Grab up to 13,000 free, business-boosting CSAs when you advance your rank this month! Details HERE.

Welcome to the Forum

Join in-depth discussions of SFI news, products, programs, and more with your fellow SFI affiliates. Brainstorm and share tips and ideas. Start new threads. Get your questions answered 24/7, become a Forum Guru, and more!

Cerdified SFI Teachers? :)

Posted 8 months ago More by Pamela B.

Hi, Gery, "Grand Master!" I just read another post & I'm going to take the slack for asking this question? A similar question was asked here in the suggestion box, but I don't think it was put in the right persoective, so here goes! :) Can a course be included here, were we as SFI Affiliates, can possibly teach new beginners, SFI Basics & get our newbies, that have trouble getting started? This course, will be for us, to be certified as around the SFI teachers. With only SFI Affilates, that have reach say, Platinum or Diamond Team Leaders, 1st. Then SFI could input a training questions & answer course for certification & then issue a certificate & training license. Certificate provided free, but the license should require a reasonable fee, to obtain, it & renew it, too. That way, it wouldn't be take for granted or abuse, neither. We could offer training classes in our countries. that way we could produce a world of SFI teachers, in each country, were we boosting SFI, one on one, too. I'm asking this to get it out in the open once & for all & because, I read another post, asking you(SFI), for Teachable staff.
Hi, Gery, "Grand Master!"

I just read another post & I'm going to take the slack for asking this question? A similar question was asked here in the suggestion box, but I don't think it was put in the right persoective, so here goes! :)

Can a course be included here, were we as SFI Affiliates, can possibly teach new beginners, SFI Basics & get our newbies, that have trouble getting started?

This course, will be for us, to be certified as around the SFI teachers. With only SFI Affilates, that have reach say, Platinum or Diamond Team Leaders, 1st.

Then SFI could input a training questions & answer course for certification & then issue a certificate & training license.

Certificate provided free, but the license should require a reasonable fee, to obtain, it & renew it, too.

That way, it wouldn't be take for granted or abuse, neither.

We could offer training classes in our countries. that way we could produce a world of SFI teachers, in each country, were we boosting SFI, one on one, too.

I'm asking this to get it out in the open once & for all & because, I read another post, asking you(SFI), for Teachable staff.
9x SUPPORT
Pamela B.

Bermuda

E365 Runner Up
Gold Fast-Track

Posted 8 months ago

Thank you, Pamela B. I like the idea:blush:
Thank you, Pamela B.
I like the idea
54x SUPPORT
Jelena Z.

Serbia

E365 Country Champion
Silver Fast-Track

Posted 8 months ago More by Stephen D. 1 Reply

Although this Thread was placed in the Suggestion Category, I am moved to Post on it. The existing SFI program already includes implied "Certification" via the designation of "Executive Affiliate" and/or "Team Leader" -AND- the requirement of achieving these Ranks to earn many Benefits, including (I think) the multi-tiered monthly "Team Leadership & Support"-VPs.
Although this Thread was placed in the Suggestion Category, I am moved to Post on it.

The existing SFI program already includes implied "Certification" via the designation of "Executive Affiliate" and/or "Team Leader" -AND- the requirement of achieving these Ranks to earn many Benefits, including (I think) the multi-tiered monthly "Team Leadership & Support"-VPs.
13x SUPPORT
Stephen D.

Canada

E365 Runner Up
Silver Fast-Track

Posted 8 months ago More by Monika T. 1 Reply

Hi Pamela. Hmmm, That's an interesting Idea. I wonder if people would really attend the classes and how would you go about setting them up? Something to work on. Even if SFI doesn't help in setting them up, you could form your own Groups in your Country and offer to guide them to get started with SFI the right way. I wish you good luck and all the best. Monika T
Hi Pamela.
Hmmm, That's an interesting Idea.
I wonder if people would really attend the classes and how
would you go about setting them up?
Something to work on. Even if SFI doesn't help in setting
them up, you could form your own Groups in your Country
and offer to guide them to get started with SFI the right way.
I wish you good luck and all the best.
Monika T
16x SUPPORT
Monika T.

United States

E365 Champion

Posted 8 months ago 1 Reply

I love this idea, I'll be happy if the management can implement this. Thanks
I love this idea, I'll be happy if the management can implement this. Thanks
Temidayo C.

Nigeria

Posted 8 months ago, edited 8 months ago

Hi Pamela, I did read the other post. But at the idea stage, it is great to brainstorm the possibilities. The training would help new affiliates and be a refresher for the instructors. If a certificate and license are the desired outcome a curriculum would have to be developed. That way the teachers would all be teaching the same SFI course. Maybe, if you developed a syllabus SFI could have a look at it. Wheels up! Ron
Hi Pamela,

I did read the other post. But at the idea stage, it is great to brainstorm the possibilities. The training would help new affiliates and be a refresher for the instructors.

If a certificate and license are the desired outcome a curriculum would have to be developed. That way the teachers would all be teaching the same SFI course.

