Welcome to the Forum

Join in-depth discussions of SFI news, products, programs, and more with your fellow SFI affiliates. Brainstorm and share tips and ideas. Start new threads. Get your questions answered 24/7, become a Forum Guru, and more!

Almost a year in.....

Posted 10 months ago

First of all, I wanted to take a moment to wish everyone a very Happy New Year! Having started SFI, almost a year ago, unsure of my future, having been scammed multiple times, and no marketing experience, I can honestly say that SFI is the real deal, and am very happy with what I have accomplished until now. Every month, my team only increases, gets bigger and stronger. I started out with my first active PSA in May; Since then, my team (including CSA's) has grown to 4 BTL's and 4 EA's. That may not seem like much, but every month my team keeps growing and getting bigger.. And, just like the "LAUNCHPAD" states: You are not going to build a successful business overnight! If my team can grow this much, in this short amount of time, without any knowledge or experience; There is no telling how big we can grow!! Especially, with all of the knowledge and experience that I have gained throughout this past year!! Patience and persistency is a virtue! Once again, Happy New Year, and may 2018 bring you much success with SFI.. H.D.
First of all, I wanted to take a moment to wish everyone a very Happy New Year! Having started SFI, almost a year ago, unsure of my future, having been scammed multiple times, and no marketing experience, I can honestly say that SFI is the real deal, and am very happy with what I have accomplished until now.

Every month, my team only increases, gets bigger and stronger. I started out with my first active PSA in May; Since then, my team (including CSA's) has grown to 4 BTL's and 4 EA's. That may not seem like much, but every month my team keeps growing and getting bigger.. And, just like the "LAUNCHPAD" states: You are not going to build a successful business overnight!
If my team can grow this much, in this short amount of time, without any knowledge or experience; There is no telling how big we can grow!! Especially, with all of the knowledge and experience that I have gained throughout this past year!!

Patience and persistency is a virtue! Once again, Happy New Year, and may 2018 bring you much success with SFI..

H.D.
3x SUPPORT
Hector D.

United States

E365 Champion

Liked by Stefano C.

Posted 10 months ago

Happy New Year Hector
Happy New Year Hector
50x SUPPORT
Vladan V.

Serbia