Welcome to the Forum

Join in-depth discussions of SFI news, products, programs, and more with your fellow SFI affiliates. Brainstorm and share tips and ideas. Start new threads. Get your questions answered 24/7, become a Forum Guru, and more!

When registering in W3, is the bonus for 120 days in the games.

Posted 8 days ago More by Lilia G.

Lilia G.

Bulgaria

Posted 8 days ago

Hi Lilia To become a W3 member, simply refer a new TripleClicks member. Each new referral earns you a 120-days W3 membership (with the clock resetting to 120 days each time you make a new referral). So, as long as you make at least one referral every 120 days, you’ll always be a W3 member and eligible for all W3 benefits.So for answer your question you get 120 days free membership IN W3 program,
Hi Lilia To become a W3 member, simply refer a new TripleClicks member.
Each new referral earns you a 120-days W3 membership (with the clock resetting to 120 days each time you make a new referral). So, as long as you make at least one referral every 120 days, you’ll always be a W3 member and eligible for all W3 benefits.So for answer your question you get 120 days free membership IN W3 program,
52x SUPPORT
Elizabeta P.

Macedonia

E365 Runner Up
Silver Fast-Track

Posted 8 days ago 1 Reply

Benefits include: 120 days FREE W3 membership! FREE Member Rewards Points! 300 MRP typical per referral; see details and qualifications where you initiate referrals. FREE monthly member listing! [b]For each TCredit spent by your referrals, receive a FREE bonus entry in the big Daily Crown drawing for that day (max. 5 bonus entries/ day) for a full year![/b] Unlimited lifetime 10% matches of any Eager Zebra Zackpot winnings of your referrals! Qualifications: Personal minimum $20 purchase at TripleClicks AND played same game on same day/period. Read at: https://www.tripleclicks.com/Wave3/Wave3
Benefits include:

120 days FREE W3 membership!
FREE Member Rewards Points! 300 MRP typical per referral; see details and qualifications where you initiate referrals.
FREE monthly member listing!
For each TCredit spent by your referrals, receive a FREE bonus entry in the big Daily Crown drawing for that day (max. 5 bonus entries/ day) for a full year!
Unlimited lifetime 10% matches of any Eager Zebra Zackpot winnings of your referrals! Qualifications: Personal minimum $20 purchase at TripleClicks AND played same game on same day/period.

Read at:
www.tripleclicks.com/Wave3/Wave3
273x SUPPORT
Sampath Kumar S.

India

E365 Runner Up
Silver Fast-Track

Posts: 6,760 | Followers: 1,777 | Joined SFI: May 19, 2014

thank you very much
thank you very much
Lilia G.

Bulgaria

Posted 8 days ago More by Lilia G. 1 Reply

I did not get it. Free Members Rewards Points! 300 MRP
Lilia G.

Bulgaria

Posted 8 days ago

[quote=1282588]I did not get it. Free Members Rewards Points! 300 MRP[/quote] Yes ,Free MRP, you will earn free MRP if your referrals buy and win. Example: If you challenge a friend to play Card King and they post a top-50 score within 10 days, you automatically earn 300 MRP! Note: Each POR (point of referral) may have different MRP amounts and/or qualifications for earning the MRP Bounty.
Lilia G. posted:

Yes ,Free MRP, you will earn free MRP if your referrals buy and win. Example: If you challenge a friend to play Card King and they post a top-50 score within 10 days, you automatically earn 300 MRP! Note: Each POR (point of referral) may have different MRP amounts and/or qualifications for earning the MRP Bounty.
11x SUPPORT
Priyanka J.

India

E365 Champion

Thank you so much
Thank you so much
Lilia G.

Bulgaria

Posted 8 days ago

[quote=1282531]Benefits include: FREE Member Rewards Points! 300 MRP typical per referral; see details and qualifications where you initiate referrals.[/quote] But I was never given [b]such 300 MRP/Referal!!![/b]
Sampath Kumar S. posted:
Benefits include:
FREE Member Rewards Points! 300 MRP typical per referral; see details and qualifications where you initiate referrals.

But I was never given such 300 MRP/Referal!!!
2x SUPPORT
PRABHAT KUMAR R.

India

E365 Champion
Silver Fast-Track

Posted 6 days ago

Since it requires someone to refer a new tripleclicks member to become a W3 member, does this mean even PRMs bought or won at an auction?
Since it requires someone to refer a new tripleclicks member to become a W3 member, does this mean even PRMs bought or won at an auction?
Lawrence N.

Zambia

Posted 6 days ago More by Lilia G.

That's exactly my question, I've never received these bonuses.
That's exactly my question, I've never received these bonuses.
Lilia G.

Bulgaria

Posted 5 days ago, edited 5 days ago

@Lawrence N wants to know whether PRMs bought or won are actual referrals? Great question #Lawrence N. I took this excerpt from "What is W3," found at https://www.sfimg.com/Support/Solution?id=210898&referer=Search It makes no stipulation about where you get the PRM. It only suggest this way: Be prepared to wait a year for the 300 points "The W3 program makes it easy to attract new Personally Referred Members (PRMs) and generate sales and commissions through special, personalized “invitation links” located throughout TripleClicks. W3 also gives all your PRMs incentives to spread the word about TripleClicks, making each PRM a potential marketer for you, too, which can create even more PRMs, sales, and commissions for you. W3 MEMBERSHIP QUALIFICATIONS: To become a W3 member, simply refer a new TripleClicks member. W3 is a 100% FREE program! There is no kit to buy, no photo to upload, no monthly re-qualifications, etc. Just refer a TC member and gain instant W3 membership! Each new referral earns you a 120-days W3 membership (with the clock resetting to 120 days each time you make a new referral). So, as long as you make at least one referral every 120 days, you’ll always be a W3 member and eligible for all W3 benefits."
@Lawrence N wants to know whether PRMs bought or won are actual referrals?

Great question #Lawrence N. I took this excerpt from "What is W3," found at www.sfimg.com/Support/Solution?id=210898&referer=Search It makes no stipulation about where you get the PRM. It only suggest this way:
Be prepared to wait a year for the 300 points

"The W3 program makes it easy to attract new Personally Referred Members (PRMs) and generate sales and commissions through special, personalized “invitation links” located throughout TripleClicks. W3 also gives all your PRMs incentives to spread the word about TripleClicks, making each PRM a potential marketer for you, too, which can create even more PRMs, sales, and commissions for you.

W3 MEMBERSHIP QUALIFICATIONS:

To become a W3 member, simply refer a new TripleClicks member. W3 is a 100% FREE program! There is no kit to buy, no photo to upload, no monthly re-qualifications, etc. Just refer a TC member and gain instant W3 membership!

Each new referral earns you a 120-days W3 membership (with the clock resetting to 120 days each time you make a new referral). So, as long as you make at least one referral every 120 days, you’ll always be a W3 member and eligible for all W3 benefits."
Geraldine L.

United States

Posted 5 days ago More by Lilia G.

Thanks, but I do not get that right.
Thanks, but I do not get that right.
Lilia G.

Bulgaria

| Edit settings