Welcome to the Forum

Join in-depth discussions of SFI news, products, programs, and more with your fellow SFI affiliates. Brainstorm and share tips and ideas. Start new threads. Get your questions answered 24/7, become a Forum Guru, and more!

What are the steps to create our own ECA store in SFI?

Posted 5 months ago More by SAROJ S.

Can anyone tell me the stepwise procedure to create an ECA store in SFI?
Can anyone tell me the stepwise procedure to create an ECA store in SFI?
SAROJ S.

India

Posted 5 months ago

Hello Saroj, Here is the ECA referral guide: https://www.sfimg.com/Training/ECAStrategies?referrer=search There is a hold on new applications at the moment. So keep an eye open to SFI news to see when they will be accepting applications again. Until then read up on the referral guide to get familiar with what you need to do. Hope this helps. Much to your success.
Hello Saroj,
Here is the ECA referral guide:
www.sfimg.com/Training/ECAStrategies?referrer=search
There is a hold on new applications at the moment. So keep an eye open to SFI news to see when they will be accepting applications again. Until then read up on the referral guide to get familiar with what you need to do. Hope this helps.
Much to your success.
15x SUPPORT
Sheila J.

United States

E365 Champion

Posted 5 months ago

Hello Saroj- The ECA program was temporarily suspended in mid Dec to revamp it make it coincide with the Rewardicals and Localvantia programs. Gery has states in 2-4 weeks it will be active again probably with revised rules so we all have to wait it out and follow the news. Robert
Hello Saroj-

The ECA program was temporarily suspended in mid Dec to revamp it make it coincide with the Rewardicals and Localvantia programs. Gery has states in 2-4 weeks it will be active again probably with revised rules so we all have to wait it out and follow the news.

Robert
5x SUPPORT
Robert T.

United States

Posted 5 months ago

They are changing some things in ECA program RIGHT THESE DAYS. So, I think it would be wise to have some patience until we get the new rules for ECA program. Gery said it would need a few more weeks... The time just flies by, when you have a lot to work...
They are changing some things in ECA program RIGHT THESE DAYS.

So, I think it would be wise to have some patience until we get the new rules
for ECA program.
Gery said it would need a few more weeks...

The time just flies by, when you have a lot to work...
106x SUPPORT
Tanja K.

Montenegro

E365 Country Champion
Silver Fast-Track

Posts: 6,948 | Followers: 1,466 | Joined SFI: May 25, 2015

Posted 5 months ago

Currently, it can not be applied. We expect changes. I wish you a lot of success.
Currently, it can not be applied. We expect changes. I wish you a lot of success.
13x SUPPORT
Nada M.

Serbia

E365 Runner Up
Silver Fast-Track

Posted 5 months ago More by SAROJ S.

If your blessings are always with me one day I will be successful :relaxed::heart_eyes:
If your blessings are always with me one day I will be successful
SAROJ S.

India

Posted 5 months ago

You will have to wait. ECA applications are not being accepted now. Some modifications are going on. As soon they are ready, you can apply following this link - https://www.tripleclicks.com/sell
You will have to wait. ECA applications are not being accepted now. Some modifications are going on. As soon they are ready, you can apply following this link - www.tripleclicks.com/sell
5x SUPPORT

Posted 5 months ago

I can't wait for our ECA program to come online again! At this moment we are focusing on Pre Registering at Localvantia. Here you can read up on it: [url=https://www.sfimg.com/Support/Solution?id=230689&referrer=search]What is the Localvantia program?[/url] [url=https://www.sfimg.com/Support/Solution?id=230690&referrer=search]Pre-register your Localvantia merchants[/url] [url=https://www.sfimg.com/Support/Solution?id=230562&referrer=search]How do I get my pre-registered Localvantia merchants officially on board?[/url]
I can't wait for our ECA program to come online again!

At this moment we are focusing on Pre Registering at Localvantia.

Here you can read up on it:
What is the Localvantia program?
Pre-register your Localvantia merchants
How do I get my pre-registered Localvantia merchants officially on board?
SUPPORT
Sanchia A.

South Africa

Posted 5 months ago, edited 5 months ago

All details are always available in ECA tab. Just read everything in it. However for the time being no ECA Application is accepted. Just wait for few days or weeks for revamped ECA program to be started again. If you are already running a business you can Pre-register your business in Localvantia program as a Merchant. I can see that you are already EA and can not only become Localvantia Merchant yourself but also pre-register many local businesses near your place of living. Just read all the links given above especially from Sanchia. Wishing you all the best.
All details are always available in ECA tab. Just read everything in it. However for the time being no ECA Application is accepted. Just wait for few days or weeks for revamped ECA program to be started again.

If you are already running a business you can Pre-register your business in Localvantia program as a Merchant. I can see that you are already EA and can not only become Localvantia Merchant yourself but also pre-register many local businesses near your place of living.

Just read all the links given above especially from Sanchia.

Wishing you all the best.
39x SUPPORT
Gyanendra P.

India

E365 Runner Up
Gold Fast-Track

Posted 5 months ago

In the meantime think about what you should be selling. Your local area will order products they need because the shipping cost can be less. Also look for a source you can afford or deal with of items that other countries might be interested in buying, like from craftsmen or local factories. Look at the existing ECAs and see who sells the most items and who has low sales and what items they offer. Try not to duplicate items that already are sold by many people. You will also have to advertise your ECA store to get more people buying.
In the meantime think about what you should be selling. Your local area will order products they need because the shipping cost can be less. Also look for a source you can afford or deal with of items that other countries might be interested in buying, like from craftsmen or local factories.

Look at the existing ECAs and see who sells the most items and who has low sales and what items they offer. Try not to duplicate items that already are sold by many people.

You will also have to advertise your ECA store to get more people buying.
33x SUPPORT
Kay B.

United States

E365 Champion
Gold Fast-Track

Posted 5 months ago

Hello Saroj They stopped accepting new ECAs for a period of time to connect Rewardical and ECAs You should be patient until they accept new ECAs It is very easy to create an ECA Read all information here about ECAs [url=http://www.tripleclicks.com/ECA/ECAApplication.php]ECA Application[/url] Now you could not find the form because it is stopped for a while
Hello Saroj
They stopped accepting new ECAs for a period of time to connect Rewardical and ECAs
You should be patient until they accept new ECAs
It is very easy to create an ECA
Read all information here about ECAs
ECA Application
Now you could not find the form because it is stopped for a while
32x SUPPORT
Rania M.

Jordan

E365 Country Champion
Gold Fast-Track

Posted 5 months ago

Thank fou for teaching us .