Welcome to the Forum

Join in-depth discussions of SFI news, products, programs, and more with your fellow SFI affiliates. Brainstorm and share tips and ideas. Start new threads. Get your questions answered 24/7, become a Forum Guru, and more!

A sample letter to those that just signup with SFI business.

Posted 5 days ago

Greeting to all SFI-ers, I noticed that a lots of affiliates do signup with SFI program everyday but some will never login to complete their registration expect those one who really eager to grow a second home income for themselves and their family. I thought it will nice if we can asked them to defined their purposed the main reason why they sign up with SFI program by composing an email that you can send to each individual as they just sign up with SFI program. This is the sample that I do send to all affiliate that sign up SFI program within 1-2 days, believe me it has been helping me to get back some of my PSA and I do think it can still help you too. Hello xxxx(name) I am Michael, A. Your sponsor from great SFI program, I just got a notification message that you signup into SFI program, I do believe that there must be a reason or purpose why you signup and that reason must been how you can grow a second home income or earn cool money monthly. The truth is that SFI program do work perfectly, believe me everyone who is into SFI program do received cool money every month, I can testify for that, why because I do received a lot of money every month. There are six different ways that you generate money for yourself and this is called compensation plan, here is the link https://www.sfimg.com/Reference/CompPlan. You can succeed in SFI business if only you grab this great opportunity to grow a second home income by simply login and complete your registration, Remember that your monthly money earning start by collecting versapoint point and there are many versapoint point that are available for you free to collected. you can find those free versapoint point in the launchedpad, here is the link https://www.sfimg.com/LaunchPad/ and To Do List, here is the link too https://www.sfimg.com/Home/ToDoList NOTE; You don't have to spend money from your pocket before you can start earning cool money monthly. believe me you can make it fast only if you can allow me to guide and direct you on how to earn fast. Please there are few question that I am going to asked you and I want you to give me feedback as much as possible. 1 Do you understand how the SFI program works? 2 Is there any area you want me to explain to you? 3 What are some of the challenger you face when you sign up? 4 Do you want me to guide and direct you on how you can earn fast? Thanks Michael America You are free to add any additional information that will make it more better.
Greeting to all SFI-ers,
I noticed that a lots of affiliates do signup with SFI program everyday but some will never login to complete their registration expect those one who really eager to grow a second home income for themselves and their family.

I thought it will nice if we can asked them to defined their purposed the main reason why they sign up with SFI program by composing an email that you can send to each individual as they just sign up with SFI program.
This is the sample that I do send to all affiliate that sign up SFI program within 1-2 days, believe me it has been helping me to get back some of my PSA and I do think it can still help you too.

Hello xxxx(name)
I am Michael, A. Your sponsor from great SFI program, I just got a notification message that you signup into SFI program, I do believe that there must be a reason or purpose why you signup and that reason must been how you can grow a second home income or earn cool money monthly.

The truth is that SFI program do work perfectly, believe me everyone who is into SFI program do received cool money every month, I can testify for that, why because I do received a lot of money every month.

There are six different ways that you generate money for yourself and this is called compensation plan, here is the link www.sfimg.com/Reference/CompPlan.

You can succeed in SFI business if only you grab this great opportunity to grow a second home income by simply login and complete your registration, Remember that your monthly money earning start by collecting versapoint point and there are many versapoint point that are available for you free to collected. you can find those free versapoint point in the launchedpad, here is the link www.sfimg.com/LaunchPad/ and To Do List, here is the link too www.sfimg.com/Home/ToDoList

NOTE; You don't have to spend money from your pocket before you can start earning cool money monthly.
believe me you can make it fast only if you can allow me to guide and direct you on how to earn fast.

Please there are few question that I am going to asked you and I want you to give me feedback as much as possible.
1 Do you understand how the SFI program works?
2 Is there any area you want me to explain to you?
3 What are some of the challenger you face when you sign up?
4 Do you want me to guide and direct you on how you can earn fast?

Thanks
Michael America

You are free to add any additional information that will make it more better.

