Welcome to the Forum

Join in-depth discussions of SFI news, products, programs, and more with your fellow SFI affiliates. Brainstorm and share tips and ideas. Start new threads. Get your questions answered 24/7, become a Forum Guru, and more!

How to make money in SFI - You're probably doing it wrong.

Posted 5 months ago More by Andrew A.

The following is a quote from a respondent to another post that brought up enough spirit in me to make this a stand-alone topic. I feel it is urgent to make it a separate topic because nobody is searching the forum for my New Yeard Team Building Resolutions but they are searching for how to make money with SFI and TripleClicks. The fact many/most of you are getting backward somehow on the lessons of the Launchpad so let's try to clear them up a bit. [quote=1281619]Hi Andy,,Great 2018 to achieve list. I have looked at your profile and feel that you should have no problem obtaining any of the goals that you have set before yourself. I would like to know, (since you have been a member for awhile now) how do you get your psa's motivated? How do you generate sales and encourage others to enlist and purchase? I keep on my affiliates and encourage them and some have taken and done some things but then 3 days later they quit, saying that there is no money to be made and only incentives to earn VP points and such but no money. And quiet frankly I feel this way at times as well. Is there anything that I am missing in the Launch pad that may explain (how to earn actual money and not just points or TC badges, etc). I have PRM's but what is the point of having them if they do not purchase becasue is this not how I am supposed to make money or am I totally flubbing this whole concept behind SFI up? Thank you so much and rock on with the goals you have set forth!!! Felicita Flowers[/quote] Sounds like the 98 out of 100 I get in your team are getting to you. Just 2% to 4% of those who see our offer and sign up for more information will still be interested 2-3 months later and out of the 2-4% who do stay only 3% will be here 2 years from now. Most lack the vision, lack the discipline, or the determination needed to succeed. If they are mentioning VersaPoints at 3 days in they have already confused themselves because VersaPoints do very little for you until you read Bronze Team Leader. VP come easy when you have PRM or Personally Referred Member sales. A Non-affiliate passes the VP on to the affiliate making a sale as well as paying you commissions. If a PRM brings a friend to TripleClicks through Share links and Friend Challenges they also become your PRM. When you refer other people is after you have enough sales coming in to pay for a standing order out of profits, or make your rank in Sales VersaPoints from those PRM sales. A PSA is sometimes going to buy a standing order but most of the times not. They joined a free program from a free traffic source, looking for free money and after all affiliate, marketing ins't supposed to cost anything to get started, only when you scale up. Where PSA or Personally Sponsored Affiliates come in handy is in that scale-up of your efforts. PSA and their PSA referrals are worth a lot of VersaPoints through the Matching VP program once you are a Team Leader. As an Affiliate or executive affiliates, you earn nothing from matching VP because you have not qualified for that income stream yet. But they make more VP by knowing how to sell and get profitable than they ever will by having a standing order. The more profitable the downline the more VP they pass up, the bigger your paycheck gets. So follow the SFI 3 step basics. 1. Become and Executive Affiliate, this can be done by promoting TripleClicks itms to generate sales VP and Commissions. 2. Learn to sell TripleClicks products. Redundant if you used that as a means to make it to executive affiliate. 3. Find at least 5 others and teach them to do the same. As to the only lasting 3 days you can tell them you will show them how to make the money with confidence because you will be making money. Tools to get there: Youtube search: How to create a Wordpress Blogs YouTube and Google Search: How to write product reviews Youtube Search: How to use an autoresponder Youtube and Google Search: How to build a email list Learn something each day but take it slow. There are 60 courses in the LaunchPad under 11 core categories. They should not be read in under a month and should be reread until you fully understand them, think of it as running a franchise if you don't do things the SFI way you will soon be out of business. Andy Zeus Anderson
The following is a quote from a respondent to another post that brought up enough spirit in me to make this a stand-alone topic. I feel it is urgent to make it a separate topic because nobody is searching the forum for my New Yeard Team Building Resolutions but they are searching for how to make money with SFI and TripleClicks. The fact many/most of you are getting backward somehow on the lessons of the Launchpad so let's try to clear them up a bit.

