Grab up to 13,000 free, business-boosting CSAs when you advance your rank this month! Details HERE.

Welcome to the Forum

Join in-depth discussions of SFI news, products, programs, and more with your fellow SFI affiliates. Brainstorm and share tips and ideas. Start new threads. Get your questions answered 24/7, become a Forum Guru, and more!

Weekly PTP winners

Posted 9 months ago More by Danica M.

Dear Sir, Is it possible to update Pick The Price game so that we can see those 200 winners that share zackpot, like we have in every other Eager Zebra game? I am still confused about shares, and I belive I am not the only one. I am not sure how you calculate points. Is it the best score on one auction during the week or you sum all points someone score during the week, no matter how many times the player is top scorer? Could you please clarify this issu? Thank you in advance!
Dear Sir,

Is it possible to update Pick The Price game so that we can see those 200 winners that share zackpot, like we have in every other Eager Zebra game?

I am still confused about shares, and I belive I am not the only one. I am not sure how you calculate points. Is it the best score on one auction during the week or you sum all points someone score during the week, no matter how many times the player is top scorer? Could you please clarify this issu?

Thank you in advance!
Danica M.

Serbia

E365 Runner Up
Gold Fast-Track

Posted 9 months ago More by Zhumagul A. 1 Reply

Hi Danica From my personal experience, I am 6 times PTP winner and 4 times PTP top scorer. You can see the winners list here https://www.tripleclicks.com/PBlatestWinners.php I won the PTP ZackPot today because I was at the second place from getting the higher points and remaining at the top 200 PTP scorers list. [img]https://i.imgur.com/SnoeLjL.png[/img] Hope this helps a little
Hi Danica
From my personal experience, I am 6 times PTP winner and 4 times PTP top scorer.
You can see the winners list here www.tripleclicks.com/PBlatestWinners.php
I won the PTP ZackPot today because I was at the second place from getting the higher points and remaining at the top 200 PTP scorers list.

Hope this helps a little
30x SUPPORT
Zhumagul A.

United States

E365 Champion

Posted 9 months ago More by Svend Erik L. 2 Replies

[quote=1280567]Dear Sir, Is it possible to update Pick The Price game so that we can see those 200 winners that share zackpot, like we have in every other Eager Zebra game? I am still confused about shares, and I belive I am not the only one. I am not sure how you calculate points. Is it the best score on one auction during the week or you sum all points someone score during the week, no matter how many times the player is top scorer? Could you please clarify this issu? Thank you in advance! [/quote] We are many times been promised we would get that winning list, and it is long time ago we got the link to it, but the list is never been provided. I were very successful playing this game, but I have stopped because there is too many problems, that never gets resolved. And it is all things that was promised already in the announcement, but never resolved. It is work that way the 200 highest scores (a score is in one auction, not need be highest score in that auction), is win part in the Zackpot, if you have more than one score in the top 200 you will win a share for each score you have in top 200. Without the winner-list we have no chance to control anything, and the first 5 weeks was clear show, it was need to be able to control, because they were give the shares to the wrong winners. I have not checked my PTP ledger for several weeks now, but it was there the biggest problem was, the many hundreds prediction was not showed in any order, so it was very difficult read it. Hope admin some day wake up and do something about all these problems. Best regards Svend
Danica M. posted:
Dear Sir,

Is it possible to update Pick The Price game so that we can see those 200 winners that share zackpot, like we have in every other Eager Zebra game?

I am still confused about shares, and I belive I am not the only one. I am not sure how you calculate points. Is it the best score on one auction during the week or you sum all points someone score during the week, no matter how many times the player is top scorer? Could you please clarify this issu?

Thank you in advance!

We are many times been promised we would get that winning list, and it is long time ago we got the link to it, but the list is never been provided.

I were very successful playing this game, but I have stopped because there is too many problems, that never gets resolved.

And it is all things that was promised already in the announcement, but never resolved.

It is work that way the 200 highest scores (a score is in one auction, not need be highest score in that auction), is win part in the Zackpot, if you have more than one score in the top 200 you will win a share for each score you have in top 200.

Without the winner-list we have no chance to control anything, and the first 5 weeks was clear show, it was need to be able to control, because they were give the shares to the wrong winners.

I have not checked my PTP ledger for several weeks now, but it was there the biggest problem was, the many hundreds prediction was not showed in any order, so it was very difficult read it.

Hope admin some day wake up and do something about all these problems.

Best regards
Svend
72x SUPPORT
Svend Erik L.

