SFI 20th Anniversary Special: $.89 PSAs! Details HERE.

Welcome to the Forum

Join in-depth discussions of SFI news, products, programs, and more with your fellow SFI affiliates. Brainstorm and share tips and ideas. Start new threads. Get your questions answered 24/7, become a Forum Guru, and more!

Payoneer MasterCard

Posted 11 months ago More by Tendai N.

I wanted to know if funds from my SFI account are transferred to my Payoneer MasterCard automatically after I activate it? How long does it take before funds are available on my card? I just activated my card today which I received from SFI Many thanks, Tendai
I wanted to know if funds from my SFI account are transferred to my Payoneer MasterCard automatically after I activate it? How long does it take before funds are available on my card? I just activated my card today which I received from SFI

Many thanks,
Tendai
Tendai N.

Zimbabwe

E365 Runner Up

Posted 11 months ago

Hi Tendai This should give you the information that you need https://www.sfimg.com/Resources/CashCardFees

Hi Tendai

This should give you the information that you need

www.sfimg.com/Resources/CashCardFees

33x SUPPORT
Sherwood L.

United States

Gold Fast-Track

Posted 11 months ago

Hi Tendai, Are you saying you received the email that says your Payoneer card has been activated. If yes then you will get another email in about 2 -4 weeks saying You received a payment from SFI. My email came in 2 weeks. Then it will ask you when do you want to receive it. For example if you choose 2.0 0 fee your payment will come in 5 business days. So yes funds are transferred to your Payoneer card automatically every month. Much success to you, Sandra
Hi Tendai,

Are you saying you received the email that says your Payoneer card has been activated. If yes then you will get another email in about 2 -4 weeks saying You received a payment from SFI. My email came in 2 weeks. Then it will ask you when do you want to receive it. For example if you choose 2.0 0 fee your payment will come in 5 business days. So yes funds are transferred to your Payoneer card automatically every month.

Much success to you,
Sandra
Sandra P.

United States

Gold Fast-Track

Posted 11 months ago

Tendai: First, you have to have an accumulation of $20.00 before SFI will transfer to your Payoneer Mastercard debit card. Since you have already activated the card, the monies will probably be transferred right to your account. As to the time frame involved in your area, I am not sure. I live in the United States, the Payoneer corporate office is in New York, New York, and the SFI offices are located in Lincoln, Nebraska. Even with all of these locations in the United States, it still took about ten (10) business days before my Payoneer account received the commissions from SFI. You may want to contact Payoneer by telephone support or by email and ask them approximately how long they think that is might take for your funds to be transferred into your debit card. You can log into your account at https://www.payoneer.com/login to find out information about your account. Hope this helps. Shelley Leepper
Tendai:
First, you have to have an accumulation of $20.00 before SFI will transfer to your Payoneer Mastercard debit card. Since you have already activated the card, the monies will probably be transferred right to your account. As to the time frame involved in your area, I am not sure. I live in the United States, the Payoneer corporate office is in New York, New York, and the SFI offices are located in Lincoln, Nebraska. Even with all of these locations in the United States, it still took about ten (10) business days before my Payoneer account received the commissions from SFI.

You may want to contact Payoneer by telephone support or by email and ask them approximately how long they think that is might take for your funds to be transferred into your debit card. You can log into your account at www.payoneer.com/login to find out information about your account.

Hope this helps.
Shelley Leepper

Posted 11 months ago

Hi Tendai, Here is a URL that might help you. https://www.sfimg.com/Forum/thread?id=112029 Wheels up! Ron
Hi Tendai,

Here is a URL that might help you.

www.sfimg.com/Forum/thread?id=112029

Wheels up!

Ron

4x SUPPORT
Ronald P.

