Grab up to 13,000 free, business-boosting CSAs when you advance your rank this month! Details HERE.

Welcome to the Forum

Join in-depth discussions of SFI news, products, programs, and more with your fellow SFI affiliates. Brainstorm and share tips and ideas. Start new threads. Get your questions answered 24/7, become a Forum Guru, and more!

Possible payment option even without credit card

Posted 9 months ago

If I want to purchase TC products, what is the fastest and easiest way even without using credit card? Is money transfer not accepted like Western Union or any available money transfer outlet?
If I want to purchase TC products, what is the fastest and easiest way even without using credit card? Is money transfer not accepted like Western Union or any available money transfer outlet?
Glenda P.

Philippines

Posted 9 months ago

Hi, Glenda if you have pay pal account you can buy TC products ,or u can use Debit card .
Hi, Glenda if you have pay pal account you can buy TC products ,or u can use Debit card .
sobharani y.

India

Posted 9 months ago 1 Reply

Hello Glenda SFI product & services payment options: IMPORTANT! Not all payment options are available for all purchases. Auto-delivery can only be processed via an SFI Cash Card, credit card or debit payment options. [url=https://www.sfimg.com/PaymentOptions?referrer=search]Payment options here[/url]
Hello Glenda
SFI product & services payment options:
IMPORTANT! Not all payment options are available for all purchases.
Auto-delivery can only be processed via an SFI Cash Card, credit card or debit payment options.
Payment options here
33x SUPPORT
Rania M.

Jordan

E365 Country Champion
Gold Fast-Track

Posted 9 months ago

Hi Glenda ! Try Bitcoin and Paypal ... Good Luck !
Hi Glenda !

Try Bitcoin and Paypal ...

Good Luck !
295x SUPPORT
Sead Š.

Bosnia And Herzegovina

E365 Champion

Posted 9 months ago

Hi, Glenda You may use TCurrency How does TCurrency work? https://www.sfimg.com/Support/Solution?id=131124&referrer=search
Hi, Glenda

You may use TCurrency

How does TCurrency work?
www.sfimg.com/Support/Solution?id=131124&referrer=search
2x SUPPORT
Branka S.

Croatia

E365 Champion
Gold Fast-Track

Posted 9 months ago

Hi Glenda Without Credit Card, you can use TCurrency from LocalPay merchant of your country. Can use Bitcoin and PayPal too. Search for your LocalPay from Tripleclicks member center.
Hi Glenda
Without Credit Card, you can use TCurrency from LocalPay merchant of your country. Can use Bitcoin and PayPal too.
Search for your LocalPay from Tripleclicks member center.
24x SUPPORT
Farjana A.

Bangladesh

E365 Country Champion

[quote=1283772]Hello Glenda SFI product & services payment options: IMPORTANT! Not all payment options are available for all purchases. Auto-delivery can only be processed via an SFI Cash Card, credit card or debit payment options. [url=https://www.sfimg.com/PaymentOptions?referrer=search]Payment options here[/url][/quote] I found this below line on SFI cash card:- Reload your card with a transfer from your bank account, a Visa, a Mastercard, or cash so is anybody tried to load this SFI cash card from local bank or by cash deposit ? is it possible everywhere from any bank? I know that commissions will be accumulated into this card but how about if someone does not have enough commissions to meet the demand of the auto delivery products , can it be re loaded with cash without any problem? thanks in advance !
Rania M. posted:
Hello Glenda
Auto-delivery can only be processed via an SFI Cash Card, credit card or debit payment options.
Payment options here

I found this below line on SFI cash card:-
Reload your card with a transfer from your bank account, a Visa, a Mastercard, or cash

so is anybody tried to load this SFI cash card from local bank or by cash deposit ? is it possible everywhere from any bank?
I know that commissions will be accumulated into this card but how about if someone does not have enough commissions to meet the demand of the auto delivery products , can it be re loaded with cash without any problem?

thanks in advance !
4x SUPPORT
ashok m.

India

E365 Champion

Posted 9 months ago

Hi you can use TCredits to pay, MRP, you can use Gift Certificate, or you can use money accumulated on your SFI account, or another card which you have connected with PayPal. regards:sparkles:
Hi
you can use TCredits to pay, MRP, you can use Gift Certificate, or you can use money accumulated on your SFI account, or another card which you have connected with PayPal.

regards
40x SUPPORT
biljana a.