China

E365 Champion
Gold Fast-Track

Posted 9 months ago

[quote=1280759][quote=1280567]Dear Sir, Is it possible to update Pick The Price game so that we can see those 200 winners that share zackpot, like we have in every other Eager Zebra game? I am still confused about shares, and I belive I am not the only one. I am not sure how you calculate points. Is it the best score on one auction during the week or you sum all points someone score during the week, no matter how many times the player is top scorer? Could you please clarify this issu? Thank you in advance! [/quote] We are many times been promised we would get that winning list, and it is long time ago we got the link to it, but the list is never been provided. I were very successful playing this game, but I have stopped because there is too many problems, that never gets resolved. And it is all things that was promised already in the announcement, but never resolved. It is work that way the 200 highest scores (a score is in one auction, not need be highest score in that auction), is win part in the Zackpot, if you have more than one score in the top 200 you will win a share for each score you have in top 200. Without the winner-list we have no chance to control anything, and the first 5 weeks was clear show, it was need to be able to control, because they were give the shares to the wrong winners. I have not checked my PTP ledger for several weeks now, but it was there the biggest problem was, the many hundreds prediction was not showed in any order, so it was very difficult read it. Hope admin some day wake up and do something about all these problems. Best regards Svend [/quote] Me too same problem. Well exlpained so nothing I can add. Thanks Svend
Svend Erik L. posted:
Danica M. posted:
Dear Sir,

Thank you in advance!

We are many times been promised we would get that winning list, and it is long time ago we got the link to it, but the list is never been provided.

I were very successful playing this game, but I have stopped because there is too many problems, that never gets resolved.

And it is all things that was promised already in the announcement, but never resolved.

It is work that way the 200 highest scores (a score is in one auction, not need be highest score in that auction), is win part in the Zackpot, if you have more than one score in the top 200 you will win a share for each score you have in top 200.

Without the winner-list we have no chance to control anything, and the first 5 weeks was clear show, it was need to be able to control, because they were give the shares to the wrong winners.

I have not checked my PTP ledger for several weeks now, but it was there the biggest problem was, the many hundreds prediction was not showed in any order, so it was very difficult read it.

Best regards
Svend

Me too same problem. Well exlpained so nothing I can add.
Thanks Svend
4x SUPPORT
Branimir S.

Serbia

E365 Country Champion
Silver Fast-Track

Posted 9 months ago More by Danica M.

[b]Thank you Sven! I think that is exactly what many of us would like to know. I play PTP all the time and I still can't be sure how are winners listed. We don't have winning list and we don't know how many points needed for the week to get a share. I also stoped following my PTP ledger because there is no order in listing auctions. [/b][quote=1280759][quote=1280567]Dear Sir, Is it possible to update Pick The Price game so that we can see those 200 winners that share zackpot, like we have in every other Eager Zebra game? I am still confused about shares, and I belive I am not the only one. I am not sure how you calculate points. Is it the best score on one auction during the week or you sum all points someone score during the week, no matter how many times the player is top scorer? Could you please clarify this issu? Thank you in advance! [/quote] We are many times been promised we would get that winning list, and it is long time ago we got the link to it, but the list is never been provided. I were very successful playing this game, but I have stopped because there is too many problems, that never gets resolved. And it is all things that was promised already in the announcement, but never resolved. It is work that way the 200 highest scores (a score is in one auction, not need be highest score in that auction), is win part in the Zackpot, if you have more than one score in the top 200 you will win a share for each score you have in top 200. Without the winner-list we have no chance to control anything, and the first 5 weeks was clear show, it was need to be able to control, because they were give the shares to the wrong winners. I have not checked my PTP ledger for several weeks now, but it was there the biggest problem was, the many hundreds prediction was not showed in any order, so it was very difficult read it. Hope admin some day wake up and do something about all these problems. Best regards Svend [/quote]
Thank you Sven!
I think that is exactly what many of us would like to know. I play PTP all the time and I still can't be sure how are winners listed. We don't have winning list and we don't know how many points needed for the week to get a share. I also stoped following my PTP ledger because there is no order in listing auctions.
Svend Erik L. posted:
Danica M. posted:
Dear Sir,

Thank you in advance!

Best regards
Svend

Danica M.

Serbia

E365 Runner Up
Gold Fast-Track

Posted 9 months ago More by Theodore V. 1 Reply

Hi Danica, I am one of the winners, here's the proof. Congratulations, Theodore, you were one of our top scorers in last week's Pick The Price (PTP) contest! As you know, the top 200 scorers of each week's PTP contest share the weekly Zackpot. For last week's PTP Zackpot, the final Zackpot amount was 5560. Your winning share of 85 TCredits have been added to your TripleClicks Member account, and you may start redeeming them immediately. Well my share of T Credits is 85
Hi Danica,
I am one of the winners, here's the proof.

