Grab up to 13,000 free, business-boosting CSAs when you advance your rank this month! Details HERE.

Welcome to the Forum

Join in-depth discussions of SFI news, products, programs, and more with your fellow SFI affiliates. Brainstorm and share tips and ideas. Start new threads. Get your questions answered 24/7, become a Forum Guru, and more!

Biz Quiz Suggestion!

Posted 9 months ago More by Sikiru A.

It is noteworthy that Biz Ouiz is put in place to recognise and reward affiliates who are knowledgeable about their SFI business. This is the real essence of the 50 rewardical tokens being awarded to 50 winners daily. This is great and commendable! However, I am of the opinion that Biz Quiz should extend beyond mere recognition. It should also serve as a quick reminder or so to say a quick reference to a specific LaunchPad lesson regarding the biz quiz. Human beings are so forgetfull! This is natural. But it would be more beneficial and helpful if a link could be created along with "the answer to yesterday's question" directing affiliates to the specific section of the lesson where answer to the question is located. The above option could assist and engender affiliates particularly those who are a little bit forgetful or not knowledgeable enough to quickly check on the link and thereby improving their knowledge about SFI business. I consider this option neccesary in as much as knowledge is a sine- qua- non to success. Readers are Leaders!
It is noteworthy that Biz Ouiz is put in place to recognise and reward affiliates who are knowledgeable about their SFI business. This is the real essence of the 50 rewardical tokens being awarded to 50 winners daily. This is great and commendable! However, I am of the opinion that Biz Quiz should extend beyond mere recognition. It should also serve as a quick reminder or so to say a quick reference to a specific LaunchPad lesson regarding the biz quiz.

Human beings are so forgetfull! This is natural. But it would be more beneficial and helpful if a link could be created along with "the answer to yesterday's question" directing affiliates to the specific section of the lesson where answer to the question is located.

The above option could assist and engender affiliates particularly those who are a little bit forgetful or not knowledgeable enough to quickly check on the link and thereby improving their knowledge about SFI business. I consider this option neccesary in as much as knowledge is a sine- qua- non to success. Readers are Leaders!
Sikiru A.

Nigeria

Posted 9 months ago

Thank you, Sikiru A. I agree with you.
Thank you, Sikiru A.
I agree with you.
54x SUPPORT
Jelena Z.

Serbia

E365 Country Champion
Silver Fast-Track

Posted 9 months ago

Sikiru: I think this is a good idea, but the questions right now are very broad and thus directed at every aspect of the SFI business,as sometimes people forget the answers to these questions or do not even remember them (such as me). I think that if they keep them broad and in different areas, you will have to look more specifically into these areas to find the answers. If it were just the Launchpad lessons everyone would immediately know where to go and it would be much easier and would not be as broad. Many of the questions now are focused on new material which would have been added to the Launchpad lessons but are found in the SFI newsletters as well and in other areas of SFI or are not even in the Launchpad lessons themselves such as the Rules of Success and the Internet Income Course. Thanks for your post and it is a good idea. Shelley Leepper
Sikiru:
I think this is a good idea, but the questions right now are very broad and thus directed at every aspect of the SFI business,as sometimes people forget the answers to these questions or do not even remember them (such as me). I think that if they keep them broad and in different areas, you will have to look more specifically into these areas to find the answers. If it were just the Launchpad lessons everyone would immediately know where to go and it would be much easier and would not be as broad. Many of the questions now are focused on new material which would have been added to the Launchpad lessons but are found in the SFI newsletters as well and in other areas of SFI or are not even in the Launchpad lessons themselves such as the Rules of Success and the Internet Income Course.

Thanks for your post and it is a good idea.

Shelley Leepper
50x SUPPORT
SHELLEY L.

United States

Posted 9 months ago

This is a very positive suggestion Sikiru! There have been times when I have been stumped by a question and have been unable to answer it. As a result, I have "passed" on the question and waited until the following day to see the correct answer, which is nice to know, but WHERE was the correct answer found? To me, that knowledge is almost more important than the answer itself! It's comparable to the old saying about "teaching a man to fish..." Thanks for the suggestion and best wishes for MUCH SFI success!!
This is a very positive suggestion Sikiru!