Serbia

E365 Champion
Silver Fast-Track

Hello Glenda, The easiest and fastest way to buy products at tripleclicks is GCASH. Go to globe center in any mall like Ayala or Sm or anywhere globe center in Philippines then apply GCash card. You will pay only 150 for the card. They give you the card right away after you fill up the form and the payment. Bring valid ID. I been using Gcash for 4months already to buy products at TC. I have no credit card so i decided to get Gcash card. Very fast and no hassle. Criz
Hello Glenda,

The easiest and fastest way to buy products at tripleclicks is GCASH.
Go to globe center in any mall like Ayala or Sm or anywhere globe center in Philippines then apply GCash card.
You will pay only 150 for the card. They give you the card right away after you fill up the form and the payment.
Bring valid ID.

I been using Gcash for 4months already to buy products at TC.
I have no credit card so i decided to get Gcash card.
Very fast and no hassle.

Criz
SUPPORT
Crizan C.

Philippines

E365 Country Champion

Posted 9 months ago

[quote=1283794][quote=1283772]Hello Glenda SFI product & services payment options: IMPORTANT! Not all payment options are available for all purchases. Auto-delivery can only be processed via an SFI Cash Card, credit card or debit payment options. [url=https://www.sfimg.com/PaymentOptions?referrer=search]Payment options here[/url][/quote] I found this below line on SFI cash card:- Reload your card with a transfer from your bank account, a Visa, a Mastercard, or cash so is anybody tried to load this SFI cash card from local bank or by cash deposit ? is it possible everywhere from any bank? I know that commissions will be accumulated into this card but how about if someone does not have enough commissions to meet the demand of the auto delivery products , can it be re loaded with cash without any problem? thanks in advance ! [/quote] I have been wondering the same thing. I think it would be best to call the bank and see how to load the card. If anyone has done this, please let us know how you do it.
ashok m. posted:
Rania M. posted:
Hello Glenda
Payment options here

I found this below line on SFI cash card:-
Reload your card with a transfer from your bank account, a Visa, a Mastercard, or cash

so is anybody tried to load this SFI cash card from local bank or by cash deposit ? is it possible everywhere from any bank?
I know that commissions will be accumulated into this card but how about if someone does not have enough commissions to meet the demand of the auto delivery products , can it be re loaded with cash without any problem?

thanks in advance !

I have been wondering the same thing. I think it would be best to call the bank and see how to load the card.
If anyone has done this, please let us know how you do it.
116x SUPPORT
Jessie M.

Canada

E365 Champion
Gold Fast-Track

Posted 9 months ago More by Tanja K.

[quote=1283804]Hello Glenda, The easiest and fastest way to buy products at tripleclicks is GCASH. Go to globe center in any mall like Ayala or Sm or anywhere globe center in Philippines then apply GCash card. You will pay only 150 for the card. They give you the card right away after you fill up the form and the payment. Bring valid ID. I been using Gcash for 4months already to buy products at TC. I have no credit card so i decided to get Gcash card. Very fast and no hassle. Criz[/quote] Thank you very much for this post! The RIGHT information for your fellow co-nationals...and for all others having PSAs or CSAs from Philipinnes.
Crizan C. posted:
Hello Glenda,

The easiest and fastest way to buy products at tripleclicks is GCASH.
Go to globe center in any mall like Ayala or Sm or anywhere globe center in Philippines then apply GCash card.
You will pay only 150 for the card. They give you the card right away after you fill up the form and the payment.
Bring valid ID.

I been using Gcash for 4months already to buy products at TC.
I have no credit card so i decided to get Gcash card.
Very fast and no hassle.

Criz

Thank you very much for this post!

The RIGHT information for your fellow co-nationals...and for all others having
PSAs or CSAs from Philipinnes.
141x SUPPORT
Tanja K.

Montenegro

E365 Country Champion
Silver Fast-Track

Posts: 7,843 | Followers: 1,142 | Joined SFI: May 25, 2015

Posted 9 months ago

Hello Glenda- You can also have your earning held and let them accumulate. I believe the balance has to be 7.00 or greater but you can use that once it is over the amount and remains over that amount to purchase items. It does save on the costly fees especially when there is a minimum charge for transfers. If your amount gets to 20.00 you can apply for the Triple clicks card have your funds loaded to it but living outside of the US the activation fee alone wipes it out but it does come with 500 VP's once it is approved and loaded. Robert
Hello Glenda-

You can also have your earning held and let them accumulate. I believe the balance has to be 7.00 or greater but you can use that once it is over the amount and remains over that amount to purchase items. It does save on the costly fees especially when there is a minimum charge for transfers. If your amount gets to 20.00 you can apply for the Triple clicks card have your funds loaded to it but living outside of the US the activation fee alone wipes it out but it does come with 500 VP's once it is approved and loaded.

Robert
6x SUPPORT
Robert T.

United States

| Edit settings