SFI 20th Anniversary Special: $.89 PSAs! Details HERE.

Welcome to the Forum

Join in-depth discussions of SFI news, products, programs, and more with your fellow SFI affiliates. Brainstorm and share tips and ideas. Start new threads. Get your questions answered 24/7, become a Forum Guru, and more!

My New year plans as a Team leader and Localvantia store owner.

Posted 12 months ago More by Maree W.

Morning all. My new year with SFI has started with a bang. BIG O Spill Over.. I support all my team with advertising in bulk. Already Larry Martine and Laverne have received spill over with the big O. I lock in 50% to share with my existing team. Why I locked in 50% with the big O. So I can share the other 50% of new signups with my New SFI Members. Reassigning the 5 PSA they need to start their BronZe Team Leader Climbing. Also I can reassign to my Level 2 or 3 etc that show participation. I registered my Online Store with Localvantia. This is going to be huge. WHY you ask... Because with every sale I make with my Trade Me Store.. NZ version of E Bay. I send them an email adding the link to sign up with me at Triple Clicks. Sending them a splash page link I have designed to join me at Rewardicals. Where they can register FREE to receive all updates and news. Letting them know, you can earn a second income online, while receiving rewards with all your Trade Me purchases. I have been operating my store on line since 2009. So now when any customers return to purchase they will be introduced to Rewardicals. I also send them a link to our Facebook Group for all updates. Yes I am very excited. As I can see I am going to be one very busy lady. As I spent the past week listing lots of new garments and have 6 bids already. Now when ECA is back on line. I will update my ECA Store for when SFI start rewarding Rewardicals. YES 2018 is going to be the best year ever. Thank you SFI. Join me turning your Hobby into a working business online. Apply at Localvantia today. [img]https://i.imgur.com/FkSHKpp.gif[/img]
Morning all.
My new year with SFI has started with a bang.
BIG O Spill Over.. I support all my team with advertising in bulk.
Already Larry Martine and Laverne have received spill over with the big O.
I lock in 50% to share with my existing team.
Why I locked in 50% with the big O.
So I can share the other 50% of new signups with my New SFI Members.
Reassigning the 5 PSA they need to start their BronZe Team Leader Climbing.
Also I can reassign to my Level 2 or 3 etc that show participation.

I registered my Online Store with Localvantia.
This is going to be huge.
WHY you ask... Because with every sale I make with my Trade Me Store.. NZ version of E Bay.
I send them an email adding the link to sign up with me at Triple Clicks.
Sending them a splash page link I have designed to join me at Rewardicals.
Where they can register FREE to receive all updates and news.
Letting them know, you can earn a second income online, while receiving rewards with all your Trade Me purchases.

I have been operating my store on line since 2009.
So now when any customers return to purchase they will be introduced to Rewardicals.
I also send them a link to our Facebook Group for all updates.

Yes I am very excited. As I can see I am going to be one very busy lady.
As I spent the past week listing lots of new garments and have 6 bids already.
Now when ECA is back on line.
I will update my ECA Store for when SFI start rewarding Rewardicals.
YES 2018 is going to be the best year ever.
Thank you SFI.

Join me turning your Hobby into a working business online.
Apply at Localvantia today.

29x SUPPORT
Maree W.

New Zealand

E365 Runner Up
Gold Fast-Track
Guru Rank: #20

Posted 12 months ago

Maree: Wow, you are one busy lady. I know that I get your DWS Earner emails and I also had you do a blog for me through Fiverr so I know how busy you are all the time. This is great and I wish you wonderful success with your online store and that everything works out fantastically for you. Take care and don't work too hard. Shelley Leepper
Maree:
Wow, you are one busy lady. I know that I get your DWS Earner emails and I also had you do a blog for me through Fiverr so I know how busy you are all the time.

This is great and I wish you wonderful success with your online store and that everything works out fantastically for you. Take care and don't work too hard.

Shelley Leepper

Posted 12 months ago

Great post Maree. I also have a lot of hobbies and am considering putting some of my products for sale online. So far I have given them away as Christmas presents.
Great post Maree. I also have a lot of hobbies and am considering putting some of my products for sale online. So far I have given them away as Christmas presents.
3x SUPPORT
Rosemary F.

France

Gold Fast-Track

Thanks Shelly. The key is to build training networks for promoting of SFI. Everything I do refers back to SFI training. I can not stress enough. To stick to a plan, work for the year building that plan. Reinvest at least half of your commissions back into that plan. Support your new team in building their plan. Planting that seed and watching it grow. My investments with SFI grow larger month by month, year by year. [img]https://i.imgur.com/5JcEMEU.gif[/img]
Thanks Shelly.
The key is to build training networks for promoting of SFI.
Everything I do refers back to SFI training.
I can not stress enough. To stick to a plan, work for the year building that plan.
Reinvest at least half of your commissions back into that plan.
Support your new team in building their plan.
Planting that seed and watching it grow. My investments with SFI grow larger month by month, year by year.
29x SUPPORT
Maree W.

New Zealand

E365 Runner Up
Gold Fast-Track

Posted 12 months ago

Nice work, great, Copiable experience for all Five yrs experience is much patience oriented. Inspirational words shared,
Nice work, great,
Copiable experience for all
Five yrs experience is much patience oriented.
Inspirational words shared,
2x SUPPORT
Chandrakant K.