Congratulations, Theodore, you were one of our top scorers in last week's Pick The Price (PTP) contest!

As you know, the top 200 scorers of each week's PTP contest share the weekly Zackpot. For last week's PTP Zackpot, the final Zackpot amount was 5560. Your winning share of 85 TCredits have been added to your TripleClicks Member account, and you may start redeeming them immediately.

Well my share of T Credits is 85
Theodore V.

India

E365 Champion

Posted 9 months ago

Very interesting question. I'm also interested in this.
Very interesting question. I'm also interested in this.
3x SUPPORT
Lilia G.

Bulgaria

Liked by Marilyn C.

Posted 9 months ago More by Marilyn C. 1 Reply

[quote=1280808]Hi Danica, I am one of the winners, here's the proof. Congratulations, Theodore, you were one of our top scorers in last week's Pick The Price (PTP) contest! As you know, the top 200 scorers of each week's PTP contest share the weekly Zackpot. For last week's PTP Zackpot, the final Zackpot amount was 5560. Your winning share of 85 TCredits have been added to your TripleClicks Member account, and you may start redeeming them immediately. Well my share of T Credits is 85 [/quote] You made me more confused Theodore. Because I've seen your Badge, you only have 1 Top scorer and 2 winner, and won 85 TC. How?
Theodore V. posted:
Hi Danica,
I am one of the winners, here's the proof.

Congratulations, Theodore, you were one of our top scorers in last week's Pick The Price (PTP) contest!

As you know, the top 200 scorers of each week's PTP contest share the weekly Zackpot. For last week's PTP Zackpot, the final Zackpot amount was 5560. Your winning share of 85 TCredits have been added to your TripleClicks Member account, and you may start redeeming them immediately.

Well my share of T Credits is 85

You made me more confused Theodore.
Because I've seen your Badge, you only have 1 Top scorer and 2 winner, and won 85 TC.
How?
19x SUPPORT
Marilyn C.

Philippines

E365 Champion

Posted 9 months ago More by PRABHAT KUMAR R.

[b]dear everyone in this thread![/b] this is one of the major causes that [b]Zackpot amout is going downward every week[/b]. [img]https://i.imgur.com/2m0AotC.gif[/img] all.
dear everyone in this thread!
this is one of the major causes that Zackpot amout is going downward every week.

all.
4x SUPPORT
PRABHAT KUMAR R.

India

E365 Champion
Silver Fast-Track

Liked by Marilyn C.

Posted 9 months ago More by Marilyn C. 2 Replies

[quote=1280731]Hi Danica From my personal experience, I am 6 times PTP winner and 4 times PTP top scorer. You can see the winners list here https://www.tripleclicks.com/PBlatestWinners.php I won the PTP ZackPot today because I was at the second place from getting the higher points and remaining at the top 200 PTP scorers list. [img]https://i.imgur.com/SnoeLjL.png[/img] Hope this helps a little [/quote] It's really confusing, 6 time's winner but only 4 Top scorer. Sorry, am not complaining, I'm just confused.
Zhumagul A. posted:
Hi Danica
From my personal experience, I am 6 times PTP winner and 4 times PTP top scorer.
You can see the winners list here www.tripleclicks.com/PBlatestWinners.php
I won the PTP ZackPot today because I was at the second place from getting the higher points and remaining at the top 200 PTP scorers list.

Hope this helps a little

It's really confusing, 6 time's winner but only 4 Top scorer. Sorry, am not complaining, I'm just confused.

19x SUPPORT
Marilyn C.

Philippines

E365 Champion

Posted 9 months ago More by PRABHAT KUMAR R.

[b]Dear friend Zhumagul A.![/b] [b]PTP Zackpot Winners' List[/b] and [b]PB and PTP Winners' List[/b] are different. Everyone here in the thread are talking about [b]PTP Zackpot Winners' List[/b]. Hope, you can differentiate now. [img]https://i.imgur.com/tHaUBe4.gif[/img]
Dear friend Zhumagul A.!
PTP Zackpot Winners' List and PB and PTP Winners' List are different.
Everyone here in the thread are talking about PTP Zackpot Winners' List.
Hope, you can differentiate now.
4x SUPPORT
PRABHAT KUMAR R.

India

E365 Champion
Silver Fast-Track

Posted 9 months ago More by Theodore V. 1 Reply

Marilyn, Just keep enjoying, don't bother too much. Certain things are hard to understand. I just enjoy the fruits. Good Luck for the next time.
Marilyn,
Just keep enjoying, don't bother too much.
Certain things are hard to understand.
I just enjoy the fruits.
Good Luck for the next time.
Theodore V.

India

E365 Champion

| Edit settings