Grab up to 13,000 free, business-boosting CSAs when you advance your rank this month! Details HERE.

Welcome to the Forum

Join in-depth discussions of SFI news, products, programs, and more with your fellow SFI affiliates. Brainstorm and share tips and ideas. Start new threads. Get your questions answered 24/7, become a Forum Guru, and more!

Auto delivery system for digital downloads

Posted 9 months ago, edited 9 months ago More by BENJAMIN O.

For ECA store owners selling digital downloads, is it possible to have a system that delivers the product immediately and automatically to the buyer? What has happened now for the ones I've bought, the ECA store will send the ebook by email or a link for download. This can be some or several hours later depending on the time zones involved. It might involve some kind of connection between SFI and the ECA stores system. Does something like that exist? I ask this because there's an ebook I want to promote but I wonder what a buyer might think of the time they'd have to wait for the ECA to deliver. Won't they ask for a refund instead?
For ECA store owners selling digital downloads, is it possible to have a system that delivers the product immediately and automatically to the buyer? What has happened now for the ones I've bought, the ECA store will send the ebook by email or a link for download. This can be some or several hours later depending on the time zones involved.

It might involve some kind of connection between SFI and the ECA stores system. Does something like that exist?
I ask this because there's an ebook I want to promote but I wonder what a buyer might think of the time they'd have to wait for the ECA to deliver. Won't they ask for a refund instead?
5x SUPPORT
BENJAMIN O.

Uganda

Gold Fast-Track

Posted 9 months ago

Hello Benjamin, have you reached out to the ECA directly and ask if they can do it?
Hello Benjamin, have you reached out to the ECA directly and ask if they can do it?
11x SUPPORT
Jay E.

United States

E365 Champion

Posted 9 months ago 1 Reply

Benjamin: Such a delivery system does exist, but I think that you have to do it yourself. Am not sure if SFI offers this system or not, but I copied the table of contents off of the article that I found on google. The article was too long to copy into the forum as it was over 25,000 characters. There is such a thing as you can see below. Do a search in google and see if you can find the instructions as I cannot provide the link to you here due to forum rules and regulations. TABLE OF CONTENTS OF ARTICLE ON SETTING UP EBOOKS TO DOWNLOAD INSTANTLY: How to Allow Digital Delivery Setting Up Digital Delivery with Paypal Buy Now Buttons Set Up Digital Delivery Free with Outlook Express Paying for Digital Delivery Services How to Allow Download with Clickbank How to Allow Digital Delivery or Download Online Shelley Leepper
Benjamin:
Such a delivery system does exist, but I think that you have to do it yourself. Am not sure if SFI offers this system or not, but I copied the table of contents off of the article that I found on google. The article was too long to copy into the forum as it was over 25,000 characters. There is such a thing as you can see below. Do a search in google and see if you can find the instructions as I cannot provide the link to you here due to forum rules and regulations.

TABLE OF CONTENTS OF ARTICLE ON SETTING UP EBOOKS TO DOWNLOAD INSTANTLY:
How to Allow Digital Delivery
Setting Up Digital Delivery with Paypal Buy Now Buttons
Set Up Digital Delivery Free with Outlook Express
Paying for Digital Delivery Services
How to Allow Download with Clickbank
How to Allow Digital Delivery or Download Online

Shelley Leepper
50x SUPPORT
SHELLEY L.

United States

Posted 9 months ago More by BENJAMIN O.

Jay, I think this needs some kind integration between the Tripleclicks system and what the ECA would use to deliver the product. One that allows the buyer to be redirected to a download page wherever the ECA has stored it on the internet. From what I've observed, some use a simple dropbox link, others use more complex and secure hosting services to keep the files on the internet. The buyer can then access this via a download or hyper link embedded with the store (ECA store) on the selling platform (Tripleclicks). In other cases they are sent to a separate page hosted by the seller to access the product. That is after paying for it. So what I'm asking is if the ECA system supports such integration/connection to allow immediate delivery. I'm not ECA so I can't know that.
Jay, I think this needs some kind integration between the Tripleclicks system and what the ECA would use to deliver the product. One that allows the buyer to be redirected to a download page wherever the ECA has stored it on the internet.

From what I've observed, some use a simple dropbox link, others use more complex and secure hosting services to keep the files on the internet. The buyer can then access this via a download or hyper link embedded with the store (ECA store) on the selling platform (Tripleclicks). In other cases they are sent to a separate page hosted by the seller to access the product. That is after paying for it.