Maybe, if you developed a syllabus SFI could have a look at it.

Wheels up!

Ron

3x SUPPORT
Ronald P.

Philippines

E365 Country Champion

Posted 8 months ago

The training materials for the SFI platform are already in place. The other thing that is being overlooked is that we don't work for SFI. We each have individual businesses. How do you think people have been successful all these years without a "trainer"? Pandora's box would once again be open as people cross connected beyond the 10 a2a members and a new avenue for cross solicitation would have new possibilities.
The training materials for the SFI platform are already in place. The other thing that is being overlooked is that we don't work for SFI. We each have individual businesses.

How do you think people have been successful all these years without a "trainer"?

Pandora's box would once again be open as people cross connected beyond the 10 a2a members and a new avenue for cross solicitation would have new possibilities.
246x SUPPORT
William R. I.

United States

E365 Champion
Gold Fast-Track

Posted 8 months ago

I like the idea.Thank you Pamela B.
I like the idea.Thank you Pamela B.
3x SUPPORT
Jasminka T.

Serbia

Posted 8 months ago, edited 8 months ago More by Pamela B. 1 Reply

As many of you, have already read or are reading right now. I started here, with NO COMPUTER SKILLS! I had only, took, basic computer skill & key board community classes. Which I passed, but never used or had the desire, to use them. My job, my position, doesn't require them & I'm in my 36th year of service. When I join SFI, my Gold, here, is to achieve, my 2nd income via this business & eventually, once retired, make it, my main income. I'm not there yet! BUT,THROUGH TEAM BUILDING, My team & I will achieve this, OK! There can be, No acceptation, to this ruling!!!!! You'll see for yourselves, my achievements. And I'm yet to have a Sponsor, that has even the required answer a few questions, for me, OK. My last question, to my sponsor, was last year, when Opti-Builder, was introduced. That question was: What sort of VPs, should I be achieving monthly, to compete with & become 1 of your top % Psa's? What should my monthly scoring be like? I lost my Designated Diamond, under our new DD requirements. One of my monthly goals, ever since, it to re-earn it, back. To-date my sponsor, hasn't re-plied back, to me. He's reply, to my prior question in January was: "Pamela, If you really want to reach me, then contact me via...etc. I can't be everywhere at the same time." Which is his other business outside of SFI" Which he encourages all his team, to join via here, too! It also Included SFI, too! Don't get me wrong, I love my sponsor, but he's to busy, here & there. So i'm left hanging with no answer, 2018! I asks that question, last March, April, year, 2017! So, you see, I'm alright, do my best & I'm OK. I've made up my mind, to always be there, no matter what for my team, from my heart & just because, I'm on the 3rd Sponsor. I mention, this because. Not everybody can build this business online by themselves. And I'm quit sure, we've lost many beginners for this reason. No we don't need our sponsors/upline team, 24/7. But it's the little tiny things we get stuck with, that we could use a one on one jump with, but some are to busy. So a starters class, in our countries, my be the key.
As many of you, have already read or are reading right now. I started here, with NO COMPUTER SKILLS!

I had only, took, basic computer skill & key board community classes. Which I passed, but never used or had the desire, to use them.

My job, my position, doesn't require them & I'm in my 36th year of service.

When I join SFI, my Gold, here, is to achieve, my 2nd income via this business & eventually, once retired, make it, my main income. I'm not there yet! BUT,THROUGH TEAM BUILDING, My team & I will achieve this, OK! There can be, No acceptation, to this ruling!!!!!

You'll see for yourselves, my achievements. And I'm yet to have a Sponsor, that has even the required answer a few questions, for me, OK. My last question, to my sponsor, was last year, when Opti-Builder, was introduced.

That question was: What sort of VPs, should I be achieving monthly, to compete with & become 1 of your top % Psa's? What should my monthly scoring be like? I lost my Designated Diamond, under our new DD requirements. One of my monthly goals, ever since, it to re-earn it, back. To-date my sponsor, hasn't re-plied back, to me. He's reply, to my prior question in January was:

"Pamela, If you really want to reach me, then contact me via...etc. I can't be everywhere at the same time."

Which is his other business outside of SFI" Which he encourages all his team, to join via here, too! It also Included SFI, too!

Don't get me wrong, I love my sponsor, but he's to busy, here & there. So i'm left hanging with no answer, 2018! I asks that question, last March, April, year, 2017!

So, you see, I'm alright, do my best & I'm OK. I've made up my mind, to always be there, no matter what for my team, from my heart & just because, I'm on the 3rd Sponsor.

I mention, this because. Not everybody can build this business online by themselves. And I'm quit sure, we've lost many beginners for this reason. No we don't need our sponsors/upline team, 24/7. But it's the little tiny things we get stuck with, that we could use a one on one jump with, but some are to busy. So a starters class, in our countries, my be the key.
9x SUPPORT
Pamela B.