India

E365 Champion

Posted 12 months ago

Hello Maree and other fellow SFI'ers, It sounds like you will be busy for a while. Hopefully it lasts all year. I am in the process of getting started selling online. I paid for my online sellers license last fall, but haven't been able to get my products online yet due to some medical issues and other catastrophies (like the engine in our primary vehicle blowing up when my husband and I were on our way home from Anchorage - over 200 miles away from home and coming home to no electricity for 3 days and no internet or phone for 5 days). No fun!!! I am looking forward to when the ECAs/Localvantia come back online so that I can get my store up and running. I make and sell homemade Alaskan jewelry and currently sell it at a local gallery. I have also found a dropshipper who will work with me to get my store up and running. In addition, I have many PLR/MRR books/videos/audio programs which I will be listing for sale. Needless to say, once the opportunity arises for me to get my store up and running, I will also be busy for a while. I look forward to it. So you see, I am also turning a hobby into a business (making the jewelry). I look forward to sharing my enjoyment with others. To your success, Irene M. Brooks
Hello Maree and other fellow SFI'ers,

It sounds like you will be busy for a while. Hopefully it lasts all year. I am in the process of getting started selling online. I paid for my online sellers license last fall, but haven't been able to get my products online yet due to some medical issues and other catastrophies (like the engine in our primary vehicle blowing up when my husband and I were on our way home from Anchorage - over 200 miles away from home and coming home to no electricity for 3 days and no internet or phone for 5 days). No fun!!!

I am looking forward to when the ECAs/Localvantia come back online so that I can get my store up and running. I make and sell homemade Alaskan jewelry and currently sell it at a local gallery. I have also found a dropshipper who will work with me to get my store up and running. In addition, I have many PLR/MRR books/videos/audio programs which I will be listing for sale. Needless to say, once the opportunity arises for me to get my store up and running, I will also be busy for a while. I look forward to it.

So you see, I am also turning a hobby into a business (making the jewelry). I look forward to sharing my enjoyment with others.

To your success,

Irene M. Brooks
4x SUPPORT
Irene M. B.

United States

E365 Runner Up

Rosemary this sounds so cool. Get started find in your country the on line store like E bay, in NZ it is Trade me. Start listing the products you make. Get busy making new items and listing them. Then register the store at Localvantia. Make 2018 the year to turn your hobby into something wonderful. [img]https://i.imgur.com/9L5qPWv.png[/img]
Rosemary this sounds so cool.
Get started find in your country the on line store like E bay, in NZ it is Trade me.
Start listing the products you make. Get busy making new items and listing them.
Then register the store at Localvantia.
Make 2018 the year to turn your hobby into something wonderful.

29x SUPPORT
Maree W.

New Zealand

E365 Runner Up
Gold Fast-Track

Posted 12 months ago

My respect, Maree for your fantastic plan, this year. I only wish you success and that all your dreams turn into reality. Best regards from far away Serbia....Dušica 😍 [img]https://i.imgur.com/YcIsHPx.gif[/img]
My respect, Maree for your fantastic plan, this year. I only wish you success and that all your dreams turn into reality. Best regards from far away Serbia....Dušica 😍
23x SUPPORT
Dušica M.

Serbia

E365 Champion

Posted 12 months ago

Hi Maree, You are awesome, more congrats for you.:trophy: A great affiliate to follow is 'Maree W' Bravo:sunrise: Clarence:sunglasses:
Hi Maree,
You are awesome, more congrats for you.

A great affiliate to follow is 'Maree W'
Bravo

Clarence
3x SUPPORT
Clarence W.

United States

E365 Runner Up

Posted 12 months ago

This is awesome Maree. Now you have become my inspiration, my mentor and role model in SFI. GOD BLESS YOU DEAR!!!
This is awesome Maree. Now you have become my inspiration, my mentor and role model in SFI. GOD BLESS YOU DEAR!!!
Ijeoma U.

Nigeria

E365 Runner Up

Liked by Syed M.

Posted 12 months ago

Hi Maree, Thanks for sharing a great post! .....and it is ....informative! encouraging !and helpful ! especially to your Down line ! and I wish you all the best & Good Luck ! and I am hoping to Apply at Localvantia & ECA soon too! and I have received your emails ! ...time to time! so, you are a busy lady !!
Hi Maree,
Thanks for sharing a great post!
.....and it is ....informative! encouraging !and helpful ! especially to your Down line !
and I wish you all the best & Good Luck !
and I am hoping to Apply at Localvantia & ECA soon too!
and I have received your emails ! ...time to time! so, you are a busy lady !!
12x SUPPORT
Indrajith R.

Sri Lanka

E365 Country Champion

Posted 12 months ago

Dear Maree W , WOW , wonderful ! We want you a lot of experience in everything you do ! All the Best !
Dear Maree W ,
WOW , wonderful !
We want you a lot of experience in everything you do !
All the Best !
302x SUPPORT
Zoran V.

Serbia

E365 Champion
Silver Fast-Track

Liked by Dušica M.

| Edit settings