Felicita F. posted:
Hi Andy,,Great 2018 to achieve list. I have looked at your profile and feel that you should have no problem obtaining any of the goals that you have set before yourself. I would like to know, (since you have been a member for awhile now) how do you get your psa's motivated? How do you generate sales and encourage others to enlist and purchase? I keep on my affiliates and encourage them and some have taken and done some things but then 3 days later they quit, saying that there is no money to be made and only incentives to earn VP points and such but no money. And quiet frankly I feel this way at times as well. Is there anything that I am missing in the Launch pad that may explain (how to earn actual money and not just points or TC badges, etc). I have PRM's but what is the point of having them if they do not purchase becasue is this not how I am supposed to make money or am I totally flubbing this whole concept behind SFI up? Thank you so much and rock on with the goals you have set forth!!!

Felicita Flowers

Sounds like the 98 out of 100 I get in your team are getting to you.

Just 2% to 4% of those who see our offer and sign up for more information will still be interested 2-3 months later and out of the 2-4% who do stay only 3% will be here 2 years from now. Most lack the vision, lack the discipline, or the determination needed to succeed.

If they are mentioning VersaPoints at 3 days in they have already confused themselves because VersaPoints do very little for you until you read Bronze Team Leader. VP come easy when you have PRM or Personally Referred Member sales. A Non-affiliate passes the VP on to the affiliate making a sale as well as paying you commissions. If a PRM brings a friend to TripleClicks through Share links and Friend Challenges they also become your PRM.

When you refer other people is after you have enough sales coming in to pay for a standing order out of profits, or make your rank in Sales VersaPoints from those PRM sales. A PSA is sometimes going to buy a standing order but most of the times not. They joined a free program from a free traffic source, looking for free money and after all affiliate, marketing ins't supposed to cost anything to get started, only when you scale up.

Where PSA or Personally Sponsored Affiliates come in handy is in that scale-up of your efforts.

PSA and their PSA referrals are worth a lot of VersaPoints through the Matching VP program once you are a Team Leader. As an Affiliate or executive affiliates, you earn nothing from matching VP because you have not qualified for that income stream yet. But they make more VP by knowing how to sell and get profitable than they ever will by having a standing order. The more profitable the downline the more VP they pass up, the bigger your paycheck gets.

So follow the SFI 3 step basics.

1. Become and Executive Affiliate, this can be done by promoting TripleClicks itms to generate sales VP and Commissions.
2. Learn to sell TripleClicks products. Redundant if you used that as a means to make it to executive affiliate.
3. Find at least 5 others and teach them to do the same.

As to the only lasting 3 days you can tell them you will show them how to make the money with confidence because you will be making money.

Tools to get there:
Youtube search: How to create a Wordpress Blogs
YouTube and Google Search: How to write product reviews
Youtube Search: How to use an autoresponder
Youtube and Google Search: How to build a email list

Learn something each day but take it slow. There are 60 courses in the LaunchPad under 11 core categories. They should not be read in under a month and should be reread until you fully understand them, think of it as running a franchise if you don't do things the SFI way you will soon be out of business.

Andy Zeus Anderson
55x SUPPORT
Andrew A.

United States

E365 Runner Up
Silver Fast-Track

Posted 5 months ago

Hello Andy Zeus, Thanks for this information. It's like one of our lessons is saying; The Big Funnel. We need to stay recruiting new members, as not all of them are ready to stay on board. We have to set our goals and doing our best to reach them, whatever will happen. Moving slowly forwards and learning in the meantime, is better then quit.
Hello Andy Zeus,

Thanks for this information.

It's like one of our lessons is saying; The Big Funnel.
We need to stay recruiting new members, as not all of them are ready to stay on board.

We have to set our goals and doing our best to reach them, whatever will happen.
Moving slowly forwards and learning in the meantime, is better then quit.
340x SUPPORT
Johan V.

