Welcome to the Forum

Join in-depth discussions of SFI news, products, programs, and more with your fellow SFI affiliates. Brainstorm and share tips and ideas. Start new threads. Get your questions answered 24/7, become a Forum Guru, and more!

Payment with bitcoins.

Posted 7 days ago More by Rexford A.

Having failed to get adequate help from support, I am compelled to advice from this highly exalted forum. Precisely on 27th November, 2017, I placed an order for 10 TCredits and used my blockchain wallet to pay with bitcoins. I had to use an accelerator to expedite the transaction which was being delayed. Payment to bitpay was confirmed but I am yet to receive the item (TCredits) till now. Support has only been advising me to contact my supplier which definitely is blockchain. They have already made the deduction from my wallet. Right now, I am lost though the amount is but $5.90, yet I think I deserve a refund or delivery of the TCredits or what do you think?
Having failed to get adequate help from support, I am compelled to advice from this highly exalted forum. Precisely on 27th November, 2017, I placed an order for 10 TCredits and used my blockchain wallet to pay with bitcoins. I had to use an accelerator to expedite the transaction which was being delayed. Payment to bitpay was confirmed but I am yet to receive the item (TCredits) till now. Support has only been advising me to contact my supplier which definitely is blockchain. They have already made the deduction from my wallet. Right now, I am lost though the amount is but $5.90, yet I think I deserve a refund or delivery of the TCredits or what do you think?
Rexford A.

Nigeria

Posted 7 days ago

This is very interesting especially as they are now pushing Bitcoins. This could put a lot of people off especially if they need the product or service in a hurry. Thank you for sharing.
This is very interesting especially as they are now pushing Bitcoins. This could put a lot of people off especially if they need the product or service in a hurry. Thank you for sharing.
2x SUPPORT
James M.

Thailand

Thanks, Mr. James. I really needed the TCredits urgently to re-qualify and had to resort to other means so as you correctly put it, others will not be encouraged to use bitcoins.I was even told that the low price was the reason which I never believed.
Thanks, Mr. James. I really needed the TCredits urgently to re-qualify and had to resort to other means so as you correctly put it, others will not be encouraged to use bitcoins.I was even told that the low price was the reason which I never believed.
Rexford A.

Nigeria

Posted 7 days ago

Rexford, We all sympathize with your dilemma, but firstly, the forum is the wrong place to voice your complaints because no one will be able to help you thoroughly, but the SFI support. Please kindly re-submit support ticket with all the details. One thing I know for sure is that if the seller did not receive the payment, the product is not going to be delivered. Wish you all the best!
Rexford,
We all sympathize with your dilemma, but firstly, the forum is the wrong place to voice your complaints because no one will be able to help you thoroughly, but the SFI support. Please kindly re-submit support ticket with all the details. One thing I know for sure is that if the seller did not receive the payment, the product is not going to be delivered.
Wish you all the best!
29x SUPPORT
Francis R.

Palau

Please, I posted that I am compelled to bring it to the forum, having failed to get adequate response from support. Don't get me wrong. I only want to know if other people might have experienced such.
Please, I posted that I am compelled to bring it to the forum, having failed to get adequate response from support. Don't get me wrong. I only want to know if other people might have experienced such.
Rexford A.

Nigeria

Posted 7 days ago, edited 7 days ago

Hello Rexford! I used BTC a lot last year in paying for online purchases, including in TC. But I have never experienced the problem you encountered. The closest I can relate to it, however, was that there were instances before that it took time for my payment to be confirmed. I followed all the instructions given by Bitpay invoicing process and even when it expired the entire transaction was still completed. I got all the stuff I paid for. From PSAs to CSAs and TCredits. I did contact my wallet's technical support a couple of times though because of the long wait I had to endure. I was told there were heavy transactions going on then and just assisted me in monitoring that my payment gets confirmed. In both cases, the payments were confirmed in less than an hour and I automatically got the items that I paid for. You mentioned something about an "accelerator". Is that an external service you had to use? I am sure that if TC got the payment on their end, you would have received the TCredits you ordered. If not, the problem wouldn't be there on their side. In fact, it would be beyond their control because it would be on the way the transaction was processed. In my case, I made sure to stick to the instructions provided by Bitpay. But then I still paid fees on my wallets end in accordance to what I think is reasonable at any given time. Most times though, I paid the cheapest transaction fee option provided by my wallet because I only made less than a $100 purchases in TC. It's another story in other platforms with larger amount of payments. I had to pay the highest fees to make sure the transactions were completed quickly.
Hello Rexford!

