Welcome to the Forum

Join in-depth discussions of SFI news, products, programs, and more with your fellow SFI affiliates. Brainstorm and share tips and ideas. Start new threads. Get your questions answered 24/7, become a Forum Guru, and more!

Why selling not working PSA and CSA is legal ?

Posted 5 months ago More by Dejan B.

I think is not fair to sell inactive CSA or PSA and take money from people. I took this packet but i foundout that all CSA are inactive.
I think is not fair to sell inactive CSA or PSA and take money from people.
I took this packet but i foundout that all CSA are inactive.

SUPPORT
Dejan B.

Macedonia

E365 Country Champion

Posted 5 months ago

Dejan B , Maybe you can activate them ? It's best to make your PSA, which will be active ! Best Regards !
Dejan B ,
Maybe you can activate them ?
It's best to make your PSA, which will be active !
Best Regards !
269x SUPPORT
Zoran V.

Serbia

E365 Champion
Silver Fast-Track

Posted 5 months ago

I fully agree with CSAs. But, PSAs are directly recruited for you. No one knows, who would be active. You got to take a chance with PSAs & keep recruiting them. Do not buy CSAs.
I fully agree with CSAs. But, PSAs are directly recruited for you. No one knows, who would be active. You got to take a chance with PSAs & keep recruiting them. Do not buy CSAs.
5x SUPPORT

Posted 5 months ago

They are not sold as "active", nor "inactive", they are simply PSA's/CSA's. When you advertise the business do you know if your new PSA will be active? Of course not! Nobody, but God can know such a thing. You are buying a POSSIBILITY, and there are also disclaimers!
They are not sold as "active", nor "inactive", they are simply PSA's/CSA's. When you advertise the business do you know if your new PSA will be active? Of course not! Nobody, but God can know such a thing. You are buying a POSSIBILITY, and there are also disclaimers!
243x SUPPORT
William R. I.

United States

E365 Champion
Gold Fast-Track

Posted 5 months ago

Hi Dejan! We never know whether it will be active or not. It depends on us and about other things. You choose whether you will buy or not. Best regards!
Hi Dejan!
We never know whether it will be active or not. It depends on us and about other things. You choose whether you will buy or not. Best regards!
37x SUPPORT
Zoran T.

Serbia

Posted 5 months ago

There are so many ways to find new members, not only buying them. https://www.sfimg.com/Resources/MarketingCenter?form=MarketingMethods
There are so many ways to find new members, not only buying them. www.sfimg.com/Resources/MarketingCenter?form=MarketingMethods
41x SUPPORT
Marijana P.

Serbia

E365 Runner Up
Silver Fast-Track

Posted 5 months ago

hello Dejan, its allways our Part to make our PSA or CSA working. You get new People from the Sellers, so how is it possible to know, they will be Workers or not? all Sellers from PSA/CSA can`t give you a Guarantee that you get Workers. All Sellers wrote this Information on their Site. please teach your Downline, how is the Working in SFI. Someone will work, or not, or maybe later. If not, look forward to other new People. Never give up.
hello Dejan,

its allways our Part to make our PSA or CSA working.

You get new People from the Sellers, so how is it possible to know, they will be Workers or not?

all Sellers from PSA/CSA can`t give you a Guarantee that you get Workers. All Sellers wrote this Information on their Site.

please teach your Downline, how is the Working in SFI. Someone will work, or not, or maybe later.

If not, look forward to other new People.

Never give up.

SUPPORT
Esther L.

Germany

E365 Runner Up
Gold Fast-Track

Posted 5 months ago

The conclusion is Dejan to learn through mistake and not to buy CSAs or PSAs anymore. It's the best thing to rely on yourself and affiliates YOU can refer.
The conclusion is Dejan to learn through mistake and not to buy CSAs or PSAs anymore. It's the best thing to rely on yourself and affiliates YOU can refer.
2x SUPPORT
Rade P.

Serbia

Posted 5 months ago

I agree that it would be impossible to offer active PSA's/CSA's for sell and it is the luck of the draw if you get any. I do think however, there should be some sort of quality control as to where these guaranteed signups are coming from. I have purchased many PSA's from various TripleClicks vendors, some of whom have done nothing other than acknowledge their email address. This type of sign up has got to be of the incentized variety, that is the person giving their email address has been paid 10 - 50 cents for doing so and will never have an interest in SFI no matter how much you try to get them interested.
I agree that it would be impossible to offer active PSA's/CSA's for sell and it is the luck of the draw if you get any. I do think however, there should be some sort of quality control as to where these guaranteed signups are coming from.

I have purchased many PSA's from various TripleClicks vendors, some of whom have done nothing other than acknowledge their email address. This type of sign up has got to be of the incentized variety, that is the person giving their email address has been paid 10 - 50 cents for doing so and will never have an interest in SFI no matter how much you try to get them interested.
3x SUPPORT
Phill R.

United Kingdom

E365 Champion

Posted 5 months ago

Hi, Dejan nobody gives you guarantee that PSA or CSA you purchase will be active! It is for you to activate them not on the seller . Seller does the job that YOU must do " advertising,".
Hi, Dejan nobody gives you guarantee that PSA or CSA you purchase will be active! It is for you to activate them not on the seller .
Seller does the job that YOU must do " advertising,".
60x SUPPORT
Elizabeta P.

Macedonia

E365 Runner Up
Silver Fast-Track

Posts: 1,692 | Followers: 1,196 | Joined SFI: Sep 10, 2015

Posted 5 months ago

Hello Dejan, well - it is Network Marketing. With your Net you go fishing and you catch many fishes. Some fishes are useful while others won't. It is the same with our business. We offer opportunities and there is a high demand for opportunities. When our offer meets high demand we get prospects. When they are ready to learn and work, they can grow. If not nothing would change. It is fair and legal. It is a number's game. Best regards Friedrich Fritz
Hello Dejan,
well - it is Network Marketing. With your Net you go fishing and you
catch many fishes. Some fishes are useful while others won't.

It is the same with our business. We offer opportunities and there is a
high demand for opportunities. When our offer meets high demand
we get prospects.

When they are ready to learn and work, they can grow. If not nothing
would change. It is fair and legal. It is a number's game.

Best regards
Friedrich Fritz
6x SUPPORT
Friedrich F.

Germany

E365 Runner Up
Gold Fast-Track

Posted 5 months ago

Hi Dejan! It is like buying a new car (PSA), If you want to drive (activate) it, then it will have to fill petrol (motivation, duplication). ...and luck works too, of course. Best regards and good luck.
Hi Dejan!

It is like buying a new car (PSA), If you want to drive (activate) it, then it will have to fill petrol (motivation, duplication).

...and luck works too, of course.

Best regards and good luck.
Zahid A.

India

| Edit settings