Welcome to the Forum

Join in-depth discussions of SFI news, products, programs, and more with your fellow SFI affiliates. Brainstorm and share tips and ideas. Start new threads. Get your questions answered 24/7, become a Forum Guru, and more!

Tips to grow a stronger team!!!

Posted 6 months ago More by Zhumagul A.

Hello everyo:heartbeat:ne :blush: I've been working on steam project with my team for a month now and would like to share my experience and how successfully it works. Well every since I joined SFI I have made many useful tools for my team to be able to communicate with all of them no matter the time difference and so they could all keep on track on everything in SFI. 1. FB messenger group and FB SFI support group for my team 2. YouTube channel just for my team for SFI and Triple Clicks store 3. Skype 4. Of course show support on Steam to grow strong team. On my Team mails I include my FB profile link so they can contact me, I also tell them to message me their SFI ID# xxxxxxx as a proof before I except them. Then when they contact me I add them to the group's. We keep constant communications where we motivate each other to show support either on FB or on Steam. Also share tips gathered from forum, ASK, or from Power Tips on our group for newly joined members in our team. I always encourage my team to participate on Steam and teach their own team to do the same. Here is a little example of my team support on Steam :relaxed: which is amazing and I couldn't be more happier to have such an amazing and supporting team and I am very grateful for that. [img]https://i.imgur.com/Ot7sWjW.jpg[/img] Hope this can help you as it did to me. Wish you all allot of more success in your business :smiley: Zhumagul A.
Hello everyo
ne

I've been working on steam project with my team for a month now and would like to share my experience and how successfully it works.
Well every since I joined SFI I have made many useful tools for my team to be able to communicate with all of them no matter the time difference and so they could all keep on track on everything in SFI.
1. FB messenger group and FB SFI support group for my team
2. YouTube channel just for my team for SFI and Triple Clicks store
3. Skype
4. Of course show support on Steam to grow strong team.
On my Team mails I include my FB profile link so they can contact me, I also tell them to message me their SFI ID# xxxxxxx as a proof before I except them.
Then when they contact me I add them to the group's. We keep constant communications where we motivate each other to show support either on FB or on Steam. Also share tips gathered from forum, ASK, or from Power Tips on our group for newly joined members in our team. I always encourage my team to participate on Steam and teach their own team to do the same.
Here is a little example of my team support on Steam
which is amazing and I couldn't be more happier to have such an amazing and supporting team and I am very grateful for that.

Hope this can help you as it did to me.
Wish you all allot of more success in your business

Zhumagul A.
20x SUPPORT
Zhumagul A.

United States

Posted 6 months ago

Zhumagal: Great ideas that you have in your post!! I have been wondering where you were at because I had not seen you in the forum in a while. Glad to see you posting again. I like your tips about the stream and the FB messenger and the SFI FB support group. I have been thinking about making an SFI group in FB, too, for my team. It sounds like you have had quite a bit of luck with it, and I especially like your ideas about welcoming new people to your team the way you do. I will have to try that. I am glad that you have had so much success in your new ideas and I hope your cosmetic business is doing good on Tripleclicks. Take care. Shelley Leepper
Zhumagal:
Great ideas that you have in your post!! I have been wondering where you were at because I had not seen you in the forum in a while. Glad to see you posting again.

I like your tips about the stream and the FB messenger and the SFI FB support group. I have been thinking about making an SFI group in FB, too, for my team. It sounds like you have had quite a bit of luck with it, and I especially like your ideas about welcoming new people to your team the way you do. I will have to try that.

I am glad that you have had so much success in your new ideas and I hope your cosmetic business is doing good on Tripleclicks.

Take care.

Shelley Leepper
48x SUPPORT
SHELLEY L.

United States

Posted 6 months ago More by Marilyn C.

Congratulations Zhumagul! It looks like,you have an active Team. Wow... You really made it. Thanks for sharing your wonderful Tip. This is really amazing Tip for everyone Zhumagul! We must really need to give a special time to our Down line. Keep doing great Zhumagul,i salute you for being a great Sponsor to your Team! I wish for you all the very best with your Team! Ria
Congratulations Zhumagul! It looks like,you have an active Team. Wow... You really made it.
Thanks for sharing your wonderful Tip. This is really amazing Tip for everyone Zhumagul!
We must really need to give a special time to our Down line.
Keep doing great Zhumagul,i salute you for being a great Sponsor to your Team!

I wish for you all the very best with your Team!

Ria
16x SUPPORT
Marilyn C.

Philippines

Posted 6 months ago

Hi Zhumagul, Great post. This is the same strategy and technique I am using to connect with and support my team to be successful in their business. The facebook messenger certainly helps communicate better and the facebook SFI group keeps everyone updated about the latest development and updates in SFI. The skype is a better screen sharing tool in showing my team how to get started. All forum post are very useful to gather information to apply where necessary in our SFI business to a great success. I have been successful in using these strategies. Thank you for sharing your ideas. Good luck, Orsine Emid
Hi Zhumagul,

Great post. This is the same strategy and technique I am using to connect with and support my team to be successful in their business.
The facebook messenger certainly helps communicate better and the facebook SFI group keeps everyone updated about the latest development and updates in SFI.
The skype is a better screen sharing tool in showing my team how to get started.
All forum post are very useful to gather information to apply where necessary in our SFI business to a great success.

I have been successful in using these strategies.
Thank you for sharing your ideas.

Good luck,
Orsine Emid
12x SUPPORT
Orsine E.