Bermuda

E365 Runner Up
Gold Fast-Track

Posted 8 months ago

We already have webinars in my Upline's Balkan Group, for free; we get support in our FB Group, our Uplines have translated all important files in our local language, etc. As this is our private business every Team Leader, or high positioned Leaders are doing their best to keep their downline informed and train them. This is in the very interest of every TL. We have Sponsors, Co-Sponsor and Uplines ... somebody of all them is working properly for sure. Your suggestion could open in the future also the other questions, for example: Once trained and got a certification, that person could obtain possibly training for other people doing other types of network marketing, as we know that some people are entering SFI just to learn about advertising and network marketing. So, that could be misused, as well people could go to other TL maybe, thinking they would gain more there, and that could be an issue for crossing into other Teams too. You know that people are likely to misuse something if they can take the benefit of :-) We are only humans. Some other person could train your members, establish attachements and connections and you might be losing that member(s). I know, Mr. Gery would have the final word, but personally, I do not see this a good to option - seeming to have a "business" inside the business for that people who get certificates. You help here on Forum to people for free and than you could have also people who are charging their services in training. This sounds strange to me :blush:
We already have webinars in my Upline's Balkan Group, for free; we get support in our FB Group, our Uplines have translated all important files in our local language, etc. As this is our private business every Team Leader, or high positioned Leaders are doing their best to keep their downline informed and train them. This is in the very interest of every TL.
We have Sponsors, Co-Sponsor and Uplines ... somebody of all them is working properly for sure.

Your suggestion could open in the future also the other questions, for example:
Once trained and got a certification, that person could obtain possibly training for other people doing other types of network marketing, as we know that some people are entering SFI just to learn about advertising and network marketing. So, that could be misused, as well people could go to other TL maybe, thinking they would gain more there, and that could be an issue for crossing into other Teams too.
You know that people are likely to misuse something if they can take the benefit of :-) We are only humans.
Some other person could train your members, establish attachements and connections and you might be losing that member(s).
I know, Mr. Gery would have the final word, but personally, I do not see this a good to option - seeming to have a "business" inside the business for that people who get certificates. You help here on Forum to people for free and than you could have also people who are charging their services in training. This sounds strange to me

Tatjana G.

Croatia

E365 Champion
Gold Fast-Track

Posted 8 months ago More by Pamela B.

Don't get me wrong! Here, I love duplicating(teaching/training, duplicating/mentoring), as it. But look at the satistics, how many truly appreciate it & you? Most just vanish without a thank you or good bye? I can accept someone, not able to remain here, for what ever their personal reason, might be! But to requested our personal time & help, some, far more consistent then others, some rude, abrupt, disrespectful, on the take for just hand outs, some think you should do everything for them & give them everything from the get go, for doing mere nothing? And that's no complaint! I'm just saying, opting out is made to easy. It should include a thank you & then the opt out option. :joy: :joy: I'm just saying. Imagine that! It never hurt, no one, to show mere appreciation! :thought_balloon: Never the less! I take out time, to always use, those 2 & 3 important words, 24/7! They are: "Thank you & I love you!"
Don't get me wrong! Here, I love duplicating(teaching/training, duplicating/mentoring), as it. But look at the satistics, how many truly appreciate it & you? Most just vanish without a thank you or good bye?

I can accept someone, not able to remain here, for what ever their personal reason, might be! But to requested our personal time & help, some, far more consistent then others, some rude, abrupt, disrespectful, on the take for just hand outs, some think you should do everything for them & give them everything from the get go, for doing mere nothing?

And that's no complaint! I'm just saying, opting out is made to easy. It should include a thank you & then the opt out option.
I'm just saying. Imagine that!

It never hurt, no one, to show mere appreciation!
Never the less! I take out time, to always use, those 2 & 3 important words, 24/7!

They are: "Thank you & I love you!"

9x SUPPORT
Pamela B.

Bermuda

E365 Runner Up
Gold Fast-Track

Posted 8 months ago More by Tanja K. 1 Reply

I have just come back from our Montenegro SFI meeting... our way to share experiences and learn more about SFI... Certified teachers? SFI is constantly changing....we have to learn more things every day... How would you certify that? For me, our Forum is a great classroom, in both ways, studyng and teaching others.... Team Leaders can have their own private Forums... Not mentioning EVERYTHING that SFI has already provided in training materials. I think that's enough for those ready to read and learn... without that, it's just not possible to move on here...
I have just come back from our Montenegro SFI meeting...
our way to share experiences and learn more about SFI...

Certified teachers?
SFI is constantly changing....we have to learn more things every day...
How would you certify that?

For me, our Forum is a great classroom, in both ways, studyng and teaching others....
Team Leaders can have their own private Forums...

Not mentioning EVERYTHING that SFI has already provided in training materials.

I think that's enough for those ready to read and learn...
without that, it's just not possible to move on here...
141x SUPPORT
Tanja K.

Montenegro

E365 Country Champion
Silver Fast-Track

Posts: 7,845 | Followers: 1,143 | Joined SFI: May 25, 2015

| Edit settings