Welcome to the Forum

Join in-depth discussions of SFI news, products, programs, and more with your fellow SFI affiliates. Brainstorm and share tips and ideas. Start new threads. Get your questions answered 24/7, become a Forum Guru, and more!

More auctions for customers

Posted 9 months ago

Would it be advisable for there to be more auctions geared towards customers and not just SFI affiliates? Many times I check and 2 of the three or four auctions are for PSA's, CSA's or PRM's so PRM's would not be interested to participate.
Would it be advisable for there to be more auctions geared towards customers and not just SFI affiliates? Many times I check and 2 of the three or four auctions are for PSA's, CSA's or PRM's so PRM's would not be interested to participate.
Michael H.

United States

E365 Runner Up
Gold Fast-Track

Posted 9 months ago

Auctions go on for 24 hours a day, I'm sure PRM's can find what they are looking for. Personally, I'm looking for PSA ONLY and I'm having hard time to find those auctions, it depends of what time of the day you're logged on. With different time zone also is a problem, when I sign in in the morning here in Italy, I usually find auctions for electronic devises, which I can't buy because of the different voltage (110 Vs 220). But I don't give up, I keep looking every hour until I find what I want.
Auctions go on for 24 hours a day, I'm sure PRM's can find what they are looking for. Personally, I'm looking for PSA ONLY and I'm having hard time to find those auctions, it depends of what time of the day you're logged on. With different time zone also is a problem, when I sign in in the morning here in Italy, I usually find auctions for electronic devises, which I can't buy because of the different voltage (110 Vs 220). But I don't give up, I keep looking every hour until I find what I want.
SUPPORT
Alfredo C.

Italy

E365 Champion
Gold Fast-Track

Posted 9 months ago 1 Reply

Gery already answered repeatedly that PRM see other auction items, they do not have PSA and CSA and other products destined for SFI members
Gery already answered repeatedly that PRM see other auction items, they do not have PSA and CSA and other products destined for SFI members
10x SUPPORT
Igor A.

Russian Federation

E365 Champion

Posted 9 months ago More by Orsine E.

Hi Michael H., SFI TripleClicks used to auction different items, where customers would also be interested to bid, however it' s been lately that only a few items as you mentioned are auctioned. It will be very nice to have more items available for bidding, so customers, PRMs and even most affiliates can participate and bid on the items the like to bid at. Let' s see what the next coming weeks/months will bring us on the PB platform. Cheers Orsine
Hi Michael H.,

SFI TripleClicks used to auction different items, where customers would also be interested to bid, however it' s been lately that only a few items as you mentioned are auctioned.

It will be very nice to have more items available for bidding, so customers, PRMs and even most affiliates can participate and bid on the items the like to bid at.

Let' s see what the next coming weeks/months will bring us on the PB platform.

Cheers
Orsine
20x SUPPORT
Orsine E.

Sint Maarten

E365 Runner Up

Posted 9 months ago More by Orsine E.

[quote=1286994]Gery already answered repeatedly that PRM see other auction items, they do not have PSA and CSA and other products destined for SFI members[/quote] Thank you for mentioning and remind us about this part Igor A. It completely slip my mind about this statement. Thanks
Igor A. posted:

Thank you for mentioning and remind us about this part Igor A.
It completely slip my mind about this statement.

Thanks
20x SUPPORT
Orsine E.

Sint Maarten

E365 Runner Up

Posted 9 months ago

Dear Michael H , The idea is never enough , but some of them contain , either formal or technical difficulties , about which SFI team keeps account . Along with, patience will be everything ! All the Best !
Dear Michael H ,
The idea is never enough , but some of them contain , either formal or technical difficulties ,
about which SFI team keeps account .
Along with, patience will be everything !
All the Best !
293x SUPPORT
Zoran V.

Serbia

E365 Champion
Silver Fast-Track

Posted 9 months ago

I think Michael has a very good point. At the same time, I know it needs to be profitable. However, it should generate interest. Interest generates participation by Affiliates and PRMs. Affiliates like regular products, too. I hope the participation rate has not decreased or if it has, is increasing. Please take into consideration the major focus on rolling out Rewardicals and Localvantia. An organization can only focus on so many major things at one time. Localvantia will grow TripleClicks and the use of Rewardicals will affect everything that is done. Notice how Michael left a constructive message. It would be nice to see this on a normal basis. Thank you MIchael.
I think Michael has a very good point. At the same time, I know it needs to be profitable. However, it should generate interest. Interest generates participation by Affiliates and PRMs. Affiliates like regular products, too. I hope the participation rate has not decreased or if it has, is increasing.

