Welcome to the Forum

Join in-depth discussions of SFI news, products, programs, and more with your fellow SFI affiliates. Brainstorm and share tips and ideas. Start new threads. Get your questions answered 24/7, become a Forum Guru, and more!

ECA for domestic market

Posted 5 months ago More by Avinash Kumar P.

Can any ECA get listed in triple click for domestic market only. As we all know that exporting in international market require lot of paper work for licensing and custom formalities. Any big store can do this easily but there are lot of small and potential stores are in market. These small stores have quality products but they are not exposed to the internet marketing. If yes then please get me the details.
Can any ECA get listed in triple click for domestic market only. As we all know that exporting in international market require lot of paper work for licensing and custom formalities. Any big store can do this easily but there are lot of small and potential stores are in market. These small stores have quality products but they are not exposed to the internet marketing.

If yes then please get me the details.

Posted 5 months ago

Hello Avinash, I think, every ECA can make a selection, if they can deliver their products only in their own country or abroad. The potential customer, need to check before they make an order, if the product can deliver to them, depending on the place where they are living.
Hello Avinash,

I think, every ECA can make a selection, if they can deliver their products only in their own country or abroad.

The potential customer, need to check before they make an order, if the product can deliver to them, depending on the place where they are living.
340x SUPPORT
Johan V.

Turkey

E365 Country Champion

Posted 5 months ago

Dear Avinas Kumar P , As Mr. Gery said , in about two to three weeks we will have information on the operation of the ECA . A little patience and everything will be . All the Best !
Dear Avinas Kumar P ,
As Mr. Gery said ,
in about two to three weeks we will have information on the operation of the ECA .
A little patience and everything will be .
All the Best !
269x SUPPORT
Zoran V.

Serbia

E365 Champion
Silver Fast-Track

Posted 5 months ago

Yes, I ship to USA only. However, we need to wait to see what changes are unveiled before we can move forward with the ECA program. Everything is on hold.
Yes, I ship to USA only. However, we need to wait to see what changes are unveiled before we can move forward with the ECA program. Everything is on hold.
243x SUPPORT
William R. I.

United States

E365 Champion
Gold Fast-Track

Posted 5 months ago 1 Reply

Yes ,ECA owner can select to which country they want to ship their products. If you want to sell product's only in India you can select "shipping only in India" while listing your products .
Yes ,ECA owner can select to which country they want to ship their products.
If you want to sell product's only in India you can select "shipping only in India" while listing your products .
20x SUPPORT
Priyanka J.

India

E365 Champion

Posted 5 months ago

[quote=1280750]Yes ,ECA owner can select to which country they want to ship their products. If you want to sell product's only in India you can select "shipping only in India" while listing your products . [/quote] Hello Avinash, I think it is the right answer.
Priyanka J. posted:
Yes ,ECA owner can select to which country they want to ship their products.
If you want to sell product's only in India you can select "shipping only in India" while listing your products .

Hello Avinash,
I think it is the right answer.
SUPPORT
NIKHIL A.

India

Posted 5 months ago

ECA store concept is turned to worldwide market, to use all possibilities global market can offer. But ECA business policy can be focus on local market as well, depends on ECA owner strategy. I think it's the best combination to integrate ECA and Localvantia programs into one business strategy to get the best business results, of course if the business has that potential.
ECA store concept is turned to worldwide market, to use all possibilities global market can offer. But ECA business policy can be focus on local market as well, depends on ECA owner strategy. I think it's the best combination to integrate ECA and Localvantia programs into one business strategy to get the best business results, of course if the business has that potential.
2x SUPPORT
Rade P.

Serbia

Posted 5 months ago 1 Reply

Wow, never had a business say I won't take more money if it means a little more work but I guess there might be some who don't realize the greatest paperwork is folding money and putting it in your pocket when you are a business owner. You're not in business because it's easy you are in business to make money and to grow and earn your potential regardless of if the added growth means taking on an extra employee. Andy Zeus Anderson
Wow, never had a business say I won't take more money if it means a little more work but I guess there might be some who don't realize the greatest paperwork is folding money and putting it in your pocket when you are a business owner. You're not in business because it's easy you are in business to make money and to grow and earn your potential regardless of if the added growth means taking on an extra employee.

Andy Zeus Anderson
55x SUPPORT
Andrew A.

United States

E365 Runner Up
Silver Fast-Track

Posted 5 months ago More by Avinash Kumar P.

[quote=1281087]Wow, never had a business say I won't take more money if it means a little more work but I guess there might be some who don't realize the greatest paperwork is folding money and putting it in your pocket when you are a business owner. You're not in business because it's easy you are in business to make money and to grow and earn your potential regardless of if the added growth means taking on an extra employee. Andy Zeus Anderson[/quote] Sir, I think you never dealt with stubborn bureaucracy, in that case businessman used to lost their money, time and hope. And i hope you never have to deal with them. And when someone is small scale businessman, he suppose to skip these kind of obstacles until he became full grown business person.
Andrew A. posted:
Wow, never had a business say I won't take more money if it means a little more work but I guess there might be some who don't realize the greatest paperwork is folding money and putting it in your pocket when you are a business owner. You're not in business because it's easy you are in business to make money and to grow and earn your potential regardless of if the added growth means taking on an extra employee.

Andy Zeus Anderson

Sir,
I think you never dealt with stubborn bureaucracy, in that case businessman used to lost their money, time and hope. And i hope you never have to deal with them.
And when someone is small scale businessman, he suppose to skip these kind of obstacles until he became full grown business person.

Liked by Eldon T.

| Edit settings