SFI 20th Anniversary Special: $.89 PSAs! Details HERE.

Welcome to the Forum

Join in-depth discussions of SFI news, products, programs, and more with your fellow SFI affiliates. Brainstorm and share tips and ideas. Start new threads. Get your questions answered 24/7, become a Forum Guru, and more!

New PRM Sponsor Assignments Questions

Posted 11 months ago More by Bing O.

Aside from Gery C, anyone knows the answers to my New PRM questions? [b]Your feedback will be much appreciated[/b] Please correct me if my current understanding of current facts are wrong: 1. We now have Rewardical PRMs aside from the regular/traditional Tripleclicks PRMs 2. All PSAs who got eliminated as PSAs, due to inactivity for 12 months (?) or longer remain as Tripleclicks PRMs FOREVER(?) for the same Sponsor? 3. My large Genealogy stats show much higher than 90% who gets eliminated from my Genealogy as PSAs, due to prolonged period of inactivity 4. A huge percentage of them will not remember they have ever joined as SFI Affiliate nor as Tripleclicks PRM [b]MY QUESTIONS:[/b] A. If these old traditional INACTIVE FOR YEARS Tripleclicks PRMs NOW join again as Tripleclicks PRMs, will they be PRMs of my buyers of my New Tripleclicks PRMs? Looks that way to me right now B. If their old traditional Tripleclick PRM Sponsor (and probably few other immediate upline folks) have quit, is this another reason to accept them with New PRM Sponsor, who are active in SFI? C. MY BIGGEST QUESTION: As an ECA Store owner APPROVED to sell New PRMs who register through my Gateway, "tripleclicks.com/my SFI ID#/go"), I can only recruit Tripleclicks PRMs, so the buyers listed by my Coop Manager are receiving them as New PRMs. [b]Any conflicts to current SFI policies?[/b] ( since I can not practically promote so many different Rewardical ID Codes of several customers)? [b]Your feedback will be appreciated by me and hopefully also SFI Admin.....[/b]
Aside from Gery C, anyone knows the answers to my New PRM questions? Your feedback will be much appreciated

Please correct me if my current understanding of current facts are wrong:
1. We now have Rewardical PRMs aside from the regular/traditional Tripleclicks PRMs
2. All PSAs who got eliminated as PSAs, due to inactivity for 12 months (?) or longer remain as Tripleclicks PRMs FOREVER(?) for the same Sponsor?
3. My large Genealogy stats show much higher than 90% who gets eliminated from my Genealogy as PSAs, due to prolonged period of inactivity
4. A huge percentage of them will not remember they have ever joined as SFI Affiliate nor as Tripleclicks PRM

MY QUESTIONS:
A. If these old traditional INACTIVE FOR YEARS Tripleclicks PRMs NOW join again as Tripleclicks PRMs, will they be PRMs of my buyers of my New Tripleclicks PRMs? Looks that way to me right now
B. If their old traditional Tripleclick PRM Sponsor (and probably few other immediate upline folks) have quit, is this another reason to accept them with New PRM Sponsor, who are active in SFI?
C. MY BIGGEST QUESTION: As an ECA Store owner APPROVED to sell New PRMs who register through my Gateway, "tripleclicks.com/my SFI ID#/go"), I can only recruit Tripleclicks PRMs, so the buyers listed by my Coop Manager are receiving them as New PRMs. Any conflicts to current SFI policies? ( since I can not practically promote so many different Rewardical ID Codes of several customers)?

Your feedback will be appreciated by me and hopefully also SFI Admin.....
3x SUPPORT
Bing O.

