Grab up to 13,000 free, business-boosting CSAs when you advance your rank this month! Details HERE.

Welcome to the Forum

Join in-depth discussions of SFI news, products, programs, and more with your fellow SFI affiliates. Brainstorm and share tips and ideas. Start new threads. Get your questions answered 24/7, become a Forum Guru, and more!

How to earn a Pricebenders Badge?

Posted 9 months ago, edited 8 months ago

I won a Pricebenders auctions but has not received any badge for that. Please SFI how does it work, or how many times do I suppose to win before the badge appears on my leadership page? Thank you.
I won a Pricebenders auctions but has not received any badge for that.

Please SFI how does it work, or how many times do I suppose to win before the badge appears on my leadership page?
Thank you.
Abdul-Ganiu I.

Ghana

E365 Country Champion

Posted 9 months ago

hi first of all, congrats on winning. you will get a badge when you pay that auction which you have won. you got email for winning, and you have 30 days to pay/purchase auction before it expire. best regards:sparkles:
hi
first of all, congrats on winning.
you will get a badge when you pay that auction which you have won.
you got email for winning, and you have 30 days to pay/purchase auction before it expire.
best regards

40x SUPPORT
biljana a.

Serbia

E365 Champion
Silver Fast-Track

Posted 9 months ago

Hi Abdul, Every winner gets a Badge. It may take a bit to load , But you WILL get. Congrats on your win. Bruce
Hi Abdul,
Every winner gets a Badge.
It may take a bit to load , But you WILL get.

Congrats on your win.

Bruce
15x SUPPORT
Bruce B.

United States

E365 Runner Up
Gold Fast-Track

Posted 9 months ago

If you just won it, give it some time to show up. There is no listing as to how long it takes.
If you just won it, give it some time to show up. There is no listing as to how long it takes.
31x SUPPORT
Sherwood L.

United States

Gold Fast-Track

Posted 9 months ago

Hey Abdul Congrats for winning a Pricebender Auction. Great Work. Your Badge will show when you Pay the winning price. Great work Congrats once again. Regards Koonu M Krishna
Hey Abdul

Congrats for winning a Pricebender Auction.
Great Work.
Your Badge will show when you Pay the winning price.

Great work

Congrats once again.

Regards
Koonu M Krishna
KOONU M K.

India

E365 Runner Up

Posted 9 months ago 1 Reply

Hello Abdul Ganiu I. If you participated in a guaranteed win auction there is no auction win badge given for that. To Your Success
Hello Abdul Ganiu I.

If you participated in a guaranteed win auction there is no auction win badge given for that.

To Your Success
55x SUPPORT
Wayne C.

United States

E365 Runner Up
Gold Fast-Track

Posted 8 months ago

Hello, congrats for your win, in my case i received auction badge within 24 hours and that is also recently, hope you get soon. Thanks.
Hello,
congrats for your win, in my case i received auction badge within 24 hours and that is also recently,
hope you get soon.
Thanks.
Kelzang D.

Bhutan

Posted 8 months ago

[quote=1285499]Hello Abdul Ganiu I. If you participated in a guaranteed win auction there is no auction win badge given for that. To Your Success[/quote] Right. Abdul, was it a guaranteed win auction you won? If so, no badge is awarded since EVERY person participating wins by default. We can't award badges for that.
Wayne C. posted:
Hello Abdul Ganiu I.

If you participated in a guaranteed win auction there is no auction win badge given for that.

To Your Success

Right. Abdul, was it a guaranteed win auction you won? If so, no badge is awarded since EVERY person participating wins by default. We can't award badges for that.
Gery

United States

Posted 8 months ago

Hello in First place, congratulations for winning. You will get your badge when you pay for the auction you have won. You received an email for winning, and you have 30 days to pay / buy an auction before it expire
Hello in
First place, congratulations for winning.
You will get your badge when you pay for the auction you have won.
You received an email for winning, and you have 30 days to pay / buy an auction before it expire
HUMBERTO JOSE T.

Venezuela

Posted 8 months ago

Congratulations
Congratulations
emeka o.

Nigeria

E365 Country Champion

Posted 8 months ago

Dear Abdul - Ganiu I , Congratulations , will be the badge ! All the Best !
Dear Abdul - Ganiu I ,
Congratulations , will be the badge !
All the Best !
289x SUPPORT
Zoran V.

Serbia

E365 Champion
Silver Fast-Track

Posted 8 months ago

Congratulations
Congratulations
Tenangiruku T.