SFI 20th Anniversary Special: $.89 PSAs! Details HERE.

Welcome to the Forum

Join in-depth discussions of SFI news, products, programs, and more with your fellow SFI affiliates. Brainstorm and share tips and ideas. Start new threads. Get your questions answered 24/7, become a Forum Guru, and more!

New Year Goals! Dream it achieve it!

Posted 12 months ago More by Maree W.

Happy New Year Everyone. Have you joined program after program. Waiting for your sponsor to make contact. Overwhelmed and frustrated, did you give up before even getting started. [b]Stress no more.[/b] Its all about picking one program and succeeding by studying daily and not straying. SFI is the original Working on line Home Business Opportunity. You need to be consistent to get anywhere in internet marketing, not just promote for a day then giving up saying internet marketing is a scam. If instant riches were that easy on the internet, everybody would be quitting their regular jobs! The MAIN REASON most people fail online is due to the fact that this very important element is missing: Skills and Hard Work. [b]SFI REMOVES all this.[/b] If you are willing to check all emails and READ all Emails SFI send. YOU will start an amazing journey as you put into practice all their advice. Almost all of the online opportunities are perfect. Most CAN generate an income for you. But there is only one little problem: All of the online opportunities require [b]“Team Work” “Honest Leaders.” “Payments” “Guide Lines To Follow”[/b] That means it’s NOT enough for you to too simply sign up, sit back and wait for the cash to roll in.. YOU need to be WORKING with your team . Setting Goals, working towards achieving those Goals throughout the year. Using all the tools SFI Provides.. E Cards Etc. Checking your Top Movers Daily and Communicating. Every Wednesday I go to my local mall. Using the local ATM to withdraw my SFI commissions. The American dollars transfers into nearly double kiwi cash. YES your dreams can turn into a reality. [img]https://i.imgur.com/P7MDUSA.gif[/img]
Happy New Year Everyone.
Have you joined program after program. Waiting for your sponsor to make contact.
Overwhelmed and frustrated, did you give up before even getting started.
Stress no more.
Its all about picking one program and succeeding by studying daily and not straying.
SFI is the original Working on line Home Business Opportunity.

You need to be consistent to get anywhere in internet marketing, not just promote for a day then giving up saying internet marketing is a scam.
If instant riches were that easy on the internet, everybody would be quitting their regular jobs!

The MAIN REASON most people fail online is due to the fact that this very important element is missing:
Skills and Hard Work.
SFI REMOVES all this.
If you are willing to check all emails and READ all Emails SFI send.
YOU will start an amazing journey as you put into practice all their advice.

Almost all of the online opportunities are perfect.
Most CAN generate an income for you.
But there is only one little problem: All of the online opportunities require
“Team Work” “Honest Leaders.” “Payments” “Guide Lines To Follow”
That means it’s NOT enough for you to too simply sign up, sit back and wait for the cash to roll in..
YOU need to be WORKING with your team .
Setting Goals, working towards achieving those Goals throughout the year.
Using all the tools SFI Provides.. E Cards Etc.
Checking your Top Movers Daily and Communicating.

Every Wednesday I go to my local mall.
Using the local ATM to withdraw my SFI commissions.
The American dollars transfers into nearly double kiwi cash.
YES your dreams can turn into a reality.

29x SUPPORT
Maree W.

New Zealand

E365 Runner Up
Gold Fast-Track
Guru Rank: #18

Posted 12 months ago

Dear Maree W , That's nice to say . You can also help a lot in relieving stress, such as: [b]Tai Chi.[/b] It will help if you do not experience SFI as a duty to solve homework . There is yet , for the Beginning of the New Year 2018, enough! Happy New Year !
Dear Maree W ,
That's nice to say .
You can also help a lot in relieving stress, such as: Tai Chi.
It will help if you do not experience SFI as a duty to solve homework .
There is yet , for the Beginning of the New Year 2018, enough!
Happy New Year !
302x SUPPORT
Zoran V.

Serbia

E365 Champion
Silver Fast-Track

Posted 12 months ago

Hi Maree Thanks for a brilliant post on how this business is great but for it to work, you must be willing to work it yourself. Its like the saying - "you can lead the animal to the water but you cannot make them drink" SFI offers everything for us to have a successful business but we MUST put into action what has been given to us and most people just don't want to do that. Your posts are always informative and uplifting and I thank you for that. SW,SW,SW,N (Some will, some won't, SO WHAT, Next) Happy New Year to you and welcome 2018! Here's to Your Success!
Hi Maree
Thanks for a brilliant post on how this business is great but for it to work, you must be willing to work it yourself. Its like the saying - "you can lead the animal to the water but you cannot make them drink" SFI offers everything for us to have a successful business but we MUST put into action what has been given to us and most people just don't want to do that. Your posts are always informative and uplifting and I thank you for that.
SW,SW,SW,N (Some will, some won't, SO WHAT, Next)
Happy New Year to you and welcome 2018!
Here's to Your Success!
4x SUPPORT
Donna J.

