Welcome to the Forum

Join in-depth discussions of SFI news, products, programs, and more with your fellow SFI affiliates. Brainstorm and share tips and ideas. Start new threads. Get your questions answered 24/7, become a Forum Guru, and more!

Important ECA program update

Posted 4 months ago More by Gery

This thread is for discussion of this SFI News announcement: https://news.sfimg.com/2017/12/14/important-eca-program-update/ Note: If you haven't done so already, be sure you are subscribed to news.sfimg.com (just click the "Follow" link found in the right sidebar). Once subscribed, you'll automatically receive an email each time news is posted so you'll never miss an important SFI announcement.
This thread is for discussion of this SFI News announcement:

news.sfimg.com/2017/12/14/important-eca-program-update/

Note: If you haven't done so already, be sure you are subscribed to news.sfimg.com (just click the "Follow" link found in the right sidebar). Once subscribed, you'll automatically receive an email each time news is posted so you'll never miss an important SFI announcement.
Gery

United States

Posted 4 months ago

[quote=1243857]This thread is for discussion of this SFI News announcement: https://news.sfimg.com/2017/12/14/important-eca-program-update/ Note: If you haven't done so already, be sure you are subscribed to news.sfimg.com (just click the "Follow" link found in the right sidebar). Once subscribed, you'll automatically receive an email each time news is posted so you'll never miss an important SFI announcement.[/quote] Thank You Gerry for the update, I am subscribed to the news Feed.\, All the best, Kevin
Gery posted:

Note: If you haven't done so already, be sure you are subscribed to news.sfimg.com (just click the "Follow" link found in the right sidebar). Once subscribed, you'll automatically receive an email each time news is posted so you'll never miss an important SFI announcement.

Thank You Gerry for the update, I am subscribed to the news Feed.\,
All the best,
Kevin
Kevin C.

Australia

Posted 4 months ago

As we used to, we expect something magnificent!:metal:
As we used to, we expect something magnificent!
2x SUPPORT
Marija K.

Bosnia And Herzegovina

E365 Runner Up
Gold Fast-Track

Posted 4 months ago More by Zhumagul A. 1 Reply

Thanks for the update Mr. Gery But I still didn't get it ? Can you please explain a little more?
Thanks for the update Mr. Gery
But I still didn't get it ?
Can you please explain a little more?
15x SUPPORT
Zhumagul A.

United States

Posted 4 months ago

As always you are looking ahead into the future. This is a great idea. I can see this boosting my ECA Store Sales in the new year. A Big Thank You. The best decision I ever did in 2013 was transferring my store after the Christchurch Earthquakes to Triple Clicks. YOU were my lifeline and I appreciate all your hard work. [img]https://i.imgur.com/sEgjBQD.gif[/img]
As always you are looking ahead into the future.
This is a great idea.
I can see this boosting my ECA Store Sales in the new year.
A Big Thank You.
The best decision I ever did in 2013 was transferring my store after the Christchurch Earthquakes to Triple Clicks.
YOU were my lifeline and I appreciate all your hard work.
20x SUPPORT
Maree W.

New Zealand

E365 Runner Up
Gold Fast-Track

Posted 4 months ago

If the change is positive, welcome.
If the change is positive, welcome.
walter ferney r.

Colombia

Posted 4 months ago More by Gery 2 Replies

[quote=1243869]Thanks for the update Mr. Gery But I still didn't get it ? Can you please explain a little more?[/quote] For changes that are coming we have to put a pause on accepting new ECAs at this time.
Zhumagul A. posted:
Thanks for the update Mr. Gery
But I still didn't get it ?
Can you please explain a little more?

For changes that are coming we have to put a pause on accepting new ECAs at this time.
Gery

United States

Posted 4 months ago More by Zhumagul A.

Never mind first post Mr. Gery I got it now, thank you I think it is a great idea. It will definitely benefit everyone with their ECA store. With all due respect Zhumagul A.
Never mind first post Mr. Gery
I got it now, thank you
I think it is a great idea.
It will definitely benefit everyone with their ECA store.
With all due respect
Zhumagul A.
15x SUPPORT
Zhumagul A.

United States

Posted 4 months ago More by Arieta F. 1 Reply

Thank you Mr.Gery! But I am a little bit confused! So, when we will purchase anything from ECA we will earn vp as usual and rewardicals instead of mrp! Thats it! Or...
Thank you Mr.Gery!
But I am a little bit confused!
So, when we will purchase anything from ECA we will earn vp as usual and rewardicals instead of mrp! Thats it!
Or...

Arieta F.

Macedonia

Posted 4 months ago

It look like new development to me but let wait and see what 2018 have for us intense of the change system of ECA.
It look like new development to me but let wait and see what 2018 have for us intense of the change system of ECA.
14x SUPPORT
Michael A.

Nigeria

Posted 4 months ago More by Gery 1 Reply

[quote=1243891]Thank you Mr.Gery! But I am a little bit confused! So, when we will purchase anything from ECA we will earn vp as usual and rewardicals instead of mrp! Thats it! Or... [/quote] There are no exact details available at this time regarding Rewardicals, MRP, VP, etc. We've simply announced that we're not accepting any more ECAs until the new platform we're constructing is completed, hopefully in January, and then acceptance can resume.
Arieta F. posted:
Thank you Mr.Gery!
But I am a little bit confused!
So, when we will purchase anything from ECA we will earn vp as usual and rewardicals instead of mrp! Thats it!
Or...

There are no exact details available at this time regarding Rewardicals, MRP, VP, etc. We've simply announced that we're not accepting any more ECAs until the new platform we're constructing is completed, hopefully in January, and then acceptance can resume.
Gery

United States

Posted 4 months ago

[quote=1243857]This thread is for discussion of this SFI News announcement: https://news.sfimg.com/2017/12/14/important-eca-program-update/ Note: If you haven't done so already, be sure you are subscribed to news.sfimg.com (just click the "Follow" link found in the right sidebar). Once subscribed, you'll automatically receive an email each time news is posted so you'll never miss an important SFI announcement.[/quote] You can follow to receive notifications via email . Just go to news.sfimg.com, Click the Subscribe Now button.And get updated.
Gery posted:

You can follow to receive notifications via email . Just go to news.sfimg.com, Click the Subscribe Now button.And get updated.
6x SUPPORT
JOSEPH K.

Kenya

| Edit settings