Welcome to the Forum

Join in-depth discussions of SFI news, products, programs, and more with your fellow SFI affiliates. Brainstorm and share tips and ideas. Start new threads. Get your questions answered 24/7, become a Forum Guru, and more!

Every success has a story of struggle behind it.

Posted 6 months ago More by Muhammad O.

Hi to all Newbies, Those who have most recently joined SFI are welcomed and here is a piece of advice for them. Every success has a story of struggle behind it. Put your efforts to become successful. Follow the rules here https://www.sfimg.com/ROS/Index?referrer=search Learn through following successful people you may find at your won team or here at forum. Good Luck! [img]https://i.imgur.com/xbs5IzB.png[/img]
Hi to all Newbies,

Those who have most recently joined SFI are welcomed and here is a piece of advice for them.

Every success has a story of struggle behind it. Put your efforts to become successful.

Follow the rules here www.sfimg.com/ROS/Index?referrer=search

Learn through following successful people you may find at your won team or here at forum.

Good Luck!
39x SUPPORT
Muhammad O.

Pakistan

E365 Country Champion

Posted 6 months ago

Hi Muhammad! Nice welcoming words for newbies! You're so right of course; every successful man has his own story of becoming one ! Thanks for sharing ! Best regards ! [img]https://i.imgur.com/FJNsTy6.jpg[/img]
Hi Muhammad!

Nice welcoming words for newbies! You're so right of course; every successful man has his own story of becoming one !

Thanks for sharing !

Best regards !
276x SUPPORT
Sead Š.

Bosnia And Herzegovina

E365 Champion

Posted 6 months ago

Dear Muhhamad O , Dear All , A few minutes ago, I responded to one of the posts just like that. Thank you for the time and experience you have given us ! Best Regards !
Dear Muhhamad O ,
Dear All ,

A few minutes ago, I responded to one of the posts just like that.
Thank you for the time and experience you have given us !
Best Regards !
280x SUPPORT
Zoran V.

Serbia

E365 Champion
Silver Fast-Track

Posted 6 months ago

Hi Muhammad, you are absolutely right! Behind every success, there is a huge struggle and the demolition of all obstacles. Best regards!
Hi Muhammad, you are absolutely right! Behind every success, there is a huge struggle and the demolition of all obstacles. Best regards!
37x SUPPORT
Zoran T.

Serbia

Posted 6 months ago 1 Reply

Thank you for this and do not give up before the miracle happens.
Von M.

United States

Gold Fast-Track

Posted 6 months ago

Muhammad.. Good one for new Affiliates, in every victory there is a price to pay, so no success comes on a platter of gold. there must commitment, devotion, and passion laced with winning mentality. Let remember that success is working from failure to failure with no loss of enthusiasm and let not remain in that beautiful place called comfort zone because nothing ever grow there. Tony O. Nigeria
Muhammad.. Good one for new Affiliates, in every victory there is a price to pay, so no success comes on a platter of gold. there must commitment, devotion, and passion laced with winning mentality.
Let remember that success is working from failure to failure with no loss of enthusiasm and let not remain in that beautiful place called comfort zone because nothing ever grow there.
Tony O.
Nigeria
2x SUPPORT
Tony O.

Nigeria

E365 Country Champion

Posted 6 months ago

Hi also. This return on investment is harder than I thought.
Hi also. This return on investment is harder than I thought.
SUPPORT
njuguna K.

Kenya

Posted 6 months ago

Hi Muhammad O, Yes, you are absolutely correct that every success has a story of struggle behind. Without sincere efforts, success can never be achieved in any sphere in life. Good wishes to you,
Hi Muhammad O,
Yes, you are absolutely correct that every success has a story of struggle behind. Without sincere efforts, success can never be achieved in any sphere in life.
Good wishes to you,
SUPPORT
Sailajananda C.

India

E365 Country Champion

Posted 6 months ago

You are right. But never give up. There are people here to help when not completely know what to do. Never be afraid to ask questions. No such thing as a stupid question. And there is always an answer. Tip to newbies: read through the forum, and connect with your sponsor and cosponsor. Mine have been awesome.
You are right. But never give up. There are people here to help when not completely know what to do. Never be afraid to ask questions. No such thing as a stupid question. And there is always an answer. Tip to newbies: read through the forum, and connect with your sponsor and cosponsor. Mine have been awesome.
SUPPORT
Lesley B.

United States

Posted 6 months ago More by Muhammad O.

[quote=1288133]Thank you for this and do not give up before the miracle happens. [/quote] Never Mr. Von, I am not among those who quit. I have proved it many times and my struggle in every field of life continues until I win.
Von M. posted:

Never Mr. Von,

I am not among those who quit. I have proved it many times and my struggle in every field of life continues until I win.
39x SUPPORT
Muhammad O.

Pakistan

E365 Country Champion

Posted 6 months ago

Unless it's a Trump "success". (Sorry...was powerless to resist. The boy is so shameless)
Unless it's a Trump "success".

(Sorry...was powerless to resist. The boy is so shameless)
Demetri B.

United States

E365 Champion
Silver Fast-Track

Posted 6 months ago

You right and correct, yes sometimes you feel otherwise and at that point what keeps you going is courage. Quiting should not be an option. SFI pays if you persevere.
You right and correct, yes sometimes you feel otherwise and at that point what keeps you going is courage.

Quiting should not be an option.

SFI pays if you persevere.
42x SUPPORT
Uche .

Nigeria

E365 Runner Up

Liked by Hartense S.

| Edit settings