Australia

E365 Champion

Posted 12 months ago More by Maree W.

I actually go to Tia Chi every Tues. Plus I practice Tia Chi Daily at home, following u tube video's. Basically I just wanted to stress that instant wealth doe's not happen over night. YOU will be amazed how many emails I receive where new members do expect cash in a few days. They expect to receive the same success that took me months to achieve.
I actually go to Tia Chi every Tues.
Plus I practice Tia Chi Daily at home, following u tube video's.
Basically I just wanted to stress that instant wealth doe's not happen over night.
YOU will be amazed how many emails I receive where new members do expect cash in a few days.
They expect to receive the same success that took me months to achieve.
29x SUPPORT
Maree W.

New Zealand

E365 Runner Up
Gold Fast-Track
Guru Rank: #18

Posted 12 months ago

Happy New Year 2018 you spoke the truth I hope others SFI will read this post it will cause stability in there work ethics
Happy New Year 2018 you spoke the truth
I hope others SFI will read this post it will cause
stability in there work ethics
SUPPORT
Diane W.

United States

E365 Champion

Liked by Lilia G. Robert T.

Posted 12 months ago, edited 12 months ago

Thanks Maree for an informative post. Here's an old poem I read somewhere. "I owe, I owe, so off to work I go. " It's so true we have to work at what amount of success that we want to achieve here at SFI. Then we'll reap the rewards. [img]https://i.imgur.com/FiASEM4.jpg[/img]
Thanks Maree for an informative post.
Here's an old poem I read somewhere. "I owe, I owe, so off to work I go. " It's so true we have to work at what amount of success that we want to achieve here at SFI. Then we'll reap the rewards.

SUPPORT
TREON W.

United States

E365 Runner Up
Gold Fast-Track

Posted 12 months ago

Happy 2018, Mree, and followers of the SFI Forum For me it is a very detailed exhibition, and it is not necessary to add more, each letter is in its place, and the one that does not want to understand it, is very clear. That without the work of coherence will not do anything in this work, or in any other.
Happy 2018, Mree, and followers of the SFI Forum
For me it is a very detailed exhibition, and it is not necessary to add more, each letter is in its place, and the one that does not want to understand it, is very clear.
That without the work of coherence will not do anything in this work, or in any other.
2x SUPPORT
Santiago R.

Spain

E365 Runner Up
Gold Fast-Track

Liked by Robert T.

Posted 12 months ago

A well said dear Maree W. "Skill and Hard Work". + "Team Work", "Honest leaders", "Payment", "Guide lines to follow". = "Dreams can turn into a reality". Wish you all HAPPY NEW YEAR !
A well said dear Maree W.

"Skill and Hard Work".

+

"Team Work", "Honest leaders", "Payment", "Guide lines to follow".

=

"Dreams can turn into a reality".

Wish you all HAPPY NEW YEAR !

2x SUPPORT
Timan M.

Kiribati

E365 Country Champion

Liked by Robert T.

Posted 12 months ago

Happy New Year enjoy every hard working people deserve what they put up with And now your one of them godbless Markarida Serilo
Happy New Year enjoy every hard working people deserve what they put up with
And now your one of them godbless
Markarida Serilo

Posted 12 months ago

Thank you for posting this. I would like to use some of your structure compiling my first team mail later today. I really think it is quite Outstanding. James M Welcoming 2018
Thank you for posting this. I would like to use some of your structure compiling my first team mail later today. I really think it is quite Outstanding.

James M Welcoming 2018

Posted 12 months ago

Good on you Mares - Always leading from the front. And Happy New Year.
Good on you Mares - Always leading from the front.
And Happy New Year.
6x SUPPORT
Gilbert M.

New Zealand

E365 Runner Up
Gold Fast-Track

Posted 12 months ago

I'm pretty sure it's ok to use others' material, James. Once it's posted in the Forum it's there for all to see ... & therefore use (though if you quote directly "as is posted" in your own TeamMail, it might be a courtesy to acknowledge the source). AtB for 2018 ChrisO
I'm pretty sure it's ok to use others' material, James. Once it's posted in the Forum it's there for all to see ... & therefore use (though if you quote directly "as is posted" in your own TeamMail, it might be a courtesy to acknowledge the source).
AtB for 2018
ChrisO
Chris O.

United Kingdom

E365 Runner Up
Silver Fast-Track

Liked by Gilbert M.

| Edit settings