Turkey

E365 Country Champion

Posted 5 months ago

Thank you Andy. Not much to add here except to tell you that I am going to repost this to my entire team in a Newsletter. It will be interesting to see who and how many actually read the entire post. I have a little technique to determine this. I'll let you know. Thanks again,
Thank you Andy.

Not much to add here except to tell you that I am going to repost this to my entire team in a Newsletter.

It will be interesting to see who and how many actually read the entire post.

I have a little technique to determine this. I'll let you know.

Thanks again,
SUPPORT
Tom and Diana W.

United States

E365 Runner Up
Gold Fast-Track

Posted 5 months ago

This is the first concise recipe that I read about how to use SFI effectively. Can't remember to have seen put it this way in Launchpad or elsewhere. Thank you Andrew. I will use this for kind of restarting.
This is the first concise recipe that I read about how to use SFI effectively. Can't remember to have seen put it this way in Launchpad or elsewhere. Thank you Andrew. I will use this for kind of restarting.
2x SUPPORT
Frank R.

Switzerland

E365 Champion
Gold Fast-Track

Posted 5 months ago

Hello Andy, Thank you very much for this post, when I first saw this heading I was like, hope this is not a repetition of the earlier thread on same topic. Reading through I saw the importance of the thread and what you aim to achieve with it. Alot of people comes into sfi looking to make quick and free money with any investment or doing next to nothing. I will to remind everyone that to make any worthwhile out a a thing you need to first understand the content and find ways to get what you desire out of it. So, stop reading those lesson to just gather VP, but read them so you can increase you knowledge and be creative with them. Wish you all the best Kolade Okuwa
Hello Andy,
Thank you very much for this post, when I first saw this heading I was like, hope this is not a repetition of the earlier thread on same topic. Reading through I saw the importance of the thread and what you aim to achieve with it.
Alot of people comes into sfi looking to make quick and free money with any investment or doing next to nothing. I will to remind everyone that to make any worthwhile out a a thing you need to first understand the content and find ways to get what you desire out of it. So, stop reading those lesson to just gather VP, but read them so you can increase you knowledge and be creative with them.

Wish you all the best
Kolade Okuwa
3x SUPPORT

Posted 5 months ago

Hello Andy - First the correction, there are 61 launch pad lessons now. I agree wholeheartedly many do not get the concept of the ideas of how you make money and that this is a business you have to put the time in to get the rewards. This is residual income in team building the longer you are in it and work at it that this will grow however now there is the triple clicks platform to generate sales and income to cover that gap. I was a good month into SFI before I felt comfortable enough to start working on the collections to work towards that part of sales. I worked team building first then crossed over to do both. I made a fan page on Facebook and promoted individuals as well as my collections and followed the hits trackers to see results. I could see how often my page was getting views and keep building it going forward. I created a blog to use in future efforts in both recruiting and sales still a work in progress and began to build up everything in my region as a whole. Many new affiliates I have dealt with thought after 3 hours of work they wanted to know when they would get rich or get to 200 or 400 vp's and disappear going into next month they would never log in then come back to SFI after they get rich plan A failed to work the real business. In truth, this has to be worked to some degree every day not when you feel like it. Otherwise, your team building goals are right on track. Many say to expect 1-3% activity on PSA's, I can say I am higher than that and had three EA's last month repeating it into this month may be a different story we will see. I did have a team mailer go out on Sunday and was blitzed with responses as I have set up a team support group. I was busy for four hours adding people replying to questions and regular conversation building a rapport with them helping me to get to know them a little better. I include CSA's into my team informing them as if they are PSA's and have dealt with 5 of them regularly now while I slowly hear back more from other people. Robert
Hello Andy -

First the correction, there are 61 launch pad lessons now.

I agree wholeheartedly many do not get the concept of the ideas of how you make money and that this is a business you have to put the time in to get the rewards. This is residual income in team building the longer you are in it and work at it that this will grow however now there is the triple clicks platform to generate sales and income to cover that gap. I was a good month into SFI before I felt comfortable enough to start working on the collections to work towards that part of sales. I worked team building first then crossed over to do both. I made a fan page on Facebook and promoted individuals as well as my collections and followed the hits trackers to see results. I could see how often my page was getting views and keep building it going forward. I created a blog to use in future efforts in both recruiting and sales still a work in progress and began to build up everything in my region as a whole.