Sint Maarten

E365 Runner Up

Posted 6 months ago

Hello Zhumagul- I did this the other day. All of the new people from mid to late Dec to now on my list and my down lines list. I must say I urged them to consider restarting and give this program a chance. TO also feel free to get a hold of me or their sponsor to not have to feel alone or frustrated. In just a couple of days I have answered three help request and four more have started this month. It is to early to tell but these were all active in Dec but had not carried over into this year yet. Robert
Hello Zhumagul-

I did this the other day. All of the new people from mid to late Dec to now on my list and my down lines list. I must say I urged them to consider restarting and give this program a chance. TO also feel free to get a hold of me or their sponsor to not have to feel alone or frustrated. In just a couple of days I have answered three help request and four more have started this month. It is to early to tell but these were all active in Dec but had not carried over into this year yet.

Robert
5x SUPPORT
Robert T.

United States

Posted 6 months ago

Hi Zhumagul, Excellent ideas and strategy of Team Building, shows that you're a leader who thinks outside the box, comes up with innovative ways of developing your communication strategy to enhance your team's capacity to grow and be united. The presence of Social Media has given us a wide range of tools to reach and stay in touch with each other, all we have to do is adopt the mindset to take action, and you are a shinning light of an example. Congratulations, Grantley
Hi Zhumagul,

Excellent ideas and strategy of Team Building, shows that you're a leader who thinks outside the box, comes up with innovative ways of developing your communication strategy to enhance your team's capacity to grow and be united. The presence of Social Media has given us a wide range of tools to reach and stay in touch with each other, all we have to do is adopt the mindset to take action, and you are a shinning light of an example.

Congratulations,
Grantley
Grantley W.

Turks And Caicos Islands

E365 Champion
Gold Fast-Track

Posted 6 months ago More by Zhumagul A. 1 Reply

I have settled many complicated goals for 2018 for which I am more eager on working hard and planning to achieve every single one of them. It is a huge motivation when you have goals that you want to reach and succeed.
I have settled many complicated goals for 2018 for which I am more eager on working hard and planning to achieve every single one of them. It is a huge motivation when you have goals that you want to reach and succeed.
20x SUPPORT
Zhumagul A.

United States

Posted 6 months ago More by Marilyn C. 1 Reply

[quote=1278455]I have settled many complicated goals for 2018 for which I am more eager on working hard and planning to achieve every single one of them. It is a huge motivation when you have goals that you want to reach and succeed. [/quote] Your messages is very simple but powerful Zhumagul. And newbies must read and follow and apply it to their self. Even me, not only newbies. Thanks Zhumagul! Please keep posting motivational post here. Because you are not only helping newbies, but also their Sponsors! All the best! Ria
Zhumagul A. posted:

Your messages is very simple but powerful Zhumagul.
And newbies must read and follow and apply it to their self.
Even me, not only newbies. Thanks Zhumagul!

Please keep posting motivational post here.
Because you are not only helping newbies, but also their Sponsors!

All the best!

Ria
16x SUPPORT
Marilyn C.

Philippines

Posted 6 months ago More by Zhumagul A.

[quote=1278469][quote=1278455]I have settled many complicated goals for 2018 for which I am more eager on working hard and planning to achieve every single one of them. It is a huge motivation when you have goals that you want to reach and succeed. [/quote] Your messages is very simple but powerful Zhumagul. And newbies must read and follow and apply it to their self. Even me, not only newbies. Thanks Zhumagul! Please keep posting motivational post here. Because you are not only helping newbies, but also their Sponsors! All the best! Ria[/quote] Thank you so much Marilyn :heartbeat:
Marilyn C. posted:
Zhumagul A. posted:

Your messages is very simple but powerful Zhumagul.
And newbies must read and follow and apply it to their self.
Even me, not only newbies. Thanks Zhumagul!

Please keep posting motivational post here.
Because you are not only helping newbies, but also their Sponsors!

All the best!

Ria

Thank you so much Marilyn

20x SUPPORT
Zhumagul A.

United States

Posted 6 months ago

Hi [i]Zhumagul A,[/i] Thanks for sharing great Tips & idea ! that's great!and hoping to see more great Tips :blush:...so keep up your great work! [i]Wish you allot of more success in your business !too![/i]
Hi Zhumagul A,
Thanks for sharing great Tips & idea ! that's great!and hoping to see more great Tips
...so keep up your great work!
Wish you allot of more success in your business !too!

8x SUPPORT
Indrajith R.

Sri Lanka

E365 Country Champion

Posted 6 months ago, edited 6 months ago

Zhumagul, First of all,I want to thank you for your sharing your simple but profound ,motivational post.Simple enough that it can be understand by newbies but yet deep enough to ignite in a new passion with oldies like myself:smile: You are confident in yourself and selfless to share with everyone:clap: I do not know what SFI's motto for 2018 is but I know yours is' Dream Bigger' 'No Limits' 'Don't give Up etc:smile: With that momentum,I see a great future ahead of you in your SFI Business. I wish you all the very best,and just let your gift of authorship and motivation make room for you:moneybag: Gweneth
Zhumagul,
First of all,I want to thank you for your sharing your simple but profound ,motivational post.Simple enough that it can be understand by newbies but yet deep enough to ignite in a new passion with oldies like myself
You are confident in yourself and selfless to share with everyone

I do not know what SFI's motto for 2018 is but I know yours is' Dream Bigger' 'No Limits' 'Don't give Up etc

With that momentum,I see a great future ahead of you in your SFI Business.
I wish you all the very best,and just let your gift of authorship and motivation make room for you

Gweneth
SUPPORT
Gweneth L.

United States

E365 Runner Up
Gold Fast-Track

Posted 6 months ago

Hello Zhumagul You got a great idea, i should try that create my team group in facebook Happy New Year Thank you Markarida Serilo
Hello Zhumagul
You got a great idea, i should try that create my team group in facebook

Happy New Year
Thank you
Markarida Serilo
Markarida S.

United States

| Edit settings