6x SUPPORT
Michael A.

Nigeria

Posted 5 days ago

The idea is good and acceptable. I sign in today and I'm kind of loving it and wish to learn more too
The idea is good and acceptable. I sign in today and I'm kind of loving it and wish to learn more too
Anyaku C.

Nigeria

Posted 5 days ago

Hello Michael, Thanks to share your experience with us, here on this Forum. I think, it's a risk to tell new starters from the beginning, that they can earn cool money quickly. You never know, what a new starter is thinking in figgers how much he wants to earn. What is going to happen, after 1 or 2 months if they don't see that earning money? How you are going to explain that? I think, it's better to lead them on the way to start working. Instead of asking the question: Do you understand how the SFI program works? You could suggest: let me help you to understand SFI program. In this way, they don't feel alon and are open that you teach them more about SFI business. Of course, this is my opinion. But that's what this Forum is all about, to discuss in an open way and getting better.
Hello Michael,

Thanks to share your experience with us, here on this Forum.

I think, it's a risk to tell new starters from the beginning, that they can earn cool money quickly.
You never know, what a new starter is thinking in figgers how much he wants to earn.
What is going to happen, after 1 or 2 months if they don't see that earning money?
How you are going to explain that?

I think, it's better to lead them on the way to start working.
Instead of asking the question: Do you understand how the SFI program works?
You could suggest: let me help you to understand SFI program. In this way, they don't feel alon and are open that you teach them more about SFI business.

Of course, this is my opinion. But that's what this Forum is all about, to discuss in an open way and getting better.
303x SUPPORT
Johan V.

Turkey

E365 Country Champion

Posted 5 days ago

Yes Michael You've made a good suggestion. It's really disheartening to have these supposed affiliates just sign up and go to bed thereafter. I think your effort could be a great step in stemming this ugly tide. Thank you for sharing.
Yes Michael
You've made a good suggestion. It's really disheartening to have these supposed affiliates just sign up and go to bed thereafter. I think your effort could be a great step in stemming this ugly tide. Thank you for sharing.
Austen A.

Nigeria

Posted 5 days ago

Thanks for that. I will probably alter it a bit but will certainly give it a try. I am not getting much success with getting active PSAs so hopefully this will help.
Thanks for that. I will probably alter it a bit but will certainly give it a try. I am not getting much success with getting active PSAs so hopefully this will help.
Marion M.

Australia

E365 Country Champion
Gold Fast-Track

Posted 5 days ago

Dear Michael, i am going to copy it. :)
Dear Michael,
i am going to copy it. :)
Bindu S.

India

Posted 5 days ago, edited 5 days ago

do you stay in Lagos, because we have some work to do
do you stay in Lagos, because we have some work to do
kadejo A.

Nigeria

Posted 5 days ago

Thank you for sharing Michael, I think we all are going through different experiences. It is encouraging to see someone sharing their experiences.
Thank you for sharing Michael,
I think we all are going through different experiences. It is encouraging to see someone sharing their experiences.
15x SUPPORT
Gladys K.

United States

Gold Fast-Track

Posted 5 days ago

Hello Michael, Thanks for sharing your experience with us on this Forum. Nice write up, thanks for sharing.
Hello Michael,

Thanks for sharing your experience with us on this Forum. Nice write up, thanks for sharing.
Bose O.

Nigeria

Posted 5 days ago

Hi Michael, Thanks for sharing that wonderful post! It's educative and inspiring!
Hi Michael,
Thanks for sharing that wonderful post!
It's educative and inspiring!
2x SUPPORT
Uche J.

Nigeria

Posted 5 days ago

Hello Michael, it is very useful letter. it contains main answers what a new affiliate seeks usually. thank you.
Hello Michael,
it is very useful letter. it contains main answers what a new affiliate seeks usually.
thank you.
NIKHIL A.

India

Posted 5 days ago

Thanks for sharing really educative. I will try it
Thanks for sharing really educative. I will try it
SUPPORT
Eucharia O.

Nigeria

| Edit settings