So what I'm asking is if the ECA system supports such integration/connection to allow immediate delivery. I'm not ECA so I can't know that.
5x SUPPORT
BENJAMIN O.

Uganda

Gold Fast-Track

Yes Shelley, they do exist. So I wonder if we can get it with the Tripleclicks cart. Can the buyer get there automatically without the ECA getting involved?
Yes Shelley, they do exist.
So I wonder if we can get it with the Tripleclicks cart.
Can the buyer get there automatically without the ECA getting involved?
5x SUPPORT
BENJAMIN O.

Uganda

Gold Fast-Track

Posted 9 months ago

Thats a very good question Mr. Benjamin, beneficial to us all.
Thats a very good question Mr. Benjamin, beneficial to us all.
usman a.

Nigeria

Posted 9 months ago More by Gery 1 Reply

The BIG problem here is that for this to be available, the items have to be put on our servers...and that means that if the seller doesn't have the copyright due to fraud or just ignorance of the law, WE get sued, WE get shut down. There's no chance that we could risk our entire business and that of every SFI affiliate just so auto-delivery of documents could be available. On a positive note, however, blockchain technology is in the process of solving this problem!
The BIG problem here is that for this to be available, the items have to be put on our servers...and that means that if the seller doesn't have the copyright due to fraud or just ignorance of the law, WE get sued, WE get shut down. There's no chance that we could risk our entire business and that of every SFI affiliate just so auto-delivery of documents could be available. On a positive note, however, blockchain technology is in the process of solving this problem!
Gery

United States

Posted 9 months ago

Hi Benjamin, I believe you think that the stores receive you sale right away. This is not true. They are first inspected by the office and then sent to the seller. This usually doesn't take a long time, but it's not instant. Have a Blessed Day.
Hi Benjamin,

I believe you think that the stores receive you sale right away. This is not true. They are first inspected by the office and then sent to the seller. This usually doesn't take a long time, but it's not instant.

Have a Blessed Day.
21x SUPPORT
Fran J.

United States

E365 Champion
Gold Fast-Track

OK, thanks Gery, that makes it clear.
OK, thanks Gery,
that makes it clear.
5x SUPPORT
BENJAMIN O.

Uganda

Gold Fast-Track

Posted 9 months ago

Hi, I think that you already have a good tips here from nice affiliate s,so, good luck with your work and happy New year ✨
Hi,
I think that you already have a good tips here from nice affiliate s,so, good luck with your work and happy New year ✨
Sasa D.

Serbia

Posted 9 months ago More by Suthep S. 2 Replies

Hi Benjamin, The simple and direct answer to your question is No. SFI/TripleClicks does not support instant digital product delivery. An ECA, such as myself. have to wait to get a notification from SFI that a sale has been generated and to fulfill this order. This notification comes only after the order and payment has been verified. It is not instant according to my understanding. There is already a time lag right there. Then by the time I read the email, by the time I send the product - it could be many hours before the buyer receives the digital product after their purchase. This has been discussed before with SFI. They should have a digital product section/marketplace - where they host the product OR download link information and provide instant access to buyers upon purchase. This way the buyer gets instant product download link and also have no excuses later saying that they did not receive the product and so on. Digital products of all kinds can sell a lot if SFI allows it. They should have ECAs provide license information for each product they want to sell. I myself have thousands of products I wan to sell - and I have full rights with license I can show. But as of right now no new digital products are allowed to be added to the marketplace and there is no instant download / integration with TripleClicks system.
Hi Benjamin,

The simple and direct answer to your question is No. SFI/TripleClicks does not support instant digital product delivery.

An ECA, such as myself. have to wait to get a notification from SFI that a sale has been generated and to fulfill this order.

This notification comes only after the order and payment has been verified. It is not instant according to my understanding.

There is already a time lag right there.

Then by the time I read the email, by the time I send the product - it could be many hours before the buyer receives the digital product after their purchase.

This has been discussed before with SFI.

They should have a digital product section/marketplace - where they host the product OR download link information and provide instant access to buyers upon purchase.

This way the buyer gets instant product download link and also have no excuses later saying that they did not receive the product and so on.

Digital products of all kinds can sell a lot if SFI allows it.

They should have ECAs provide license information for each product they want to sell.

I myself have thousands of products I wan to sell - and I have full rights with license I can show.

But as of right now no new digital products are allowed to be added to the marketplace and there is no instant download / integration with TripleClicks system.
Suthep S.

Thailand

Gold Fast-Track

Posted 9 months ago

I think is good to know.
I think is good to know.
ifeanyi m.

India

| Edit settings