Many new affiliates I have dealt with thought after 3 hours of work they wanted to know when they would get rich or get to 200 or 400 vp's and disappear going into next month they would never log in then come back to SFI after they get rich plan A failed to work the real business. In truth, this has to be worked to some degree every day not when you feel like it.

Otherwise, your team building goals are right on track. Many say to expect 1-3% activity on PSA's, I can say I am higher than that and had three EA's last month repeating it into this month may be a different story we will see. I did have a team mailer go out on Sunday and was blitzed with responses as I have set up a team support group. I was busy for four hours adding people replying to questions and regular conversation building a rapport with them helping me to get to know them a little better. I include CSA's into my team informing them as if they are PSA's and have dealt with 5 of them regularly now while I slowly hear back more from other people.

Robert

5x SUPPORT
Robert T.

United States

Posted 5 months ago

Thanks for this Andrew. Helpful.
Thanks for this Andrew. Helpful.
Praise A.

Nigeria

Posted 5 months ago 1 Reply

Hi Andrew. Thanks for sharing. Unfortunately most people today want instant success with everything they encounter in life. SFI is about building a business, not about making a $ million overnight.
Hi Andrew. Thanks for sharing. Unfortunately most people today want instant success with everything they encounter in life. SFI is about building a business, not about making a $ million overnight.
Raynor H.

