
Actually I had created a Large Print **Header** and a couple lines of
personal introduction above the main body of text that I shared
in this thread
Choosing the Header Style tool gives larger fonts for the
first line in Graphic which could be something like
**Greetings From (Your Name) **
Then I closed the Canva Header Tool and opened the
Body Text Tool to do the next paragraph below the Heading
(choose a small font there to save overall space)
Closed the Text Tool at the end of every paragraph

Then open Text tool to create the next paragraph and chose a
somewhat larger font to make it more easily readable

(If you decide to share that Graphic in a Stream Post -
it will be greatly reduced in size to fit the stream format)

Opening and closing the Text Tool for each paragraph seems to
make it easier to see how much space is available to work in as you
approach the bottom of the Poster Template area

I also found that individual paragraph working areas helped me
to more easily do any necessary edits without disturbing other
paragraphs

If you include Forum Links etc using the Bold function in
Canva Toolbar helps the Link stand out from other Text

Hope these ideas might be helpful

P.S. Since the Links shown on a Graphic are NOT clickable
I find it helpful to include clickable Links in the text that
goes with the Graphic such as in email or TeamMail

5x SUPPORT
Wayne E.

Canada

Gold Fast-Track

Posted 6 months ago

Hi Wayne Thank you for share. I will be using your welcome message for it is so easy to follow.
Hi Wayne
Thank you for share. I will be using your welcome message for it is so easy to follow.
5x SUPPORT
Susan S.

Botswana

E365 Runner Up
Silver Fast-Track

Posted 6 months ago More by SHELLEY L.

[quote=1237858][quote=1237828]Hello Wayne: What a great graphic you have created in Canva. I have created a few things in Canva, too, and it is very easy to do, so I will definitely make one similar to yours and share with my downline. Thanks again. [/quote] -- -- -- -- - Hi Shelley - Just a few ideas about using Canva to create your own Actually I had created a Large Print **Header** and a couple lines of personal introduction above the main body of text that I shared in this thread Choosing the Header Style tool gives larger fonts for the first line in Graphic which could be something like **Greetings From (Your Name) ** Then I closed the Canva Header Tool and opened the Body Text Tool to do the next paragraph below the Heading (choose a small font there to save overall space) Closed the Text Tool at the end of every paragraph Then open Text tool to create the next paragraph and chose a somewhat larger font to make it more easily readable (If you decide to share that Graphic in a Stream Post - it will be greatly reduced in size to fit the stream format) Opening and closing the Text Tool for each paragraph seems to make it easier to see how much space is available to work in as you approach the bottom of the Poster Template area I also found that individual paragraph working areas helped me to more easily do any necessary edits without disturbing other paragraphs If you include Forum Links etc using the Bold function in Canva Toolbar helps the Link stand out from other Text Hope these ideas might be helpful P.S. Since the Links shown on a Graphic are NOT clickable I find it helpful to include clickable Links in the text that goes with the Graphic such as in email or TeamMail [/quote] Wayne: Thanks for all your additional information. I had created a few Canva graphics using some YouTube videos and then found a free course on Udemy on Canva which I have signed up for but have not yet started. I love Canva because for people who are not normally graphic design majors, it is nice to be able to learn how to do some graphic design on your own. Yours looks really great. Thanks again and thanks for all the additional tips and information you have given me. [img]https://i.imgur.com/RUIoqjv.jpg[/img].
Wayne E. posted:
SHELLEY L. posted:
Hello Wayne:

Thanks again.

-- -- -- -- -
Hi Shelley -
Just a few ideas about using Canva to create your own
Actually I had created a Large Print **Header** and a couple lines of
personal introduction above the main body of text that I shared
in this thread
Choosing the Header Style tool gives larger fonts for the
first line in Graphic which could be something like
**Greetings From (Your Name) **
Then I closed the Canva Header Tool and opened the
Body Text Tool to do the next paragraph below the Heading
(choose a small font there to save overall space)
Closed the Text Tool at the end of every paragraph

Then open Text tool to create the next paragraph and chose a
somewhat larger font to make it more easily readable

(If you decide to share that Graphic in a Stream Post -
it will be greatly reduced in size to fit the stream format)

Opening and closing the Text Tool for each paragraph seems to
make it easier to see how much space is available to work in as you
approach the bottom of the Poster Template area

I also found that individual paragraph working areas helped me
to more easily do any necessary edits without disturbing other
paragraphs

If you include Forum Links etc using the Bold function in
Canva Toolbar helps the Link stand out from other Text

Hope these ideas might be helpful

P.S. Since the Links shown on a Graphic are NOT clickable
I find it helpful to include clickable Links in the text that
goes with the Graphic such as in email or TeamMail

Wayne:
Thanks for all your additional information. I had created a few Canva graphics using some YouTube videos and then found a free course on Udemy on Canva which I have signed up for but have not yet started. I love Canva because for people who are not normally graphic design majors, it is nice to be able to learn how to do some graphic design on your own.

Yours looks really great. Thanks again and thanks for all the additional tips and information you have given me.

48x SUPPORT
SHELLEY L.

United States

Posted 6 months ago

Many thanks Wayne, for these really helpful suggestions. Best wishes for your continued success.
Many thanks Wayne, for these really helpful suggestions.
Best wishes for your continued success.
7x SUPPORT
Noreen A.

Barbados

Gold Fast-Track

| Edit settings