Welcome to the Forum

Join in-depth discussions of SFI news, products, programs, and more with your fellow SFI affiliates. Brainstorm and share tips and ideas. Start new threads. Get your questions answered 24/7, become a Forum Guru, and more!

Additional Pricebenders Badge (Just a Suggestion)

Posted 5 days ago More by Glenda P.

When you bid in the Pricebenders, you need to use 1 TCredit per bid and you need to spend some amount of money to have TCredit if you don’t have one that came from the winnings you have. Can it be possible if there will be additional badge when you use TCredit in the Pricebenders even if you didn't win? Like Pricebenders Badge "In It to Win It". It will be an additional badge in the part of SFI'ers who at least tried....any comment about it?
When you bid in the Pricebenders, you need to use 1 TCredit per bid and you need to spend some amount of money to have TCredit if you don’t have one that came from the winnings you have. Can it be possible if there will be additional badge when you use TCredit in the Pricebenders even if you didn't win? Like Pricebenders Badge "In It to Win It". It will be an additional badge in the part of SFI'ers who at least tried....any comment about it?
Glenda P.

Philippines

Posted 5 days ago

He'll see, sir. Gary will give a comment.
He'll see, sir. Gary will give a comment.
6x SUPPORT
Nikola V.

Serbia

E365 Runner Up
Silver Fast-Track

Posted 5 days ago

I do not think so. But it depends upon Mr. Gery. Lets see
I do not think so.
But it depends upon Mr. Gery.
Lets see
SUPPORT
Sukhpal S.

India

Posted 5 days ago

Hello Glenda, you have very good perfect idea if only mr.Gery can do something about it, and more to the point when you win a gurentee product from the Pricebenders bidding you don't even get badges for that. Please sfi should do something about it because we use Tcredits for that and sometimes buying Tcredit for bedding, and if you don't win you can get another leadership badge it can also add to our qualifications into badge quest bounge.best regards. Abdul-Ganiu
Hello Glenda, you have very good perfect idea if only mr.Gery can do something about it, and more to the point when you win a gurentee product from the Pricebenders bidding you don't even get badges for that. Please sfi should do something about it because we use Tcredits for that and sometimes buying Tcredit for bedding, and if you don't win you can get another leadership badge it can also add to our qualifications into badge quest bounge.best regards. Abdul-Ganiu

Posted 5 days ago 2 Replies

Hi Glenda! We already have this. [img]https://i.imgur.com/PVlnfgv.png[/img] Hope this helps! Ria
Hi Glenda! We already have this.

Hope this helps!

Ria
9x SUPPORT
Marilyn C.

Philippines

Posted 5 days ago 1 Reply

Hello Glenda. Yes, is correct what Marilyn says. We already have this badges about Pricebenders . Best regards.
Hello Glenda. Yes, is correct what Marilyn says. We already have this badges about Pricebenders . Best regards.
Daniel S.

Argentina

E365 Country Champion
Silver Fast-Track

Posted 5 days ago

I think only Mr. Gery can doing about it 😊
I think only Mr. Gery can doing about it 😊
Sandra R.

Serbia

Liked by Nimish G.

Posted 5 days ago 1 Reply

You will get These Two Badges for spending Tcredits at least for 5 Consecutive days. [img]https://i.imgur.com/wrZJomv.png[/img]
You will get These Two Badges for spending Tcredits at least for 5 Consecutive days.

11x SUPPORT
Priyanka J.

India

E365 Champion

Posted 5 days ago More by Eroglu D.

[quote=1286487]Hi Glenda! We already have this. [img]https://i.imgur.com/PVlnfgv.png[/img] Hope this helps! Ria[/quote] Hi, Marilyn! As far as I saw on badges tab, we don't have a badge like she says. We have just Pricebenders Winner badge, but if we don't win the auction, we don't receive any badge.
Marilyn C. posted:

Hope this helps!

Ria

Hi, Marilyn! As far as I saw on badges tab, we don't have a badge like she says. We have just Pricebenders Winner badge, but if we don't win the auction, we don't receive any badge.
Eroglu D.

Turkey

Liked by Zoran V.

Posted 5 days ago More by Eroglu D.

[quote=1286512]Hello Glenda. Yes, is correct what Marilyn says. We already have this badges about Pricebenders . Best regards.[/quot Hello, just for Pricebenders Winner I saw. If we don't win the auction , we don't receive badge.
Daniel S. posted:
Hello Glenda. Yes, is correct what Marilyn says. We already have this badges about Pricebenders . Best regards.[/quot

Hello, just for Pricebenders Winner I saw. If we don't win the auction , we don't receive badge.
Eroglu D.

Turkey

Liked by Zoran V.

[quote=1286487]Hi Glenda! We already have this. [img]https://i.imgur.com/PVlnfgv.png[/img] Hope this helps! Ria[/quote] Hi Marilyn, I do knew these badges you have mentioned above.... What I mean is what if there is a badge for those who used TCredit even once like Pricebenders Badge "In It to Win It".... At least just an additional badge for using TCredit in bidding.... Anyway, just a suggestion... 😄😉
Marilyn C. posted:

Hope this helps!

Ria

Hi Marilyn, I do knew these badges you have mentioned above.... What I mean is what if there is a badge for those who used TCredit even once like Pricebenders Badge "In It to Win It".... At least just an additional badge for using TCredit in bidding.... Anyway, just a suggestion... 😄😉
Glenda P.

Philippines

Liked by Zoran V.

[quote=1286615]You will get These Two Badges for spending Tcredits at least for 5 Consecutive days. [img]https://i.imgur.com/wrZJomv.png[/img][/quote] Hi Priyanka, Yes... I already knew the badges above... What I mean is an additional badge just for using TCredit in bidding as long as it used TCredit even once like Pricebenders Badge "In It to Win It"... Anyway... Just a suggestion...
Priyanka J. posted:
You will get These Two Badges for spending Tcredits at least for 5 Consecutive days.

Hi Priyanka,

Yes... I already knew the badges above... What I mean is an additional badge just for using TCredit in bidding as long as it used TCredit even once like Pricebenders Badge "In It to Win It"... Anyway... Just a suggestion...
Glenda P.

Philippines

| Edit settings