South Africa

Posted 5 months ago

[quote=1281808]The following is a quote from a respondent to another post that brought up enough spirit in me to make this a stand-alone topic. I feel it is urgent to make it a separate topic because nobody is searching the forum for my New Yeard Team Building Resolutions but they are searching for how to make money with SFI and TripleClicks. The fact many/most of you are getting backward somehow on the lessons of the Launchpad so let's try to clear them up a bit. [quote=1281619]Hi Andy,,Great 2018 to achieve list. I have looked at your profile and feel that you should have no problem obtaining any of the goals that you have set before yourself. I would like to know, (since you have been a member for awhile now) how do you get your psa's motivated? How do you generate sales and encourage others to enlist and purchase? I keep on my affiliates and encourage them and some have taken and done some things but then 3 days later they quit, saying that there is no money to be made and only incentives to earn VP points and such but no money. And quiet frankly I feel this way at times as well. Is there anything that I am missing in the Launch pad that may explain (how to earn actual money and not just points or TC badges, etc). I have PRM's but what is the point of having them if they do not purchase becasue is this not how I am supposed to make money or am I totally flubbing this whole concept behind SFI up? Thank you so much and rock on with the goals you have set forth!!! Felicita Flowers[/quote] Sounds like the 98 out of 100 I get in your team are getting to you. Just 2% to 4% of those who see our offer and sign up for more information will still be interested 2-3 months later and out of the 2-4% who do stay only 3% will be here 2 years from now. Most lack the vision, lack the discipline, or the determination needed to succeed. If they are mentioning VersaPoints at 3 days in they have already confused themselves because VersaPoints do very little for you until you read Bronze Team Leader. VP come easy when you have PRM or Personally Referred Member sales. A Non-affiliate passes the VP on to the affiliate making a sale as well as paying you commissions. If a PRM brings a friend to TripleClicks through Share links and Friend Challenges they also become your PRM. When you refer other people is after you have enough sales coming in to pay for a standing order out of profits, or make your rank in Sales VersaPoints from those PRM sales. A PSA is sometimes going to buy a standing order but most of the times not. They joined a free program from a free traffic source, looking for free money and after all affiliate, marketing ins't supposed to cost anything to get started, only when you scale up. Where PSA or Personally Sponsored Affiliates come in handy is in that scale-up of your efforts. PSA and their PSA referrals are worth a lot of VersaPoints through the Matching VP program once you are a Team Leader. As an Affiliate or executive affiliates, you earn nothing from matching VP because you have not qualified for that income stream yet. But they make more VP by knowing how to sell and get profitable than they ever will by having a standing order. The more profitable the downline the more VP they pass up, the bigger your paycheck gets. So follow the SFI 3 step basics. 1. Become and Executive Affiliate, this can be done by promoting TripleClicks itms to generate sales VP and Commissions. 2. Learn to sell TripleClicks products. Redundant if you used that as a means to make it to executive affiliate. 3. Find at least 5 others and teach them to do the same. As to the only lasting 3 days you can tell them you will show them how to make the money with confidence because you will be making money. Tools to get there: Youtube search: How to create a Wordpress Blogs YouTube and Google Search: How to write product reviews Youtube Search: How to use an autoresponder Youtube and Google Search: How to build a email list Learn something each day but take it slow. There are 60 courses in the LaunchPad under 11 core categories. They should not be read in under a month and should be reread until you fully understand them, think of it as running a franchise if you don't do things the SFI way you will soon be out of business. Andy Zeus Anderson[/quote] I see you are in your 6th year Andy, You should certainly know [img]http://yogafromtheheart.com/wp-content/uploads/Different-strokes-for-different-folks.png[/img] I joined 8 months ago (completed 61 LaunchPad Lessons in 2.5 days ... yes I crammed like I was preparing for a final exam ... joined on the 27th of April ... rolled over my 305 VP for LaunchPad Lessons; in addition to VPs for 'turning tabs green' and created a league in my 1st several days ... worked about 2-hrs daily in May; first payout notification in June ...) Affiliate training changed since, I signed up and I am elated my Good Sponsor did not dictate to me on how I should build my affiliate association here ... my Sponsor lives in Africa ... ... [b]New affiliates[/b] only need to [b]learn this business[/b] to either become leaders [b]and/or[/b] consumers aka investors ... either way his/her personal gains can only be determined by his/her input to work earning opportunites ... I commented in the forum where [quote]quote[/quote] is extracted ... I wanted to share [img]https://sfimg.csidn.com/Images/Headers/h_RulesOfSuccess2.jpg[/img] SFI Rules of Success: https://www.sfimg.com/ROS/Index Excellent list ... Jan :palm_tree:
Andrew A. posted:
The following is a quote from a respondent to another post that brought up enough spirit in me to make this a stand-alone topic. I feel it is urgent to make it a separate topic because nobody is searching the forum for my New Yeard Team Building Resolutions but they are searching for how to make money with SFI and TripleClicks. The fact many/most of you are getting backward somehow on the lessons of the Launchpad so let's try to clear them up a bit.

Felicita F. posted:
Hi Andy,,Great 2018 to achieve list. I have looked at your profile and feel that you should have no problem obtaining any of the goals that you have set before yourself. I would like to know, (since you have been a member for awhile now) how do you get your psa's motivated? How do you generate sales and encourage others to enlist and purchase? I keep on my affiliates and encourage them and some have taken and done some things but then 3 days later they quit, saying that there is no money to be made and only incentives to earn VP points and such but no money. And quiet frankly I feel this way at times as well. Is there anything that I am missing in the Launch pad that may explain (how to earn actual money and not just points or TC badges, etc). I have PRM's but what is the point of having them if they do not purchase becasue is this not how I am supposed to make money or am I totally flubbing this whole concept behind SFI up? Thank you so much and rock on with the goals you have set forth!!!

Felicita Flowers

Sounds like the 98 out of 100 I get in your team are getting to you.

Just 2% to 4% of those who see our offer and sign up for more information will still be interested 2-3 months later and out of the 2-4% who do stay only 3% will be here 2 years from now. Most lack the vision, lack the discipline, or the determination needed to succeed.

If they are mentioning VersaPoints at 3 days in they have already confused themselves because VersaPoints do very little for you until you read Bronze Team Leader. VP come easy when you have PRM or Personally Referred Member sales. A Non-affiliate passes the VP on to the affiliate making a sale as well as paying you commissions. If a PRM brings a friend to TripleClicks through Share links and Friend Challenges they also become your PRM.

