Welcome to the Forum

Join in-depth discussions of SFI news, products, programs, and more with your fellow SFI affiliates. Brainstorm and share tips and ideas. Start new threads. Get your questions answered 24/7, become a Forum Guru, and more!

Card King?

Posted 6 months ago More by Koviljka B.

Hello!:smile: I have one question about Card King's award. I had a good result in Card King for two days. Yesterday, 12. 01. I had 11 best results. Look ... [img]https://i.imgur.com/SGRfDqR.png[/img] Is the award only 7 tc ??? "CONGRATULATIONS, Koviljka, your terrific score(s) yesterday has earned you one or more shares of the Card King Zackpot for January 12, 2018! The final Zackpot was 1064 TCredits. Your share was 7 TCredits." Did the other winners with the best results get so much? Because, on the 11th of January, I had a good result, but I was at the 76th place of the best results. But I got 8 tc for that place.Look ... [img]https://i.imgur.com/F1iPhcB.png[/img] "CONGRATULATIONS, Koviljka, your terrific score(s) yesterday has earned you one or more shares of the Card King Zackpot for January 11, 2018! The final Zackpot was 1126 TCredits. Your share was 8 TCredits. " I do not understand this...:smirk: Because the total fund for prizes was approximately the same for both days ..
Hello!

I have one question about Card King's award.
I had a good result in Card King for two days. Yesterday, 12. 01. I had 11 best results. Look ...

Is the award only 7 tc ???
"CONGRATULATIONS, Koviljka, your terrific score(s) yesterday has earned you one or more shares of the Card King Zackpot for January 12, 2018!
The final Zackpot was 1064 TCredits. Your share was 7 TCredits."

Did the other winners with the best results get so much?

Because, on the 11th of January, I had a good result, but I was at the 76th place of the best results. But I got 8 tc for that place.Look ...

"CONGRATULATIONS, Koviljka, your terrific score(s) yesterday has earned you one or more shares of the Card King Zackpot for January 11, 2018!
The final Zackpot was 1126 TCredits. Your share was 8 TCredits. "

I do not understand this...

Because the total fund for prizes was approximately the same for both days ..
2x SUPPORT
Koviljka B.

Montenegro

E365 Country Champion

Posted 6 months ago 1 Reply

Hello Koviljka, The difference is in the Zackpot amounts. You received 8 Tcredits on that day because that Zackpot was higher. :) Congrats on your wins. Hope this helped.
Hello Koviljka,
The difference is in the Zackpot amounts. You received 8 Tcredits on that day because that Zackpot was higher. :) Congrats on your wins.
Hope this helped.
16x SUPPORT
Sheila J.

United States

E365 Champion

[quote=1288244]Hello Koviljka, The difference is in the Zackpot amounts. You received 8 Tcredits on that day because that Zackpot was higher. :) Congrats on your wins. Hope this helped.[/quote] Thank you!:smile: But the difference in the fund is not so great!
Sheila J. posted:
Hello Koviljka,
The difference is in the Zackpot amounts. You received 8 Tcredits on that day because that Zackpot was higher. :) Congrats on your wins.
Hope this helped.

Thank you!

But the difference in the fund is not so great!
2x SUPPORT
Koviljka B.

Montenegro

E365 Country Champion

Posted 6 months ago

Congratulations,Koviljka!,good for you and good work.
Congratulations,Koviljka!,good for you and good work.
6x SUPPORT
SAID B.

Algeria

Posted 6 months ago 1 Reply

Dear Koviljak B , Congratulations, If you think there is some kind of mistake, contact the support . All the Best !
Dear Koviljak B ,
Congratulations,
If you think there is some kind of mistake, contact the support .
All the Best !
280x SUPPORT
Zoran V.

Serbia

E365 Champion
Silver Fast-Track

[quote=1288298]Dear Koviljak B , Congratulations, If you think there is some kind of mistake, contact the support . All the Best ![/quote] Thank you Zoran V. I plan to contact support. I wanted to first hear the opinion on the forum, first of all those who had the best results, whether their prize is the same 7 tc! Maybe it's a mistake!
Zoran V. posted:
Dear Koviljak B ,
Congratulations,
If you think there is some kind of mistake, contact the support .
All the Best !

Thank you
Zoran V.
I plan to contact support. I wanted to first hear the opinion on the forum, first of all those who had the best results, whether their prize is the same 7 tc! Maybe it's a mistake!
2x SUPPORT
Koviljka B.

Montenegro

E365 Country Champion

Posted 6 months ago

Greetings Koviljak B Congratulations on your wins. As for me, I play the Games just for Fun, mostly after I got all my Daily's done. It's a great way for me to unwind and Any Bonuses I win are appreciated. I wish you many more wins and continued Success in your Business. Monika T
Greetings Koviljak B
Congratulations on your wins.
As for me, I play the Games just for Fun, mostly after
I got all my Daily's done. It's a great way for me to
unwind and Any Bonuses I win are appreciated.

I wish you many more wins and continued
Success in your Business.
Monika T
16x SUPPORT
Monika T.