Please take into consideration the major focus on rolling out Rewardicals and Localvantia. An organization can only focus on so many major things at one time. Localvantia will grow TripleClicks and the use of Rewardicals will affect everything that is done. Notice how Michael left a constructive message. It would be nice to see this on a normal basis. Thank you MIchael.
2x SUPPORT
George E.

United States

E365 Runner Up
Gold Fast-Track

Posted 9 months ago

I seem to remember an answer to your question by Gery stating that PRM'S see different auctions than affiliates do.
I seem to remember an answer to your question by Gery stating that PRM'S see different auctions than affiliates do.
8x SUPPORT
Norman T.

United States

E365 Champion
Gold Fast-Track

Posted 9 months ago

I too would like to see more auctions in General That we could also promote to prospective Customers Who are NOT AFFILIATES . Thank you for sharing Michael. Time will tell. I wish you continued Success. And yes I check for Auctions quite a few times thru-out the day. Monika T
I too would like to see more auctions in General
That we could also promote to prospective Customers
Who are NOT AFFILIATES .
Thank you for sharing Michael.
Time will tell.
I wish you continued Success.
And yes I check for Auctions quite a few times thru-out the day.

Monika T
16x SUPPORT
Monika T.

United States

E365 Champion

Posted 9 months ago

The same question has been on my mind for quite some time Michael. I remember when we had a lot more things to bid on. Just maybe more people would participate if this were so.
The same question has been on my mind for quite some time Michael. I remember when we had a lot more things to bid on. Just maybe more people would participate if this were so.
5x SUPPORT
Agnes C.

United States

E365 Champion
Gold Fast-Track

Posted 9 months ago More by Janet S. 1 Reply

I totally agree Michael. Make the TripleClicks auctions more like eBay. Just think of the explosion of customers......the mind boggles.
I totally agree Michael. Make the TripleClicks auctions more like eBay. Just think of the explosion of customers......the mind boggles.
7x SUPPORT
Janet S.

Australia

E365 Champion

Posted 9 months ago 3 Replies

[quote=1287192]I totally agree Michael. Make the TripleClicks auctions more like eBay. Just think of the explosion of customers......the mind boggles.[/quote] But the fact is, for years we pushed out a massive numbers of consumer items, often having 10-20 live auctions going at a time. At the same time, we made numerous marketing aids, etc. available to our affiliates to bring in bidders. We took great losses doing this. Now, with fewer auctions, that better matches the number of bidders we have, Pricebenders revenues have risen substantially...which puts more revenue into the TripleClicks Executive Pool, by far, than when we had many more auctions going. In other words, LESS, more "concentrated" auctions has been better for SFI affiliates than more. Now, is that where we want to be? No, definitely not! But until our marketing arm (that's our affiliates) can bring more customers (bidders) to the table, it's just not feasible for us to have so many auctions going at once. We can't do this at a loss! And don't forget that our competitors have no CV to pay out...which is where the lion's share of the revenue goes (to our affiliates, not us). One more thing: In case the suggestion is actually about having people put their stuff up for auction like E-Bay... We've offered many times to this. No one, so far, has been willing to allow their items to sell for pennies and take huge losses...as WE have to do constantly...and what a penny auction requires. Penny auctions are NOT for the faint of heart! You LOSE and lose big OFTEN. Additionally, relying on people all over the world to actually ship items to winners (especially when they lost money or barely made anything) is asking for trouble.
Janet S. posted:

But the fact is, for years we pushed out a massive numbers of consumer items, often having 10-20 live auctions going at a time. At the same time, we made numerous marketing aids, etc. available to our affiliates to bring in bidders. We took great losses doing this. Now, with fewer auctions, that better matches the number of bidders we have, Pricebenders revenues have risen substantially...which puts more revenue into the TripleClicks Executive Pool, by far, than when we had many more auctions going.

In other words, LESS, more "concentrated" auctions has been better for SFI affiliates than more. Now, is that where we want to be? No, definitely not! But until our marketing arm (that's our affiliates) can bring more customers (bidders) to the table, it's just not feasible for us to have so many auctions going at once. We can't do this at a loss! And don't forget that our competitors have no CV to pay out...which is where the lion's share of the revenue goes (to our affiliates, not us).

One more thing: In case the suggestion is actually about having people put their stuff up for auction like E-Bay... We've offered many times to this. No one, so far, has been willing to allow their items to sell for pennies and take huge losses...as WE have to do constantly...and what a penny auction requires. Penny auctions are NOT for the faint of heart! You LOSE and lose big OFTEN. Additionally, relying on people all over the world to actually ship items to winners (especially when they lost money or barely made anything) is asking for trouble.
Gery

United States

| Edit settings