Welcome to the Forum

Join in-depth discussions of SFI news, products, programs, and more with your fellow SFI affiliates. Brainstorm and share tips and ideas. Start new threads. Get your questions answered 24/7, become a Forum Guru, and more!

Formula for Success.

Posted 5 months ago, edited 5 months ago

"One percentage of Inspiration,ninety nine percentages of Hardworking." Kenichi Omae ([i]Moved to appropriate topic - moderator[/i])
"One percentage of Inspiration,ninety nine percentages of Hardworking."
Kenichi Omae

(Moved to appropriate topic - moderator)
6x SUPPORT
SRECKO S.

Serbia

E365 Country Champion

Posted 5 months ago

Hi Srecko, Only inspiration and hard working is not the key to success. There are so many factors that count for success. Some of them are: Desire Commitment Responsibility Positive Attitude Persistence Performance KULDIP BHATOA
Hi Srecko,

Only inspiration and hard working is not the key to success. There are so many factors that count for success.
Some of them are:

Desire
Commitment
Responsibility
Positive Attitude
Persistence
Performance

KULDIP BHATOA
6x SUPPORT
KULDIP B.

India

E365 Champion
Silver Fast-Track

Posted 5 months ago

Good formula. Thank you for sharing. Keep up your great work and stay awsome. Cheers.
Good formula. Thank you for sharing.

Keep up your great work and stay awsome.

Cheers.
4x SUPPORT
Sangoh T.

Malaysia

E365 Runner Up

Posted 5 months ago

My formula for success in SFI: 1. Refer customers to TripleClicks 2. Refer sellers to TripleClicks 3. Transfer buying for some of Your things to TripleClicks 4. Pre-register merchants for Localvantia and Rewardical programs 5. Recruit at least 5 persons who can do first 4 steps 6. Teach them to apply duplication for every 5 steps above to their PSA, and to ask from their PSA to do the same and so on down to the 12th generation in depth. 7. Watch for applying duplication down to the 12th generation in depth.
My formula for success in SFI:
1. Refer customers to TripleClicks
2. Refer sellers to TripleClicks
3. Transfer buying for some of Your things to TripleClicks
4. Pre-register merchants for Localvantia and Rewardical programs
5. Recruit at least 5 persons who can do first 4 steps
6. Teach them to apply duplication for every 5 steps above to their PSA, and to ask from their PSA to do the same and so on down to the 12th generation in depth.
7. Watch for applying duplication down to the 12th generation in depth.
2x SUPPORT
Rade P.

Serbia

Posted 5 months ago

Dear Srecko S , Dear All , I really like this : Rules of Success by SFI President Gery Carson : [url=https://www.sfimg.com/ROS/Index]https://www.sfimg.com/ROS/Index[/url] P.S. Why in this category ?
Dear Srecko S ,
Dear All ,
I really like this :
Rules of Success by SFI President Gery Carson :

https://www.sfimg.com/ROS/Index

P.S. Why in this category ?
269x SUPPORT
Zoran V.

Serbia

E365 Champion
Silver Fast-Track

Posted 5 months ago

We pay attention to all that you say which enrich us
We pay attention to all that you say which enrich us
Rachelle Amoin K.

Cote D'ivoire

Liked by Robert T.

Posted 5 months ago

This is gravely. All begin from inspiration. Than follow learning with reading, tracking everyone news. Than go work, the application of everything taught. Otherwise - words - “Genius is 1% talent and 99% percent hard work...” said was Albert Einstein However - in SFI success is possible when you doing Getting-Started actions / reading LaunchPad, reading another news, advertising yours business, sell/buy products, have a new associates - building your team - this is Formula for Success
This is gravely.
All begin from inspiration. Than follow learning with reading, tracking everyone news.
Than go work, the application of everything taught.

Otherwise - words - “Genius is 1% talent and 99% percent hard work...” said was Albert Einstein

However - in SFI success is possible when you doing Getting-Started actions / reading LaunchPad, reading another news, advertising yours business, sell/buy products, have a new associates - building your team - this is Formula for Success

SUPPORT
Zvezdana Z.

Croatia

E365 Country Champion
Silver Fast-Track

Posted 5 months ago

Great, Srecko! Continue, and follow this formula. You may be able to have your personal formula during a certain period of time. Experience teaches us, we need to follow the instructions given by SFI, then we will add a personal seal to our work. By personal seal we all differ and it is very good. I want you a lot of success in the work, and most importantly, never give up! Magdolna
Great, Srecko!
Continue, and follow this formula.
You may be able to have your personal formula during a certain period of time. Experience teaches us, we need to follow the instructions given by SFI, then we will add a personal seal to our work. By personal seal we all differ and it is very good.
I want you a lot of success in the work, and most importantly, never give up!
Magdolna
2x SUPPORT
Magdolna J.

Serbia

E365 Runner Up
Gold Fast-Track

Posted 5 months ago

Hi SRECKO S. Thank you for sharing. Here is how I look at achieving success in everything I do, not just SFI. When You Take Responsibility for Your Life, You Achieve Your Dreams ! "By recording your dreams and goals on paper, you set in motion the process of becoming the person you most want to be. Put your future in good hands — your own." --Mark Victor Hansen Have a great day. Monika T
Hi SRECKO S.
Thank you for sharing.
Here is how I look at achieving success in everything I do,
not just SFI.
When You Take Responsibility for Your Life, You Achieve Your Dreams !

"By recording your dreams and goals on paper, you set in motion the process of becoming the person you most want to be. Put your future in good hands — your own." --Mark Victor Hansen

Have a great day.
Monika T
16x SUPPORT
Monika T.

United States

E365 Champion

Posted 5 months ago

It's true, Successful person knows the real story behind the success others see only Success and they can't see any thing else. VISHAKA DATTA K V.
It's true, Successful person knows the real story behind the success
others see only Success and they can't see any thing
else.

VISHAKA DATTA K V.

| Edit settings