Welcome to the Forum

Join in-depth discussions of SFI news, products, programs, and more with your fellow SFI affiliates. Brainstorm and share tips and ideas. Start new threads. Get your questions answered 24/7, become a Forum Guru, and more!

Opti-Build Exposed - Now we can see the REAL workers!

Posted 3 months ago, edited 3 months ago More by Tommie K.

Hi Fellow SFI'ers, With the new Opti-Build badges we can now see what our upline and downline are doing in Opti-Build. We are no longer on the honor system because we can now see who's talking the talk and walking the walk. I like that I can look at my downline team to see who's in it just for the spill-overs. I have been in Opti-Build since September 2017 and already have 2 Opti-Build badges. Now, we can click on anyone and everyone profile to see what they're doing in Opti-Build.:sunglasses: ([i]Repaired typo - moderator[/i])
Hi Fellow SFI'ers,

With the new Opti-Build badges we can now see what our upline and downline are doing in Opti-Build.

We are no longer on the honor system because we can now see who's talking the talk and walking the walk.

I like that I can look at my downline team to see who's in it just for the spill-overs.

I have been in Opti-Build since September 2017 and already have 2 Opti-Build badges.

Now, we can click on anyone and everyone profile to see what they're doing in Opti-Build.

(Repaired typo - moderator)
13x SUPPORT
Tommie K.

United States

Gold Fast-Track

Posted 3 months ago 1 Reply

I like it too. I think I have never made the top 10 list of Opti-Builders, but regularly feed a few new PSAs to the DDs in my team via Opti-Build on an on-going basis - now my upline and others can see that I do this. And I can easily see which of my team members are doing this too (by looking at their badges). I am proud that I have always been getting new PSAs for my team, but it's fairly regular rather than a lot at once from time to time - and I was sad that others couldn't see me on the "Top 10 list" and thus that I was doing "what I was supposed to do". It's better now, with the badges.
I like it too. I think I have never made the top 10 list of Opti-Builders, but regularly feed a few new PSAs to the DDs in my team via Opti-Build on an on-going basis - now my upline and others can see that I do this. And I can easily see which of my team members are doing this too (by looking at their badges). I am proud that I have always been getting new PSAs for my team, but it's fairly regular rather than a lot at once from time to time - and I was sad that others couldn't see me on the "Top 10 list" and thus that I was doing "what I was supposed to do". It's better now, with the badges.
21x SUPPORT
Teresa S.

South Africa

E365 Champion

Posted 3 months ago More by Chris M. 1 Reply

Hi Tommie, I definitely see the advantage, I have been opted into Opti-Build since the beginning, but only made Designated Diamond this month! I have been taking full advantage of the opportunity and have already earned my first badge and going for more! If a sponsor is serious about helping their downline ( which all should be ) then it is highly recommended to be opted in. I still run a co-op for my other affiliates that have not made DD, I don't limit it to DD's only :-) As we always say, work with the workers and don't worry about the rest! Keep up the great work! Chris
Hi Tommie,

I definitely see the advantage, I have been opted into Opti-Build since the beginning, but only made Designated Diamond this month!

I have been taking full advantage of the opportunity and have already earned my first badge and going for more!

If a sponsor is serious about helping their downline ( which all should be ) then it is highly recommended to be opted in.

I still run a co-op for my other affiliates that have not made DD, I don't limit it to DD's only :-)

As we always say, work with the workers and don't worry about the rest!

Keep up the great work!

Chris

2x SUPPORT
Chris M.

Canada

E365 Champion
Gold Fast-Track

Posted 3 months ago

Tommie K, I particularly like being able to click on an affiliate's profile. It gives important information which I find very helpful and encouraging. Best wishes and thanks for sharing.
Tommie K,
I particularly like being able to click on an affiliate's profile.
It gives important information which I find very helpful and encouraging.
Best wishes and thanks for sharing.
7x SUPPORT
Noreen A.

Barbados

Gold Fast-Track

Posted 3 months ago More by Tommie K.

