Welcome to the Forum

Join in-depth discussions of SFI news, products, programs, and more with your fellow SFI affiliates. Brainstorm and share tips and ideas. Start new threads. Get your questions answered 24/7, become a Forum Guru, and more!

Class cash

Posted 6 months ago More by Md Golam M.

Hi there ! I think SFI should make a direct link or a separate tab for "Class cash". Because A new member can't find "Class cash" and they can't understand how it works ! Please think about it.
Hi there !
I think SFI should make a direct link or a separate tab for "Class cash". Because A new member can't find "Class cash" and they can't understand how it works ! Please think about it.
Md Golam M.

Bangladesh

Posted 6 months ago

Are you saying you think new members are incapable of using the affiliate center search to find information? It's the spy glass above the affiliate picture, the very first link which can be used. This search will provide ALL information related to Class Cash.
Are you saying you think new members are incapable of using the affiliate center search to find information? It's the spy glass above the affiliate picture, the very first link which can be used. This search will provide ALL information related to Class Cash.
11x SUPPORT
Delmage T.

United States

Gold Fast-Track

Posted 6 months ago

Read more here https://www.sfimg.com/Support/Solution?catid=26444&id=228977
Read more here
www.sfimg.com/Support/Solution?catid=26444&id=228977
20x SUPPORT
Priyanka J.

India

E365 Champion

Posted 6 months ago More by Anthony H. 1 Reply

Greetings Md, I hear you. Corporate anticipated your dilemma; If you go to the Reference area, click on Glossary, then input 'Class Cash', all your questions and more is answered. You will agree, that there is no need for a direct link. It’s not what happens to you, but how you react to it that matters. -Epictetus
Greetings Md, I hear you. Corporate anticipated your dilemma; If you go to the Reference area, click on Glossary, then input 'Class Cash', all your questions and more is answered. You will agree, that there is no need for a direct link.

It’s not what happens to you, but how you react to it that matters.
-Epictetus
3x SUPPORT
Anthony H.

United States

E365 Champion
Silver Fast-Track

Posted 6 months ago

Dear Md. Golam, please refer the webpage https://news.sfimg.com/2017/07/11/presenting-class-cash/ for the details on Class Cash.
Dear Md. Golam, please refer the webpage news.sfimg.com/2017/07/11/presenting-class-cash/ for the details on Class Cash.
Mohammed Ghazanfar K.

India

E365 Runner Up

Posted 6 months ago

Congrats on the Royal Flush. Sfi requires a lot of reading. Even after a year I like to read all the Forum posts.
Congrats on the Royal Flush.
Sfi requires a lot of reading.
Even after a year I like to read all the Forum posts.
23x SUPPORT
mary b.

United States

E365 Champion

Thanks a lot
Thanks a lot
Md Golam M.

Bangladesh

Liked by Robert T.

Yes ! I agreed with you !!
Yes ! I agreed with you !!
Md Golam M.

Bangladesh

Liked by Robert T.

Posted 6 months ago

Yes ! you are right. I support it !!
Yes ! you are right. I support it !!
Sabiha M.

Bangladesh

Liked by Robert T.

Posted 6 months ago

Hello- I have always relied on the emails sent me even though I was ahead of the pace and exploring the site. You can learn a lot when you stop being lead around and decide to mark your own trail so to speak. Information is found and becomes clearer. It is also more valuable as you found it and know where it is for future reference. Robert
Hello-

I have always relied on the emails sent me even though I was ahead of the pace and exploring the site. You can learn a lot when you stop being lead around and decide to mark your own trail so to speak. Information is found and becomes clearer. It is also more valuable as you found it and know where it is for future reference.

Robert
5x SUPPORT
Robert T.

United States

Thanks #Robert for your kind information.
Thanks #Robert for your kind information.
Md Golam M.

Bangladesh

Liked by Marilyn C.

Posted 6 months ago

[quote=1287309]Greetings Md, I hear you. Corporate anticipated your dilemma; If you go to the Reference area, click on Glossary, then input 'Class Cash', all your questions and more is answered. You will agree, that there is no need for a direct link. It’s not what happens to you, but how you react to it that matters. -Epictetus[/quote] Love your quote. Have repeated it for years, now I know who originated it.
Anthony H. posted:
Greetings Md, I hear you. Corporate anticipated your dilemma; If you go to the Reference area, click on Glossary, then input 'Class Cash', all your questions and more is answered. You will agree, that there is no need for a direct link.

It’s not what happens to you, but how you react to it that matters.
-Epictetus

Love your quote. Have repeated it for years, now I know who originated it.
SUPPORT
William H.

United States

E365 Champion

| Edit settings