Welcome to the Forum

Join in-depth discussions of SFI news, products, programs, and more with your fellow SFI affiliates. Brainstorm and share tips and ideas. Start new threads. Get your questions answered 24/7, become a Forum Guru, and more!

Localvantia Invitation Letter now available in three more languages

Posted 7 months ago

This thread is for discussion of this SFI News announcement: https://news.sfimg.com/2018/01/03/localvantia-invitation-letter-now-available-in-three-more-languages/ Note: If you haven't done so already, be sure you are subscribed to news.sfimg.com (just click the "Follow" link found in the right sidebar). Once subscribed, you'll automatically receive an email each time news is posted so you'll never miss an important SFI announcement.
This thread is for discussion of this SFI News announcement:

news.sfimg.com/2018/01/03/localvantia-invitation-letter-now-available-in-three-more-languages/

Note: If you haven't done so already, be sure you are subscribed to news.sfimg.com (just click the "Follow" link found in the right sidebar). Once subscribed, you'll automatically receive an email each time news is posted so you'll never miss an important SFI announcement.
Lori

United States

Posted 7 months ago

Hi Lori! That news was SUPERNICE! / Jimmy :-)
Hi Lori! That news was SUPERNICE! / Jimmy :-)
3x SUPPORT
Jimmy B.

Sweden

Posted 7 months ago

Thank you Lori for another beautiful news. Many greetings!
Thank you Lori for another beautiful news. Many greetings!
37x SUPPORT
Zoran T.

Serbia

Posted 7 months ago

Well thank you SFI :heart_eyes: Macedonian language in invitation letter :heart_eyes:
Well thank you SFI
Macedonian language in invitation letter

63x SUPPORT
Elizabeta P.

Macedonia

E365 Runner Up
Silver Fast-Track

Posts: 1,739 | Followers: 1,262 | Joined SFI: Sep 10, 2015

Posted 7 months ago

Let the great work of localvantia begin. Thanks Lori for sharing this great information.
Let the great work of localvantia begin.
Thanks Lori for sharing this great information.
44x SUPPORT
Michael A.

Nigeria

E365 Champion

Posted 7 months ago

Pozdrav i pozdravljamo navek lepe vesti ,lepo je kada mozes nesto da uradis i na svom matenjem jeziku.Hvala SFI
Pozdrav i pozdravljamo navek lepe vesti ,lepo je kada mozes nesto da uradis i na svom matenjem jeziku.Hvala SFI
Ivan O.

Serbia

E365 Country Champion
Silver Fast-Track

Posted 7 months ago

Thank you sooooooo much!!!!
Thank you sooooooo much!!!!
118x SUPPORT
Tanja K.

Montenegro

E365 Country Champion
Silver Fast-Track

Posts: 7,189 | Followers: 1,520 | Joined SFI: May 25, 2015

Posted 7 months ago More by zulfiqar A. 1 Reply

Respect Sir If Localvantia Invitation letter only available in three language then translate. Own language click Translate and select Language. Transulate icon below the SFI page. Then send invitation letter to any person after Translate. Thanks.
Respect Sir
If Localvantia Invitation letter only available in three language then translate. Own language click Translate and select Language. Transulate icon below the SFI page.
Then send invitation letter to any person after Translate.

Thanks.
8x SUPPORT
zulfiqar A.

Pakistan

Liked by Ivica S. Lilia G.

Posted 7 months ago

This is wonderful good news, although I know I couldn't complete my partcipation in the Localvantia Program due to the destruction of hurticane Irma and Maria, I will still be enjoying all fhe updates and upgrades in the Localvantia Program. Good luck to those who are in Localvantia! All the best and to our future success!! Greetings from St. Maarten Orsine Emid
This is wonderful good news, although I know I couldn't complete my partcipation in the Localvantia Program due to the destruction of hurticane Irma and Maria, I will still be enjoying all fhe updates and upgrades in the Localvantia Program.

Good luck to those who are in Localvantia!
All the best and to our future success!!

Greetings from St. Maarten
Orsine Emid
12x SUPPORT
Orsine E.

Sint Maarten

E365 Runner Up

Posted 7 months ago

thank's for the information
thank's for the information
Megan R.

Algeria

Liked by Jelena S. Ivica S.

Posted 7 months ago

This is great... thank you!
This is great... thank you!
Arieta F.

Macedonia

E365 Country Champion

Liked by Ivica S. Lilia G.

Posted 7 months ago

Thank you for this information, Lori. I also hope that there will soon be an invitation letter in German.
Thank you for this information, Lori. I also hope that there will soon be an invitation letter in German.
7x SUPPORT
Erlinda S.

Germany

E365 Country Champion

Liked by Ivica S.

| Edit settings