When you refer other people is after you have enough sales coming in to pay for a standing order out of profits, or make your rank in Sales VersaPoints from those PRM sales. A PSA is sometimes going to buy a standing order but most of the times not. They joined a free program from a free traffic source, looking for free money and after all affiliate, marketing ins't supposed to cost anything to get started, only when you scale up.

Where PSA or Personally Sponsored Affiliates come in handy is in that scale-up of your efforts.

PSA and their PSA referrals are worth a lot of VersaPoints through the Matching VP program once you are a Team Leader. As an Affiliate or executive affiliates, you earn nothing from matching VP because you have not qualified for that income stream yet. But they make more VP by knowing how to sell and get profitable than they ever will by having a standing order. The more profitable the downline the more VP they pass up, the bigger your paycheck gets.

So follow the SFI 3 step basics.

1. Become and Executive Affiliate, this can be done by promoting TripleClicks itms to generate sales VP and Commissions.
2. Learn to sell TripleClicks products. Redundant if you used that as a means to make it to executive affiliate.
3. Find at least 5 others and teach them to do the same.

As to the only lasting 3 days you can tell them you will show them how to make the money with confidence because you will be making money.

Tools to get there:
Youtube search: How to create a Wordpress Blogs
YouTube and Google Search: How to write product reviews
Youtube Search: How to use an autoresponder
Youtube and Google Search: How to build a email list

Learn something each day but take it slow. There are 60 courses in the LaunchPad under 11 core categories. They should not be read in under a month and should be reread until you fully understand them, think of it as running a franchise if you don't do things the SFI way you will soon be out of business.

Andy Zeus Anderson

I see you are in your 6th year Andy,

You should certainly know

I joined 8 months ago (completed 61 LaunchPad Lessons in 2.5 days ... yes I crammed like I was preparing for a final exam ... joined on the 27th of April ... rolled over my 305 VP for LaunchPad Lessons; in addition to VPs for 'turning tabs green' and created a league in my 1st several days ... worked about 2-hrs daily in May; first payout notification in June ...)

Affiliate training changed since, I signed up and I am elated my Good Sponsor did not dictate to me on how I should build my affiliate association here ... my Sponsor lives in Africa ...

... New affiliates only need to learn this business to either become leaders and/or consumers aka investors ... either way his/her personal gains can only be determined by his/her input to work earning opportunites ...

I commented in the forum where
is extracted ... I wanted to share

SFI Rules of Success: www.sfimg.com/ROS/Index

Excellent list ...

Jan

5x SUPPORT
Jan G.

United States

[quote=1281981]Hi Andrew. Thanks for sharing. Unfortunately most people today want instant success with everything they encounter in life. SFI is about building a business, not about making a $ million overnight. [/quote] The ones I am trying to help are the ones who have saddled up the horse before loading the cart. They are working hard at recruiting affiliates but are spending countless dollars to maintain a rank that still doesn't qualify them for matching VP. The one who keep adding more and more PSA and wondering why they won't place a standing order or at least stay working when all they can teach them is to get stuck in this same rut. We are an Affiliate Program, you have to have sales in a business and while the actual selling part of our business is taken care of 60 to 80% of our resources should be going into generating sales so we know how to make money and can show these people who are giving up waiting for the secret something solid to learn from. Every day I see a dozen times where someone will tell a new member to start day one on referring PSA when on day one the only thing a PSA can do for them is place a standing order and at least if it were a PRM they could make rank off the VersaPoints from the sale. Why tell people to start recruiting PSA at a time when they can not benefit the PSA or the PSA benefit from them? If you don't know how to make money what will they duplicate? The art of not making any money. Andy
Raynor H. posted:

The ones I am trying to help are the ones who have saddled up the horse before loading the cart. They are working hard at recruiting affiliates but are spending countless dollars to maintain a rank that still doesn't qualify them for matching VP. The one who keep adding more and more PSA and wondering why they won't place a standing order or at least stay working when all they can teach them is to get stuck in this same rut.