[quote=1288206]I like it too. I think I have never made the top 10 list of Opti-Builders, but regularly feed a few new PSAs to the DDs in my team via Opti-Build on an on-going basis - now my upline and others can see that I do this. And I can easily see which of my team members are doing this too (by looking at their badges). I am proud that I have always been getting new PSAs for my team, but it's fairly regular rather than a lot at once from time to time - and I was sad that others couldn't see me on the "Top 10 list" and thus that I was doing "what I was supposed to do". It's better now, with the badges.[/quote] Hi Teresa, Congrats! Now we ALL can see what you a great job you have been doing. I see your 2 Opti-Build badges: [img]https://sfimg.csidn.com/Images/Badges/badge-OB1.png[/img] [img]https://sfimg.csidn.com/Images/Badges/badge-OBL2.png[/img] Great Job! Keep up the great work! :sunglasses:
Teresa S. posted:

Hi Teresa,

Congrats! Now we ALL can see what you a great job you have been doing.

I see your 2 Opti-Build badges:

Great Job! Keep up the great work!

13x SUPPORT
Tommie K.

United States

Gold Fast-Track

Posted 3 months ago More by Tommie K.

[quote=1288212]Hi Tommie, I definitely see the advantage, I have been opted into Opti-Build since the beginning, but only made Designated Diamond this month! I have been taking full advantage of the opportunity and have already earned my first badge and going for more! If a sponsor is serious about helping their downline ( which all should be ) then it is highly recommended to be opted in. I still run a co-op for my other affiliates that have not made DD, I don't limit it to DD's only :-) As we always say, work with the workers and don't worry about the rest! Keep up the great work! Chris [/quote] Hi Chris, Big Congrats on being one of Stone E.'s Designated Diamonds. I understand that it's REAL tuff to become one of Stone's DDs. Again Big Congrats!!:sunglasses:
Chris M. posted:
Hi Tommie,

I definitely see the advantage, I have been opted into Opti-Build since the beginning, but only made Designated Diamond this month!

I have been taking full advantage of the opportunity and have already earned my first badge and going for more!

If a sponsor is serious about helping their downline ( which all should be ) then it is highly recommended to be opted in.

I still run a co-op for my other affiliates that have not made DD, I don't limit it to DD's only :-)

As we always say, work with the workers and don't worry about the rest!

Keep up the great work!

Chris

Hi Chris,

Big Congrats on being one of Stone E.'s Designated Diamonds. I understand that it's REAL tuff to become one of Stone's DDs.

Again Big Congrats!!

13x SUPPORT
Tommie K.

United States

Gold Fast-Track

Posted 3 months ago More by Chris M. 1 Reply

Thanks Tommie! Not easy at all no lol Chris
Thanks Tommie!

Not easy at all no lol

Chris
2x SUPPORT
Chris M.

Canada

E365 Champion
Gold Fast-Track

Posted 3 months ago More by Tommie K. 1 Reply

[quote=1288227]Thanks Tommie! Not easy at all no lol Chris[/quote] You are a REAL Designated Diamond. [b]Now,[/b] you just have to keep your DD, I know the competitions is [b]REAL RUFF[/b] with a upline leader that's a [b]Platinum Team Leader[/b].
Chris M. posted:
Thanks Tommie!

Not easy at all no lol

Chris

You are a REAL Designated Diamond.

Now, you just have to keep your DD, I know the competitions is REAL RUFF with a upline leader that's a Platinum Team Leader.

13x SUPPORT
Tommie K.

United States

Gold Fast-Track

Posted 3 months ago More by Sheila J. 2 Replies

Tommie, Thanks again for the post, love reading your threads. I am opted in but no badge :unamused: I am still trying to figure out how opti build works. So will keep reading and learning. I want to help my team advance and be successful. Congrats Theresa on your badges. Way to go Chris as well being a DD on Stone's team!
Tommie,
Thanks again for the post, love reading your threads. I am opted in but no badge
I am still trying to figure out how opti build works. So will keep reading and learning. I want to help my team advance and be successful. Congrats Theresa on your badges. Way to go Chris as well being a DD on Stone's team!
15x SUPPORT
Sheila J.