I used BTC a lot last year in paying for online purchases, including in TC. But I have never experienced the problem you encountered. The closest I can relate to it, however, was that there were instances before that it took time for my payment to be confirmed. I followed all the instructions given by Bitpay invoicing process and even when it expired the entire transaction was still completed. I got all the stuff I paid for. From PSAs to CSAs and TCredits. I did contact my wallet's technical support a couple of times though because of the long wait I had to endure. I was told there were heavy transactions going on then and just assisted me in monitoring that my payment gets confirmed. In both cases, the payments were confirmed in less than an hour and I automatically got the items that I paid for.

You mentioned something about an "accelerator". Is that an external service you had to use? I am sure that if TC got the payment on their end, you would have received the TCredits you ordered. If not, the problem wouldn't be there on their side. In fact, it would be beyond their control because it would be on the way the transaction was processed. In my case, I made sure to stick to the instructions provided by Bitpay. But then I still paid fees on my wallets end in accordance to what I think is reasonable at any given time. Most times though, I paid the cheapest transaction fee option provided by my wallet because I only made less than a $100 purchases in TC. It's another story in other platforms with larger amount of payments. I had to pay the highest fees to make sure the transactions were completed quickly.
7x SUPPORT
Allan J.

Philippines

Posted 7 days ago More by ashok m. 1 Reply

Looks like your bitcoin seems to be blocked somewhere!you need to find where! If TC would have received payment , surely you would have got your product.So I think problem is not at TC end. Bitcoins are not stored into wallets , rather on blockchain.As per my understanding once transaction is made ,refund can not be done because if it is allowed then there is risk of fraud , that is why they are stored into blockchain. Did you contact your wallet support? So you need to contact your wallet support and find out what happened.Here is link for bitpay support:- https://help.bitpay.com/requesthelp all the best!
Looks like your bitcoin seems to be blocked somewhere!you need to find where!

If TC would have received payment , surely you would have got your product.So I think problem is not at TC end.

Bitcoins are not stored into wallets , rather on blockchain.As per my understanding once transaction is made ,refund can not be done because if it is allowed then there is risk of fraud , that is why they are stored into blockchain.

Did you contact your wallet support?

So you need to contact your wallet support and find out what happened.Here is link for bitpay support:-
help.bitpay.com/requesthelp

all the best!

2x SUPPORT
ashok m.

India

Liked by Marilyn C. Tanja K.

Posted 6 days ago More by ashok m.

[quote=1283307]Looks like your bitcoin seems to be blocked somewhere!you need to find where! If TC would have received payment , surely you would have got your product.So I think problem is not at TC end. Bitcoins are not stored into wallets , rather on blockchain.As per my understanding once transaction is made ,refund can not be done because if it is allowed then there is risk of fraud , that is why they are stored into blockchain. Did you contact your wallet support? So you need to contact your wallet support and find out what happened.Here is link for bitpay support:- https://help.bitpay.com/requesthelp all the best! [/quote] keep checking bitcoin value here! http://preev.com/btc/usd
ashok m. posted:
Looks like your bitcoin seems to be blocked somewhere!you need to find where!

If TC would have received payment , surely you would have got your product.So I think problem is not at TC end.

Bitcoins are not stored into wallets , rather on blockchain.As per my understanding once transaction is made ,refund can not be done because if it is allowed then there is risk of fraud , that is why they are stored into blockchain.

Did you contact your wallet support?

So you need to contact your wallet support and find out what happened.Here is link for bitpay support:-
help.bitpay.com/requesthelp

all the best!

keep checking bitcoin value here!
preev.com/btc/usd
2x SUPPORT
ashok m.

India

Posted 6 days ago

There’s a good chance that Bitcoin will be seen more as a commodity or store of value and less as a payment medium in the coming months,soon we shall be able to archive more this 2018 with bitcoin what do you say guys.
There’s a good chance that Bitcoin will be seen more as a commodity or store of value and less as a payment medium in the coming months,soon we shall be able to archive more this 2018 with bitcoin what do you say guys.
SUPPORT
JOSEPH K.

Kenya

Posted 3 days ago More by Rexford A.

Dear Allan, I was told that an accelerator Helps to expedite the transfer of bitcoins.. You may Google the one I used. It was confirmTx.
Dear Allan, I was told that an accelerator Helps to expedite the transfer of bitcoins.. You may Google the one I used. It was confirmTx.
Rexford A.

Nigeria

Posted about 1 hour ago

yes it will bring morw customers to subscrib
yes it will bring morw customers to subscrib
anche d.

Nigeria

| Edit settings