United States

E365 Champion
Gold Fast-Track

Posted 11 months ago More by Tanja K. 1 Reply

I will try my best here: First, all your OLD PSAs that had become TC PRMs for inactivity will ALWAYS be yours if they re-activate using the same logins. If they want to sign under someone else, they need new logins. Second, you will get ALL PSAs and PRMs from your downline when they become inactive. Assuming you are the first active upline. Now for your BIGGEST question... trying to understand where your confusion lies... Your co-ops are for recruiting TC PRMs....there are no co-ops for REWARDICAL members As for Rewardical, you should promote ONLY your RT ID with the PROMO code... BUT...you can also, promote any merchant from the Localvantia.com...the most important thing to understand there that we need to promote them LOCALLY. There is no point in promoting in Montenegro a SPA center from New Delhi, right? Is there anything else I could try to make more clear?
I will try my best here:
First, all your OLD PSAs that had become TC PRMs for inactivity will ALWAYS be
yours if they re-activate using the same logins. If they want to sign under someone
else, they need new logins.

Second, you will get ALL PSAs and PRMs from your downline when they become
inactive. Assuming you are the first active upline.

Now for your BIGGEST question...
trying to understand where your confusion lies...

Your co-ops are for recruiting TC PRMs....there are no co-ops for REWARDICAL
members

As for Rewardical, you should promote ONLY your RT ID with the PROMO code...
BUT...you can also, promote any merchant from the Localvantia.com...the most
important thing to understand there that we need to promote them LOCALLY.
There is no point in promoting in Montenegro a SPA center from New Delhi, right?

Is there anything else I could try to make more clear?
174x SUPPORT
Tanja K.

Montenegro

E365 Country Champion
Silver Fast-Track
Guru Rank: #1

Posts: 8,631 | Followers: 1,121 | Joined SFI: May 25, 2015

Posted 11 months ago More by Bing O. 1 Reply

[quote=1279677] the most important thing to understand there that we need to promote them LOCALLY. There is no point in promoting in Montenegro a SPA center from New Delhi, right? Is there anything else I could try to make more clear?[/quote] _________ Thanks for your responses Tanja! Since majority of us are promoting/recruiting online, using Social Media and generic type of banners/videos, I believe that recruiting Rewardical PRMs Globally will soon be the norm - when we have good numbers of registered and published Lovalvantia merchants. Main reason that SFI wants us to start LOCALLY with Localvantia is to have good and dependable relationship/communications between Local Merchants and the registering Affiliates, as go-between for Local Merchants and SFI, as the SFI Database gradually and with control, gets populated. With time, I clearly see Large Merchants with Worldwide operations as Localvantia Merchants. What will stop "Best Buy", "KFC", "McDonald", etc.. from wanting to join Localvantia? Tanja, teach me how to sign up one of these biggies, when the time comes, deal?
Tanja K. posted:

the most important thing to understand there that we need to promote them LOCALLY.
There is no point in promoting in Montenegro a SPA center from New Delhi, right?

_________
Thanks for your responses Tanja!

Since majority of us are promoting/recruiting online, using Social Media and generic type of banners/videos, I believe that recruiting Rewardical PRMs Globally will soon be the norm - when we have good numbers of registered and published Lovalvantia merchants.

Main reason that SFI wants us to start LOCALLY with Localvantia is to have good and dependable relationship/communications between Local Merchants and the registering Affiliates, as go-between for Local Merchants and SFI, as the SFI Database gradually and with control, gets populated.

With time, I clearly see Large Merchants with Worldwide operations as Localvantia Merchants.

What will stop "Best Buy", "KFC", "McDonald", etc.. from wanting to join Localvantia?

Tanja, teach me how to sign up one of these biggies, when the time comes, deal?

3x SUPPORT
Bing O.

United States

E365 Champion
Gold Fast-Track

Posted 11 months ago More by Monika T. 1 Reply

Hi Bing and Tanja Thank you for making things more clear. You shed some light on various issues for me here. I am watching closely how things are developing in the Days to come. All the best to you both. Monika T
Hi Bing and Tanja

Thank you for making things more clear.
You shed some light on various issues for me here.

I am watching closely how things are developing in the
Days to come.

All the best to you both.

Monika T
16x SUPPORT
Monika T.

United States

E365 Champion

Posted 11 months ago More by Tanja K.