United States

Posted 3 months ago More by Chris M.

[quote=1288231][quote=1288227]Thanks Tommie! Not easy at all no lol Chris[/quote] You are a REAL Designated Diamond. [b]Now,[/b] you just have to keep your DD, I know the competitions is [b]REAL RUFF[/b] with a upline leader that's a [b]Platinum Team Leader[/b]. [/quote] Ya, that's going to be tough as well, I have been thinking of that since I got the DD status, which is why I am working as hard as I can to keep it, if I don't make DD next month it won't be because I didn't try thats for sure lol It also means I didn't do good enough to keep it and someone else worked harder to achieve it, so good for them, all I can do is be better the month after and try to make it again ;-)
Tommie K. posted:
Chris M. posted:
Thanks Tommie!

Not easy at all no lol

Chris

You are a REAL Designated Diamond.

Now, you just have to keep your DD, I know the competitions is REAL RUFF with a upline leader that's a Platinum Team Leader.

Ya, that's going to be tough as well, I have been thinking of that since I got the DD status, which is why I am working as hard as I can to keep it, if I don't make DD next month it won't be because I didn't try thats for sure lol

It also means I didn't do good enough to keep it and someone else worked harder to achieve it, so good for them, all I can do is be better the month after and try to make it again ;-)
2x SUPPORT
Chris M.

Canada

E365 Champion
Gold Fast-Track

Posted 3 months ago More by Edward M. 1 Reply

[quote=1288174]Hi Fellow SFI'ers, With the new Opti-Build badges we can now see what our upline and downline are doing in Opti-Build. We are no longer on the honest system because we can now see who's talking the talk and walking the walk. I like that I can look at my downline team to see who's in it just for the spill-overs. I have been in Opti-Build since September 2017 and already have 2 Opti-Build badges. Now, we can click on anyone and everyone profile to see what they're doing in Opti-Build.:sunglasses:[/quote] Hello Tommie , I was always been a member of Opti-Build but my problem is that I am a BTL and my downline is EA. How can I avail to this badges?
Tommie K. posted:
Hi Fellow SFI'ers,

With the new Opti-Build badges we can now see what our upline and downline are doing in Opti-Build.

We are no longer on the honest system because we can now see who's talking the talk and walking the walk.

I like that I can look at my downline team to see who's in it just for the spill-overs.

I have been in Opti-Build since September 2017 and already have 2 Opti-Build badges.

Now, we can click on anyone and everyone profile to see what they're doing in Opti-Build.

Hello Tommie ,
I was always been a member of Opti-Build but my problem is that I am a BTL and my downline is EA. How can I avail to this badges?
5x SUPPORT
Edward M.

Saudi Arabia

Posted 3 months ago More by Tommie K. 1 Reply

[quote=1288238]Tommie, Thanks again for the post, love reading your threads. I am opted in but no badge :unamused: I am still trying to figure out how opti build works. So will keep reading and learning. I want to help my team advance and be successful. Congrats Theresa on your badges. Way to go Chris as well being a DD on Stone's team![/quote] Hi Sheila, As you refer new affiliates they will be assigned to your Bronze Team Leaders that signed up for Opti-Build at 50% or 100%. [b]I'm in Opti-Build at 100%[/b] which means that [b]ALL[/b] of my new affiliates go to [b]ALL[/b] the Designated Diamonds in my downline.:sunglasses:
Sheila J. posted:
Tommie,
Thanks again for the post, love reading your threads. I am opted in but no badge
I am still trying to figure out how opti build works. So will keep reading and learning. I want to help my team advance and be successful. Congrats Theresa on your badges. Way to go Chris as well being a DD on Stone's team!

Hi Sheila,

As you refer new affiliates they will be assigned to your Bronze Team Leaders that signed up for Opti-Build at 50% or 100%.

I'm in Opti-Build at 100% which means that ALL of my new affiliates go to ALL the Designated Diamonds in my downline.
13x SUPPORT
Tommie K.

United States

Gold Fast-Track

| Edit settings