Grab up to 13,000 free, business-boosting CSAs when you advance your rank this month! Details HERE.

Welcome to the Forum

Join in-depth discussions of SFI news, products, programs, and more with your fellow SFI affiliates. Brainstorm and share tips and ideas. Start new threads. Get your questions answered 24/7, become a Forum Guru, and more!

SFI Apps building project should be considered

Posted 8 months ago, edited 8 months ago

This is going to Gary, our President and Founder, I will like to suggest that we should invest in Apps development to assist us in our SFI business this year. SFI APPLICATION if developed on smart devices will make our daily log in into our back Office seamless and more attractive, and at the long run will encourage more affiliates to join on a daily bases. This is my candid suggestion. Thank you.
This is going to Gary, our President and Founder, I will like to suggest that we should invest in Apps development to assist us in our SFI business this year. SFI APPLICATION if developed on smart devices will make our daily log in into our back Office seamless and more attractive, and at the long run will encourage more affiliates to join on a daily bases. This is my candid suggestion. Thank you.
Oluwole A.

Nigeria

Posted 8 months ago, edited 8 months ago

Good Morning Oluwole, There are several threads on this Forum about this topic. Here is one from previous postings with lMr. Gery's response: https://www.sfimg.com/forum/thread?post_id=531816#post-531816 also: https://www.sfimg.com/forum/thread?post_id=249567#post-249567 Enjoy Your Journey!
Good Morning Oluwole,

There are several threads on this Forum about this topic.
Here is one from previous postings with lMr. Gery's response:

www.sfimg.com/forum/thread?post_id=531816#post-531816
also:
www.sfimg.com/forum/thread?post_id=249567#post-249567

Enjoy Your Journey!

10x SUPPORT
Becky F.

United States

E365 Champion
Gold Fast-Track

Posted 8 months ago

This question has already been asked a number of times as mentioned by Becky above. This is what Gery said an year back " We've been actively porting over both TripleClicks and SFI to be fully mobile-responsive. Several of our newest components, such as our /free gateway, Getting Started 3.0, and LaunchPad work great on all screen sizes now. And much more is on the way. We're getting there! P.S. We've had a mobile app for Pricebenders for years, though it's currently in need of updating. We also built an iOS app for SFI many years ago but, unfortunately, could not convince the powers that be to approve it." Please go through the links suggested by Becky.
This question has already been asked a number of times as mentioned by Becky above. This is what Gery said an year back " We've been actively porting over both TripleClicks and SFI to be fully mobile-responsive. Several of our newest components, such as our /free gateway, Getting Started 3.0, and LaunchPad work great on all screen sizes now. And much more is on the way. We're getting there!

P.S. We've had a mobile app for Pricebenders for years, though it's currently in need of updating. We also built an iOS app for SFI many years ago but, unfortunately, could not convince the powers that be to approve it."

Please go through the links suggested by Becky.

42x SUPPORT
Gyanendra P.

India

E365 Runner Up
Gold Fast-Track

Posted 8 months ago

[quote=1287725]This is going to Gary, our President and Founder, I will like to suggest that we should invest in Apps development to assist us in our SFI business this year. SFI APPLICATION if developed on smart devices will make our daily log in into our back Office seamless and more attractive, and at the long run will encourage more affiliates to join on a daily bases. This is my candid suggestion. Thank you.[/quote] Greetings Oluwole, [quote]You're now officially a member of one of the largest and most successful international marketing organizations in the world! [/quote] Visit short review of earning opportunities! https://www.sfimg.com/GettingStarted?section=NEWGS1 I highly recommend you develope your [b]LEADERSHIP PAGE[/b] https://www.sfimg.com/Resources/LeadershipManager to be ready for your future PSAs :four_leaf_clover: Jan :palm_tree:
Oluwole A. posted:

Greetings Oluwole,

You're now officially a member of one of the largest and most successful international marketing organizations in the world!

Visit short review of earning opportunities!

www.sfimg.com/GettingStarted?section=NEWGS1

I highly recommend you develope your

LEADERSHIP PAGE www.sfimg.com/Resources/LeadershipManager

to be ready for your future PSAs

Jan

7x SUPPORT
Jan G.

United States

Liked by Yusuf O.

Posted 8 months ago

Hello Oluwole, Good suggestion you made there. Great that it's incubating. Grand when it's launched and becomes a reality. Regards!
Hello Oluwole,

Good suggestion you made there.
Great that it's incubating.
Grand when it's launched and becomes a reality.
Regards!
5x SUPPORT
Yusuf O.

Nigeria

E365 Country Champion

| Edit settings