SFI 20th Anniversary Special: $.89 PSAs! Details HERE.

Welcome to the Forum

Join in-depth discussions of SFI news, products, programs, and more with your fellow SFI affiliates. Brainstorm and share tips and ideas. Start new threads. Get your questions answered 24/7, become a Forum Guru, and more!

One Year in Sfi

Posted 11 months ago

It’s been a year since I’ve joined SFI. I accidentally joined and normally I was confused in the beginning because I did not know what I was getting into. But what inspired me in the first place to continue with the whole SFI business ,was the moment when I received an email with instructions and a message from my upline, that they are here to support me, to guide me through everything and to help me with all the questions that I had. I read a lot in the files for this work and I realized that this is a serious business and I must really devote myself to it. For a whole year I was working devotedly every day. I was interested in everything, I was open for new knowledge and experiences, which I shared and I’m still sharing with my friends because it is really my pleasure to work for this company that offers us so many opportunities for earning and growing. To be honest I had crises throughout the year. Many members came and gave up. But that did not make me feel discouraged. I stayed with one stable member, I did not give up, I did not lose the status I found a way to earn through my ECA, I had lots of sales and everything I earned I invested in status and paid advertisements that brought me new members. I believed in this work from the very beginning and I set my goals high enough to succeed. Now I have members who follow my example and I am always their support and I give them help whenever they need it. I would like to motivate the new members by saying that they have to work very hard, be patient, stay positive and certainly invest in the beginning in their business so that they can succeed. They should be duplication of their sponsors, to be always available for their members. They should be unselfish when they see someone is working really hard, to help them how to reassign members in order to strengthen their team. For my success, I thank my sponsor and my upline who were honest and showed me the way in which I should walk. This is a job that will provide you with long-term and stable earnings. Thank you SFI for this wonderful opportunity! [img]https://i.imgur.com/XLYEnoR.jpg[/img]
It’s been a year since I’ve joined SFI. I accidentally joined and normally I was confused in the beginning because I did not know what I was getting into. But what inspired me in the first place to continue with the whole SFI business ,was the moment when I received an email with instructions and a message from my upline, that they are here to support me, to guide me through everything and to help me with all the questions that I had. I read a lot in the files for this work and I realized that this is a serious business and I must really devote myself to it.
For a whole year I was working devotedly every day. I was interested in everything, I was open for new knowledge and experiences, which I shared and I’m still sharing with my friends because it is really my pleasure to work for this company that offers us so many opportunities for earning and growing.
To be honest I had crises throughout the year. Many members came and gave up. But that did not make me feel discouraged. I stayed with one stable member, I did not give up, I did not lose the status I found a way to earn through my ECA, I had lots of sales and everything I earned I invested in status and paid advertisements that brought me new members.
I believed in this work from the very beginning and I set my goals high enough to succeed. Now I have members who follow my example and I am always their support and I give them help whenever they need it. I would like to motivate the new members by saying that they have to work very hard, be patient, stay positive and certainly invest in the beginning in their business so that they can succeed.
They should be duplication of their sponsors, to be always available for their members. They should be unselfish when they see someone is working really hard, to help them how to reassign members in order to strengthen their team.
For my success, I thank my sponsor and my upline who were honest and showed me the way in which I should walk. This is a job that will provide you with long-term and stable earnings.

Thank you SFI for this wonderful opportunity!

Posted 11 months ago

Dear Nikolina, First of all congratulation for you one year anniversary in SFI!!! This post is so true, so motivational but the most of it SO HONEST :two_hearts: I'm glad that I can learn from such an ambitious, hard working and devoted person like you. I wish even more success in the years that come. All the best!
Dear Nikolina,

First of all congratulation for you one year anniversary in SFI!!!

This post is so true, so motivational but the most of it SO HONEST

I'm glad that I can learn from such an ambitious, hard working and devoted person like you.

I wish even more success in the years that come.

All the best!

Posted 11 months ago

Hello Nikolina, Congratulations on your first anniversary here. You said it all,I am encouraged to do more daily All the best Kolade Okuwa
Hello Nikolina,
Congratulations on your first anniversary here.
You said it all,I am encouraged to do more daily
All the best
Kolade Okuwa
5x SUPPORT
Kolade Joseph O.