We are an Affiliate Program, you have to have sales in a business and while the actual selling part of our business is taken care of 60 to 80% of our resources should be going into generating sales so we know how to make money and can show these people who are giving up waiting for the secret something solid to learn from.

Every day I see a dozen times where someone will tell a new member to start day one on referring PSA when on day one the only thing a PSA can do for them is place a standing order and at least if it were a PRM they could make rank off the VersaPoints from the sale. Why tell people to start recruiting PSA at a time when they can not benefit the PSA or the PSA benefit from them? If you don't know how to make money what will they duplicate? The art of not making any money.

Andy
55x SUPPORT
Andrew A.

United States

E365 Runner Up
Silver Fast-Track

Posted 5 months ago

Hello Andy, I kinda like the twist of your post. Thanks very much for letting us in on the big picture. I think that part of the reason new affiliates crash out is because many team leaders are not well seasoned in the business and can't offer requisite coaching. But every day, we learn new things about the business and will continue to learn until our knowledge is full. Regards, Daramfonabasi O.
Hello Andy,
I kinda like the twist of your post. Thanks very much for letting us in on the big picture. I think that part of the reason new affiliates crash out is because many team leaders are not well seasoned in the business and can't offer requisite coaching. But every day, we learn new things about the business and will continue to learn until our knowledge is full.
Regards,
Daramfonabasi O.
Daramfonabasi O.

Nigeria

E365 Runner Up

Jan different strokes for different folks hardly applies. when it comes to the path to success there are curves, bumps, obsticles, but the only way to get from here to successful is one true path through those. You take all the forks in the road you want but none will lead to the path of success but the one that continues your journey. SFI gave us a roadmap and we keep falling off of the damned thing thinking point B is closer on the map than it is in real life. How many people are actually making money who only recruit PSA? I see a lot more fail, and I have spent over 5,000 comments trying to help their affiliates who are failing as bad as they are or in some cases worse. I received over 1.7 million votes on AskSC trying to get people on track but the fact is the leaders are broken, they keep repeating join free buy now, and don't know anything about making a fraction of what they are worth. Brian Tracy once said, "Making money is simple, have something to sell and then sell it better than the competition.". He didn't buy something you could have for free and find 5 other people that think that is a path to profits. Take $36.25 a month and use it to buy Facebook Ads to promote a product review blog or it's Facebook Fanpage andy you will make more profit than spending that money on a standing order for t-credits and playing games hoping to win enough to subsidize your Auto Delivery until you find at least 4 others so you can break even each month on commission.. I am just tired of hearing people scream for our help and our voices all shouting different answers and 99% of those answers having nothing to do with what Gery is teaching us. Thanks for joining us on this journey, Andy Zeus Anderson
Jan different strokes for different folks hardly applies.

when it comes to the path to success there are curves, bumps, obsticles, but the only way to get from here to successful is one true path through those. You take all the forks in the road you want but none will lead to the path of success but the one that continues your journey. SFI gave us a roadmap and we keep falling off of the damned thing thinking point B is closer on the map than it is in real life.

How many people are actually making money who only recruit PSA? I see a lot more fail, and I have spent over 5,000 comments trying to help their affiliates who are failing as bad as they are or in some cases worse. I received over 1.7 million votes on AskSC trying to get people on track but the fact is the leaders are broken, they keep repeating join free buy now, and don't know anything about making a fraction of what they are worth.

Brian Tracy once said, "Making money is simple, have something to sell and then sell it better than the competition.".

He didn't buy something you could have for free and find 5 other people that think that is a path to profits.

Take $36.25 a month and use it to buy Facebook Ads to promote a product review blog or it's Facebook Fanpage andy you will make more profit than spending that money on a standing order for t-credits and playing games hoping to win enough to subsidize your Auto Delivery until you find at least 4 others so you can break even each month on commission..

I am just tired of hearing people scream for our help and our voices all shouting different answers and 99% of those answers having nothing to do with what Gery is teaching us.

Thanks for joining us on this journey,

Andy Zeus Anderson
55x SUPPORT
Andrew A.

United States

E365 Runner Up
Silver Fast-Track

| Edit settings