Welcome to the Forum

Join in-depth discussions of SFI news, products, programs, and more with your fellow SFI affiliates. Brainstorm and share tips and ideas. Start new threads. Get your questions answered 24/7, become a Forum Guru, and more!

Granted win !

Posted 9 months ago More by Salina A.

I have won a "Granted win" Auction. But I can't able to claim it. Because I've not enough Dollar !! I've enough T-Credits and also MRPs !!! But in vain...... What can I do now ? Please let me know.
I have won a "Granted win" Auction. But I can't able to claim it. Because I've not enough Dollar !! I've enough T-Credits and also MRPs !!! But in vain......
What can I do now ?
Please let me know.
Salina A.

Bangladesh

Posted 9 months ago

You have 30 days to claim (pay) for your win. These auctions are for new affiliates. You will pay what ever the final price is for the item, usually CSAs
You have 30 days to claim (pay) for your win. These auctions are for new affiliates. You will pay what ever the final price is for the item, usually CSAs
Stephanie T.

United States

E365 Country Champion

Posted 9 months ago

Hello Salina- Unless the rules on these specific auctions have changed you have 30 days to pay for and claim it. Robert
Hello Salina-

Unless the rules on these specific auctions have changed you have 30 days to pay for and claim it.

Robert
6x SUPPORT
Robert T.

United States

E365 Champion

Posted 9 months ago More by Salina A.

Thanks a lot to #Stephanie and also #Robert.
Thanks a lot to #Stephanie and also #Robert.
Salina A.

Bangladesh

Posted 8 months ago

Did you claim your prize yet ? Please let me know how?
Did you claim your prize yet ? Please let me know how?
Sabiha B.

Bangladesh

| Edit settings