[quote=1279729][quote=1279677] the most important thing to understand there that we need to promote them LOCALLY. There is no point in promoting in Montenegro a SPA center from New Delhi, right? Is there anything else I could try to make more clear?[/quote] _________ Thanks for your responses Tanja! Since majority of us are promoting/recruiting online, using Social Media and generic type of banners/videos, I believe that recruiting Rewardical PRMs Globally will soon be the norm - when we have good numbers of registered and published Lovalvantia merchants. Main reason that SFI wants us to start LOCALLY with Localvantia is to have good and dependable relationship/communications between Local Merchants and the registering Affiliates, as go-between for Local Merchants and SFI, as the SFI Database gradually and with control, gets populated. With time, I clearly see Large Merchants with Worldwide operations as Localvantia Merchants. What will stop "Best Buy", "KFC", "McDonald", etc.. from wanting to join Localvantia? Tanja, teach me how to sign up one of these biggies, when the time comes, deal? [/quote] Deal! LOL I registered my first one a couple of days ago... I have 20 pre-registered merchants... But, I wanted to start with this one...it's a Photo- Printer service...they can print all the necessary promo materials if needed... and I wanted to have that "Ace" under my sleeves when I start meeting others... the possibility to tell them that they can print all their promo materials THERE, and earn tokens for themselves! It's our Christmas today... I am waiting until all the festivities are finished here... The people I need to meet, the OWNERS, those that can TAKE the decision to join the Localvantia program, are NOT here now...they are all around the world, LOL enjoying their holidays... But, this one was important to me...a perfect "CATCH"...and having them IN, I hope for a lot more. It will depend on SFI also, as Gery said that digital forms will be given away "carefully ", and we can all understand why, right?
Bing O. posted:
Tanja K. posted:

the most important thing to understand there that we need to promote them LOCALLY.

_________
Thanks for your responses Tanja!

Since majority of us are promoting/recruiting online, using Social Media and generic type of banners/videos, I believe that recruiting Rewardical PRMs Globally will soon be the norm - when we have good numbers of registered and published Lovalvantia merchants.

Main reason that SFI wants us to start LOCALLY with Localvantia is to have good and dependable relationship/communications between Local Merchants and the registering Affiliates, as go-between for Local Merchants and SFI, as the SFI Database gradually and with control, gets populated.

With time, I clearly see Large Merchants with Worldwide operations as Localvantia Merchants.

What will stop "Best Buy", "KFC", "McDonald", etc.. from wanting to join Localvantia?

Tanja, teach me how to sign up one of these biggies, when the time comes, deal?

Deal! LOL

I registered my first one a couple of days ago...

I have 20 pre-registered merchants...

But, I wanted to start with this one...it's a Photo- Printer service...they can print
all the necessary promo materials if needed...
and I wanted to have that "Ace" under my sleeves when I start meeting others...
the possibility to tell them that they can print all their promo materials THERE,
and earn tokens for themselves!

It's our Christmas today...

I am waiting until all the festivities are finished here...
The people I need to meet, the OWNERS, those that can TAKE the decision
to join the Localvantia program, are NOT here now...they are all around the world, LOL
enjoying their holidays...

But, this one was important to me...a perfect "CATCH"...and having them IN, I hope
for a lot more.
It will depend on SFI also, as Gery said that digital forms will be given away "carefully ",
and we can all understand why, right?
174x SUPPORT
Tanja K.

Montenegro

E365 Country Champion
Silver Fast-Track

[quote=1279757]Hi Bing and Tanja Thank you for making things more clear. You shed some light on various issues for me here. I am watching closely how things are developing in the Days to come. All the best to you both. Monika T [/quote] Monika, I made a loooong post about Localvantia and Rewardical in Southern Europe Sub- Forum . Many people can not follow my webinars online, so, I tried to write down what is needed to understand those programs. It's for my people from the Ex Yugoslavia, so, it's in Serbian language. I am not sure what could come out if you use the Google Translator to read it, but, you can try... If there is something I can help to explain to you, just ask. https://www.sfimg.com/forum/thread?id=109397&pg=1
Monika T. posted:
Hi Bing and Tanja

Thank you for making things more clear.
You shed some light on various issues for me here.

I am watching closely how things are developing in the
Days to come.

All the best to you both.

