Welcome to the Forum

Join in-depth discussions of SFI news, products, programs, and more with your fellow SFI affiliates. Brainstorm and share tips and ideas. Start new threads. Get your questions answered 24/7, become a Forum Guru, and more!

Any Consideration(s) For The Visually-Impaired in SFI?

Posted 5 months ago More by Kingsley N.

My friend and brother of many years, is a lawyer and writer by profession. He writes for both local and international print, radio and television media houses including the social media. Despite becoming blind as a child (he was not born so), his parents believed in him. Hence, he got education and is a Barrister-at-Law. He loves Journalism and Writing. Due to his intelligence, determination and I-can-do spirit, I writes and contributes his works to various platforms globally. Surprised? He types faster than me on any device, can transcribe to and from Braille etc. Additionally, he loves entrepreneurship, and this is where SFI comes into the picture... How can persons like this benefit from the good things SFI offers, to empower them, their families and others in society globally? I know with advancement in technology nothing is impossible! My friend says: "There's ability in disability!" True or False? The SKY is our STARTING POINT You SEE Beyond Where You Want To SEE! Keep Soaring...!!!
My friend and brother of many years, is a lawyer and writer by profession.
He writes for both local and international print, radio and television media houses including the social media.

Despite becoming blind as a child (he was not born so), his parents believed in him. Hence, he got education and is a Barrister-at-Law.
He loves Journalism and Writing. Due to his intelligence, determination and I-can-do spirit, I writes and contributes his works to various platforms globally.

Surprised?
He types faster than me on any device, can transcribe to and from Braille etc.

Additionally, he loves entrepreneurship, and
this is where SFI comes into the picture...

How can persons like this benefit from the good things SFI offers, to empower them, their families and others in society globally?

I know with advancement in technology nothing is impossible!

My friend says:
"There's ability in disability!"

True or False?

The SKY is our STARTING POINT
You SEE Beyond Where You Want To SEE!

Keep Soaring...!!!

Kingsley N.

Nigeria

Posted 5 months ago

Hello Kingsley, Doesn't your friend and brother already have a screen reader on his browser already? SFI is indeed a web based site and business, so can you invite him to see if his web reading software or application can read the SFI site? Ken Hermonat
Hello Kingsley,

Doesn't your friend and brother already have a screen reader on his browser already? SFI is indeed a web based site and business, so can you invite him to see if his web reading software or application can read the SFI site?

Ken Hermonat
52x SUPPORT
Ken H.

United States

E365 Champion
Gold Fast-Track

Posted 5 months ago More by Kingsley N.

Ken, Thanks for your advice. I will confirm this from him. I'm aware he makes use of Voice/Speech-based apps, but I don't think he has got any positive outcome on the SFI site. Your advice is worthy. Bless you.
Ken,
Thanks for your advice.
I will confirm this from him.
I'm aware he makes use of Voice/Speech-based apps, but I don't think he has got any positive outcome on the SFI site.
Your advice is worthy.
Bless you.
Kingsley N.

Nigeria

Liked by Lilia G. Michael Y.

| Edit settings