Nigeria

E365 Runner Up

Posted 11 months ago

Hi Nikolina, Thank you for sharing your experience with us, it is very motivating to me and I have been a member since 2000. Your story should be a motivation to all new affiliates. wishing you much success
Hi Nikolina,
Thank you for sharing your experience with us, it is very motivating to me and I have been a member since 2000. Your story should be a motivation to all new affiliates.

wishing you much success
33x SUPPORT
Sherwood L.

United States

Gold Fast-Track

Posted 11 months ago

Dear Nikolina P , Happy SFI anniversary ! Develop your business and enjoy SFI ! Best Regards !
Dear Nikolina P ,
Happy SFI anniversary !
Develop your business and enjoy SFI !
Best Regards !
302x SUPPORT
Zoran V.

Serbia

E365 Champion
Silver Fast-Track

Posted 11 months ago

Nikolina... Congratulations on clocking 365 days with SFI, your story and experience is great and honest testimony of what SFI stands for- the home of building business empires for honest, committed and articulated people. Success is the key word in SFI and that is the driving force that is keeping more and more people. Thanks for sharing your experience and more success in years ahead. Tony O. Nigeria
Nikolina... Congratulations on clocking 365 days with SFI, your story and experience is great and honest testimony of what SFI stands for- the home of building business empires for honest, committed and articulated people. Success is the key word in SFI and that is the driving force that is keeping more and more people.
Thanks for sharing your experience and more success in years ahead.
Tony O.
Nigeria
4x SUPPORT
Tony O.

Nigeria

E365 Country Champion

Posted 11 months ago

Congrats Nikolina . All the best [img]https://i.imgur.com/FM3jBL5.jpg[/img]
Congrats Nikolina . All the best
Suzana K.

Macedonia

E365 Champion

Posted 11 months ago

Congratulations Nikolina on your first anniversary. What an inspiring testimony to SFI. [img]https://i.imgur.com/FLakgfr.jpg[/img]
Congratulations Nikolina on your first anniversary. What an inspiring testimony to SFI.

123x SUPPORT
Jessie M.

Canada

E365 Champion
Gold Fast-Track
Guru Rank: #14

Posted 11 months ago

Hello Nikolina, Congratulations on your first anniversary here. I am so proud that you are part of my team :heart: [img]https://i.imgur.com/AOJibau.jpg[/img]
Hello Nikolina,
Congratulations on your first anniversary here.
I am so proud that you are part of my team

69x SUPPORT
Elizabeta P.

Macedonia

E365 Runner Up
Silver Fast-Track

Posted 11 months ago

Congratulations on the persistence of work.
Congratulations on the persistence of work.
3x SUPPORT
Lilia G.

Bulgaria

E365 Champion

Posted 11 months ago

Hi Nikolina! I congratulate you on the 1st anniversary of working in SFI company. I wish you a lot of success in further work![img]https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcT5XaFUaLQiYVlDbcTb_fB9oaR9jUOETxExzcw9RLfSYGexsoCt[/img]
Hi Nikolina!
I congratulate you on the 1st anniversary of working in SFI company. I wish you a lot of success in further work!

Posted 11 months ago

Hi Nikolina P, Congratulations for completion of 1-year in SFI. Your thread is extremely nice. You described your experience in details. Thank you for sharing such a nice post. You are also fortunate to get all necessary guidance and help from your up lines. Yes, when a person joins in any job, his success highly depends on the proper and efficient guidance and necessary help from his up lines or bosses. So Nikolina, please go ahead and I wish you all success in SFI. Best of luck.
Hi Nikolina P,
Congratulations for completion of 1-year in SFI. Your thread is extremely nice. You described your experience in details. Thank you for sharing such a nice post. You are also fortunate to get all necessary guidance and help from your up lines. Yes, when a person joins in any job, his success highly depends on the proper and efficient guidance and necessary help from his up lines or bosses.
So Nikolina, please go ahead and I wish you all success in SFI.
Best of luck.
SUPPORT
Sailajananda C.

India

E365 Country Champion

| Edit settings