Monika T

Monika,
I made a loooong post about Localvantia and Rewardical in Southern Europe Sub-
Forum .

Many people can not follow my webinars online, so, I tried to write down what is
needed to understand those programs.

It's for my people from the Ex Yugoslavia, so, it's in Serbian language.
I am not sure what could come out if you use the Google Translator to read it,
but, you can try...
If there is something I can help to explain to you, just ask.

www.sfimg.com/forum/thread?id=109397&pg=1
174x SUPPORT
Tanja K.

Montenegro

E365 Country Champion
Silver Fast-Track

Posted 11 months ago More by Monika T. 1 Reply

Hi again Tanja. Thank you so very much for your Reply I used my favorite Translator and now am able to read your post quite well. I would like to share this for all to use. GREAT TRANSLATOR ++++++ a free tool that has been rated higher than Google Translate for accuracy called www.freetranslation.com/ https://www.freetranslation.com/ Thank you for the offer to help me. I appreciate this very much. Monika T
Hi again Tanja.

Thank you so very much for your Reply
I used my favorite Translator and now am able to read your
post quite well.
I would like to share this for all to use.
GREAT TRANSLATOR ++++++
a free tool that has been rated higher
than Google Translate for accuracy called
www.freetranslation.com/
www.freetranslation.com/

Thank you for the offer to help me.
I appreciate this very much.
Monika T
16x SUPPORT
Monika T.

United States

E365 Champion

[quote=1279893]Hi again Tanja. Thank you so very much for your Reply I used my favorite Translator and now am able to read your post quite well. I would like to share this for all to use. GREAT TRANSLATOR ++++++ a free tool that has been rated higher than Google Translate for accuracy called www.freetranslation.com/ https://www.freetranslation.com/ Thank you for the offer to help me. I appreciate this very much. Monika T [/quote] Thank you, Monika! I will share it with all those that need the Translator online. I know you can't comment there, but, you will find me here around if you need me.
Monika T. posted:
Hi again Tanja.

Thank you so very much for your Reply
I used my favorite Translator and now am able to read your
post quite well.
I would like to share this for all to use.
GREAT TRANSLATOR ++++++
a free tool that has been rated higher
than Google Translate for accuracy called
www.freetranslation.com/
www.freetranslation.com/

Thank you for the offer to help me.
I appreciate this very much.
Monika T

Thank you, Monika!
I will share it with all those that need the Translator online.

I know you can't comment there, but, you will find me here around if you need me.
174x SUPPORT
Tanja K.

Montenegro

E365 Country Champion
Silver Fast-Track

Posted 11 months ago

Thank you for bringing up this question, Bing. Thank you, Tanja, for your response which clarifies, for many of us, the processes of PRM, and PSA assignments. Best Wishes! Terry
Thank you for bringing up this question, Bing.

Thank you, Tanja, for your response which clarifies, for many of us, the processes of PRM, and PSA assignments.

Best Wishes!

Terry

Posted 11 months ago 2 Replies

PRM's are members who join, who don't wish to be PSA's (affiliates). Presumably, they wish to be buying customers of Triple Clicks. However, that said, I have a pretty good listing of PRM's, but they generally don't buy anything, with regularity. The PRM position should be studied by the company, and re-designated or dropped from the program. If there is no profit, or no commission-able activity, then they are pretty worthless, in my opinion. I would focus on sponsoring PSA's and forget about the PRM's, until they show more interest in being buying members (customers).
PRM's are members who join, who don't wish to be PSA's (affiliates). Presumably, they wish to be buying customers of Triple Clicks. However, that said, I have a pretty good listing of PRM's, but they generally don't buy anything, with regularity. The PRM position should be studied by the company, and re-designated or dropped from the program.
If there is no profit, or no commission-able activity, then they are pretty worthless, in my opinion. I would focus on sponsoring PSA's and forget about the PRM's, until they show more interest in being buying members (customers).
Phil A.