There have been times when I have been stumped by a question and have been unable to answer it. As a result, I have "passed" on the question and waited until the following day to see the correct answer, which is nice to know, but WHERE was the correct answer found? To me, that knowledge is almost more important than the answer itself! It's comparable to the old saying about "teaching a man to fish..."

Thanks for the suggestion and best wishes for MUCH SFI success!!
Vincent R.

United States

E365 Champion
Gold Fast-Track

Posted 9 months ago

Hi Sikiru! Thank you on your post. I think the idea was to read as much material as possible about doing business in SFI and try to learn more about it. And that we know where to find what we need. Best regards!
Hi Sikiru!
Thank you on your post.
I think the idea was to read as much material as possible about doing business in SFI and try to learn more about it. And that we know where to find what we need. Best regards!
37x SUPPORT
Zoran T.

Serbia

Posted 9 months ago

There have been times when I have been stumped by the [u][b]correct[/b][/u] answer. Where the correct answer is found being part of next days post is I believe a good idea. Thanks for the suggestion and best wishes for MUCH SFI success!!
There have been times when I have been stumped by the correct answer.
Where the correct answer is found being part of next days post is I believe a good idea.
Thanks for the suggestion and best wishes for MUCH SFI success!!
Alan T.

United Kingdom

Posted 9 months ago 1 Reply

I type the question on GOOGLE and find the answer...
I type the question on GOOGLE and find the answer...
Mato S.

Croatia

E365 Country Champion
Silver Fast-Track

Posted 9 months ago

Hi Sikiru, It was a nice post and your proposal is also appreciated,
Hi Sikiru,
It was a nice post and your proposal is also appreciated,
SUPPORT
Sailajananda C.

India

E365 Country Champion

Posted 9 months ago

The Biz Quiz is designed to reward knowledge and learning. Everyone can find many lessons using keywords from questions (on SFI search engines or Google search engines). In this way, we expand our own knowledge or confirm what we already know. I wish you a lot of success in mastering the materials and successfully solving the Biz Quiz.
The Biz Quiz is designed to reward knowledge and learning. Everyone can find many lessons using keywords from questions (on SFI search engines or Google search engines). In this way, we expand our own knowledge or confirm what we already know.
I wish you a lot of success in mastering the materials and successfully solving the Biz Quiz.
SUPPORT
Ljiljana A.

Croatia

E365 Runner Up
Gold Fast-Track

Posted 9 months ago

[quote=1277931] link could be created along with "the answer to yesterday's question" directing affiliates to the specific section of the lesson where answer to the question is located.[/quote] This actually already happens with the majority of answers for the Biz Quiz when the answer is given, as i have seen many, many times.
Sikiru A. posted:
link could be created along with "the answer to yesterday's question" directing affiliates to the specific section of the lesson where answer to the question is located.

This actually already happens with the majority of answers for the Biz Quiz when the answer is given, as i have seen many, many times.
SUPPORT
Steve M.

United Kingdom

E365 Country Champion

Posted 9 months ago

Hello- I guess I get to be the one to disagree with this idea. The title business quiz is to test our knowledge of SFi and the topics presented. Some of the questions we will know some will will be given in the questions. Others we will have to search high and low for but the results will be to learn something about the topic at hand. In the process we may learn something along the way that we can put to use. We get three chances to do so. So use these chances wisely! Robert
Hello-

I guess I get to be the one to disagree with this idea. The title business quiz is to test our knowledge of SFi and the topics presented. Some of the questions we will know some will will be given in the questions. Others we will have to search high and low for but the results will be to learn something about the topic at hand. In the process we may learn something along the way that we can put to use.

We get three chances to do so. So use these chances wisely!

Robert
6x SUPPORT
Robert T.

United States

Posted 9 months ago

Dear Sikiru I agree with you but there are many ways you can use to remember by doing what am doing which is having a biz quiz note book where you write both questions and their answers because questions do repeat.
Dear Sikiru I agree with you but there are many ways you can use to remember by doing what am doing which is having a biz quiz note book where you write both questions and their answers because questions do repeat.
20x SUPPORT
Nkechi N.

Nigeria

E365 Champion

| Edit settings