Philippines

E365 Country Champion

Posted 11 months ago

Hi Tendai, You’ll first receive an email from SFI Payoneer saying that you have received a payment to your Payoneer account. You then have to confirm this payment by selecting a loading method: Standard - loading fee of $2 and cash will be available on card within 5 Business Days after acceptance Expedited - loading fee of $3 and cash will be available on card within 1-2 Business Days after acceptance Immediate - loading fee of $5 and cash will be available on card within 2 hours after acceptance Hope this could be of help.
Hi Tendai,
You’ll first receive an email from SFI Payoneer saying that you have received
a payment to your Payoneer account. You then have to confirm this payment by
selecting a loading method:

Standard - loading fee of $2 and cash will be available on card within 5 Business Days
after acceptance
Expedited - loading fee of $3 and cash will be available on card within 1-2 Business Days
after acceptance
Immediate - loading fee of $5 and cash will be available on card within 2 hours after
acceptance

Hope this could be of help.

Posted 11 months ago, edited 11 months ago More by Tendai N.

Thanks Everyone!
Thanks Everyone!
Tendai N.

Zimbabwe

E365 Runner Up

Posted 11 months ago More by Tendai N.

Thank you everyone for your helpful responses Tendai
Thank you everyone for your helpful responses

Tendai
Tendai N.

Zimbabwe

E365 Runner Up

Posted 11 months ago

Dear Tendai N , You can find this and many other information on : [img]https://i.imgur.com/Oa9imNd.jpg[/img] All the Best !
Dear Tendai N ,
You can find this and many other information on :

All the Best !
302x SUPPORT
Zoran V.

Serbia

E365 Champion
Silver Fast-Track

Posted 11 months ago

[quote=1284370]I wanted to know if funds from my SFI account are transferred to my Payoneer MasterCard automatically after I activate it How long does it take before funds are available on my card? I just activated my card today which I received from SFI Many thanks, Tendai[/quote] Hi, Tendai, Congratulations, on activating your brand new Payoneer Master Card. Your card is distributed from, Payoneer & not SFI, OK. Be sure to activate your card at your local bank & its your choice as to how many days you wish to have your funds transferred to your account, you make the choice via your Payoneer alerts of your payments, your charge a fee, according to your choice. It can be right away or your choice of a few days, there are 3 options. :gem: Enjoy your 24/7 access to your account from any Atm machine that accepts your Master card, OK. I sure do! :gem: I just love my Payoneer Master Card, I'm so glad & very happy, I made this choice of payment. :gem: I've been, being paid via this method, my whole 5 years here. I renewed my card every 2 years, most cards are yearly, I love this every 2 years, expiration & renewal, too. :gem: Enjoy, your new card! :gem:
Tendai N. posted:
I wanted to know if funds from my SFI account are transferred to my Payoneer MasterCard automatically after I activate it How long does it take before funds are available on my card? I just activated my card today which I received from SFI

Many thanks,
Tendai

Hi, Tendai,

Congratulations, on activating your brand new Payoneer Master Card. Your card is distributed from, Payoneer & not SFI, OK.

Be sure to activate your card at your local bank & its your choice as to how many days you wish to have your funds transferred to your account, you make the choice via your Payoneer alerts of your payments, your charge a fee, according to your choice. It can be right away or your choice of a few days, there are 3 options.

Enjoy your 24/7 access to your account from any Atm machine that accepts your Master card, OK. I sure do!

I just love my Payoneer Master Card, I'm so glad & very happy, I made this choice of payment.

I've been, being paid via this method, my whole 5 years here. I renewed my card every 2 years, most cards are yearly, I love this every 2 years, expiration & renewal, too.

Enjoy, your new card!

9x SUPPORT
Pamela B.

Bermuda

E365 Runner Up
Gold Fast-Track

Posted 11 months ago

I activated main four months back and up to now no funds yet
I activated main four months back and up to now no funds yet
Nantale P.

Uganda

E365 Country Champion

Liked by Stanko K.

Posted 11 months ago

I have not buy my pionner card yet but your questions and answers are googd orientation for me.
I have not buy my pionner card yet but your questions and answers are googd orientation for me.
Grace Seinan A.

Cote D'ivoire

Liked by Stanko K.

| Edit settings