United States

E365 Champion

[quote=1280840]PRM's are members who join, who don't wish to be PSA's (affiliates). Presumably, they wish to be buying customers of Triple Clicks. However, that said, I have a pretty good listing of PRM's, but they generally don't buy anything, with regularity. The PRM position should be studied by the company, and re-designated or dropped from the program. If there is no profit, or no commission-able activity, then they are pretty worthless, in my opinion. I would focus on sponsoring PSA's and forget about the PRM's, until they show more interest in being buying members (customers). [/quote] No one can guarantee that PSAs we recruit will be active... and that goes for PRMs, too Both "categories" are only POSSIBLE active members. And we can never be sure that "some day" those "sleepy beauties" in our Genealogy and PRMs Report won't get "a wake up call" and become active.
Phil A. posted:
PRM's are members who join, who don't wish to be PSA's (affiliates). Presumably, they wish to be buying customers of Triple Clicks. However, that said, I have a pretty good listing of PRM's, but they generally don't buy anything, with regularity. The PRM position should be studied by the company, and re-designated or dropped from the program.
If there is no profit, or no commission-able activity, then they are pretty worthless, in my opinion. I would focus on sponsoring PSA's and forget about the PRM's, until they show more interest in being buying members (customers).

No one can guarantee that PSAs we recruit will be active...
and that goes for PRMs, too

Both "categories" are only POSSIBLE active members.

And we can never be sure that "some day" those "sleepy beauties" in our
Genealogy and PRMs Report won't get "a wake up call" and become active.
174x SUPPORT
Tanja K.

Montenegro

E365 Country Champion
Silver Fast-Track

Posted 11 months ago More by Bing O.

[b]Phil, lets look at the current reality of Tripleclicks PRMs:[/b] 1. Lot of sales are now happening for certain Tripleclick Items, out of more than 90,000 Products/Services 2. SFI is NO\W and FREQUENTLY sold out for the next 60 days, regarding an ECA Store Owner wishing to be featured as the next "The Featured ECA Store Of The Day" 3. Over the years, SFI has continually improve services in helping create more sales for as many merchants as possible [b]Phil, lets look at the current and coming bright future of Rewardical PRMs[/b] 1. Tripleclick Products/Services will ALL soon have Rewardical tokens awarded to buyers.. **** Tripleclick PRMs will then be attracted to shop more at Triopleclicks, versus other places, because of the Awards 2. As Localvantia grows worldwide, SFI will attract millions of new Rewardical PRMs because of the coming Rewardical tokens Awards from Local Merchants [b]*******[/b] Rewardicals can then be redeemed for a variety of irresistible goodies at Rewardical.com, including:  VersaPoints  TCredits  CSAs  Pure silver bullion bars  Bitcoin  TripleClicks gift certificates (redeemable on any product at TripleClicks)  You can donate your Rewardicals (that is, we’ll convert them to cash and make a donation on your behalf to a charity of your choosing).  More items to come!
Phil, lets look at the current reality of Tripleclicks PRMs:
1. Lot of sales are now happening for certain Tripleclick Items, out of more than 90,000 Products/Services
2. SFI is NO\W and FREQUENTLY sold out for the next 60 days, regarding an ECA Store Owner wishing to be featured as the next "The Featured ECA Store Of The Day"
3. Over the years, SFI has continually improve services in helping create more sales for as many merchants as possible

Phil, lets look at the current and coming bright future of Rewardical PRMs
1. Tripleclick Products/Services will ALL soon have Rewardical tokens awarded to buyers..
**** Tripleclick PRMs will then be attracted to shop more at Triopleclicks, versus other places, because of the Awards
2. As Localvantia grows worldwide, SFI will attract millions of new Rewardical PRMs because of the coming Rewardical tokens Awards from Local Merchants

******* Rewardicals can then be redeemed for a variety of irresistible goodies at Rewardical.com, including:
 VersaPoints  TCredits  CSAs
 Pure silver bullion bars  Bitcoin
 TripleClicks gift certificates (redeemable on any product at TripleClicks)
 You can donate your Rewardicals (that is, we’ll convert them to cash and
make a donation on your behalf to a charity of your choosing).
 More items to come!
3x SUPPORT
Bing O.

United States

E365 Champion
Gold Fast-Track

| Edit settings