Welcome to the Forum

Join in-depth discussions of SFI news, products, programs, and more with your fellow SFI affiliates. Brainstorm and share tips and ideas. Start new threads. Get your questions answered 24/7, become a Forum Guru, and more!

Knock Out Trivia match had to be cancelled..?

Posted 5 months ago More by Angelie a.

What are the factors or reason why Knock out Trivia match had to be cancelled?... "We're really sorry, but there was a problem with Knockout Trivia match #151215 so it had to be cancelled. Don't worry! We've returned any TCredits you spent on this match and you can join the next match in just a few minutes!" Thanks.. Angel ..
What are the factors or reason why Knock out Trivia match had to be cancelled?...

"We're really sorry, but there was a problem with Knockout Trivia match #151215 so it had to be cancelled. Don't worry! We've returned any TCredits you spent on this match and you can join the next match in just a few minutes!"

Thanks..
Angel ..
Angelie a.

Philippines

Posted 5 months ago More by William R. I.

you are asking the wrong people.
you are asking the wrong people.
243x SUPPORT
William R. I.

United States

E365 Champion
Gold Fast-Track

Posted 5 months ago 1 Reply

I never see like that massage, before. It's happening. So, that you get yours TCredits return. And, of course, begin new game. So, just you play again
I never see like that massage, before. It's happening. So, that you get yours TCredits return. And, of course, begin new game.

So, just you play again
SUPPORT
Zvezdana Z.

Croatia

E365 Country Champion
Silver Fast-Track

Posted 5 months ago 1 Reply

[quote=1285530]What are the factors or reason why Knock out Trivia match had to be cancelled?... "We're really sorry, but there was a problem with Knockout Trivia match #151215 so it had to be cancelled. Don't worry! We've returned any TCredits you spent on this match and you can join the next match in just a few minutes!" Thanks.. Angel ..[/quote] Hi, Angel: You can submit your question at http://support.sfimg.com/ and a member of the SFI Tech Support team will respond within 24-48 hours. :smile:
Angelie a. posted:
What are the factors or reason why Knock out Trivia match had to be cancelled?...

"We're really sorry, but there was a problem with Knockout Trivia match #151215 so it had to be cancelled. Don't worry! We've returned any TCredits you spent on this match and you can join the next match in just a few minutes!"

Thanks..
Angel ..

Hi, Angel:

You can submit your question at support.sfimg.com/ and a member of the SFI Tech Support team will respond within 24-48 hours.

11x SUPPORT
Gregorio G.

United States

[quote=1285590]I never see like that massage, before. It's happening. So, that you get yours TCredits return. And, of course, begin new game. So, just you play again[/quote] Hello Ma'am Zvezdana.. Me too, since I'm registered here I always play KO trivia.. but never see a message like that.. just now.. thanks .. Angel..
Zvezdana Z. posted:
I never see like that massage, before. It's happening. So, that you get yours TCredits return. And, of course, begin new game.

So, just you play again

Hello Ma'am Zvezdana..

Me too, since I'm registered here I always play KO trivia.. but never see a message like that.. just now.. thanks ..

Angel..
Angelie a.

Philippines

Liked by Robert T. Lilia G.

[quote=1285593][quote=1285530]What are the factors or reason why Knock out Trivia match had to be cancelled?... "We're really sorry, but there was a problem with Knockout Trivia match #151215 so it had to be cancelled. Don't worry! We've returned any TCredits you spent on this match and you can join the next match in just a few minutes!" Thanks.. Angel ..[/quote] Hi, Angel: You can submit your question at http://support.sfimg.com/ and a member of the SFI Tech Support team will respond within 24-48 hours. :smile: [/quote] Thanks Sir Gregorio..
Gregorio G. posted:
Angelie a. posted:

Thanks..
Angel ..

Hi, Angel:

You can submit your question at support.sfimg.com/ and a member of the SFI Tech Support team will respond within 24-48 hours.

Thanks Sir Gregorio..
Angelie a.

Philippines

Posted 5 months ago

Dear Angelie A , Probably technical, [b]Ask for support .[/b] Interestingly, this never happened to me , All the Best !
Dear Angelie A ,
Probably technical,
Ask for support .
Interestingly, this never happened to me ,
All the Best !
269x SUPPORT
Zoran V.

Serbia

E365 Champion
Silver Fast-Track

Liked by Robert T. Lilia G.

Posted 5 months ago

Hello my advice is when you get this message take a screenshot then upload the image when you when you open a support ticket.
Hello my advice is when you get this message take a screenshot then upload the image when you when you open a support ticket.
Elizabeth F.

United States

E365 Country Champion
Gold Fast-Track

Posted 5 months ago More by William R. I.

It happens rarely. We have no way of knowing what happened. The fact that you got a message informing of return of Credit tells me that it is a known issue and the, "what happened" is not important.
It happens rarely. We have no way of knowing what happened. The fact that you got a message informing of return of Credit tells me that it is a known issue and the, "what happened" is not important.
243x SUPPORT
William R. I.

United States

E365 Champion
Gold Fast-Track

Liked by Karen E.

Posted 5 months ago

I did not allow myself to mention the matter today and throw me away.
I did not allow myself to mention the matter today and throw me away.
2x SUPPORT
Lilia G.

Bulgaria

Posted 5 months ago

[quote=1285530]What are the factors or reason why Knock out Trivia match had to be cancelled?... "We're really sorry, but there was a problem with Knockout Trivia match #151215 so it had to be cancelled. Don't worry! We've returned any TCredits you spent on this match and you can join the next match in just a few minutes!" Thanks.. Angel ..[/quote] Hello Angelie, I suppose football match started :) It happened to me one time; probably system bug nothing more. Best regards Srdan
Angelie a. posted:

Thanks..
Angel ..

Hello Angelie,

I suppose football match started :) It happened to me one time; probably system bug nothing more.

Best regards

Srdan
Srdjan S.

Bosnia And Herzegovina

Thanks to your replies... Angel...
Thanks to your replies...

Angel...
Angelie a.

Philippines

| Edit settings