United States

E365 Champion

Posted 6 months ago More by Tim B. 1 Reply

[quote=1288233]Hello!:smile: I have one question about Card King's award. I had a good result in Card King for two days. Yesterday, 12. 01. I had 11 best results. Look ... [img]https://i.imgur.com/SGRfDqR.png[/img] Is the award only 7 tc ??? "CONGRATULATIONS, Koviljka, your terrific score(s) yesterday has earned you one or more shares of the Card King Zackpot for January 12, 2018! The final Zackpot was 1064 TCredits. Your share was 7 TCredits." Did the other winners with the best results get so much? Because, on the 11th of January, I had a good result, but I was at the 76th place of the best results. But I got 8 tc for that place.Look ... [img]https://i.imgur.com/F1iPhcB.png[/img] "CONGRATULATIONS, Koviljka, your terrific score(s) yesterday has earned you one or more shares of the Card King Zackpot for January 11, 2018! The final Zackpot was 1126 TCredits. Your share was 8 TCredits. " I do not understand this...:smirk: Because the total fund for prizes was approximately the same for both days ..[/quote] The zackpot is divided into 140 shares... 5 each for the top 10 = 50... plus 1 each for 11th thru 100th = 90 January 12 th... 1064 / 140 = 7.6 so, a single share would be 7 TCredits since we don't have fractional TCredits. January 11th... 1126 / 140 = 8.04 so, each share was 8 TCredits. I'm not sure if they calculate in the fractional shares for the top 10, so depending on this the top ten on January 12th could have won between 35 and 38. On January 11th, the top 10 would have recieved 40. I don't see a problem.
Koviljka B. posted:
Hello!

I had a good result in Card King for two days. Yesterday, 12. 01. I had 11 best results. Look ...

"CONGRATULATIONS, Koviljka, your terrific score(s) yesterday has earned you one or more shares of the Card King Zackpot for January 12, 2018!

Because, on the 11th of January, I had a good result, but I was at the 76th place of the best results. But I got 8 tc for that place.Look ...

"CONGRATULATIONS, Koviljka, your terrific score(s) yesterday has earned you one or more shares of the Card King Zackpot for January 11, 2018!

The zackpot is divided into 140 shares... 5 each for the top 10 = 50... plus 1 each for 11th thru 100th = 90
January 12 th... 1064 / 140 = 7.6 so, a single share would be 7 TCredits since we don't have fractional TCredits.

January 11th... 1126 / 140 = 8.04 so, each share was 8 TCredits.

I'm not sure if they calculate in the fractional shares for the top 10, so depending on this the top ten on January 12th could have won between 35 and 38.

On January 11th, the top 10 would have recieved 40.

I don't see a problem.

16x SUPPORT
Tim B.

United States

E365 Champion
Gold Fast-Track

Posted 6 months ago More by Koviljka B. 1 Reply

[quote=1288349][quote=1288233]Hello!:smile: I have one question about Card King's award. I had a good result in Card King for two days. Yesterday, 12. 01. I had 11 best results. Look ... [img]https://i.imgur.com/SGRfDqR.png[/img] Is the award only 7 tc ??? "CONGRATULATIONS, Koviljka, your terrific score(s) yesterday has earned you one or more shares of the Card King Zackpot for January 12, 2018! The final Zackpot was 1064 TCredits. Your share was 7 TCredits." Did the other winners with the best results get so much? Because, on the 11th of January, I had a good result, but I was at the 76th place of the best results. But I got 8 tc for that place.Look ... [img]https://i.imgur.com/F1iPhcB.png[/img] "CONGRATULATIONS, Koviljka, your terrific score(s) yesterday has earned you one or more shares of the Card King Zackpot for January 11, 2018! The final Zackpot was 1126 TCredits. Your share was 8 TCredits. " I do not understand this...:smirk: Because the total fund for prizes was approximately the same for both days ..[/quote] The zackpot is divided into 140 shares... 5 each for the top 10 = 50... plus 1 each for 11th thru 100th = 90 January 12 th... 1064 / 140 = 7.6 so, a single share would be 7 TCredits since we don't have fractional TCredits. January 11th... 1126 / 140 = 8.04 so, each share was 8 TCredits. I'm not sure if they calculate in the fractional shares for the top 10, so depending on this the top ten on January 12th could have won between 35 and 38. On January 11th, the top 10 would have recieved 40. I don't see a problem. [/quote] Hello Tim B. Thank you Did I understand you well that the first 10 gets 50% of the fund? OK. Do the other 90 share the remaining 50% and have the same gain? And 11 and 80. I did not know that. If that's the rules then fine. It's illogical for me or ... the rule is the rule!:smirk:
Tim B. posted:
Koviljka B. posted:
Hello!

The zackpot is divided into 140 shares... 5 each for the top 10 = 50... plus 1 each for 11th thru 100th = 90
January 12 th... 1064 / 140 = 7.6 so, a single share would be 7 TCredits since we don't have fractional TCredits.

January 11th... 1126 / 140 = 8.04 so, each share was 8 TCredits.

I'm not sure if they calculate in the fractional shares for the top 10, so depending on this the top ten on January 12th could have won between 35 and 38.

On January 11th, the top 10 would have recieved 40.

I don't see a problem.

Hello Tim B.
Thank you
Did I understand you well that the first 10 gets 50% of the fund? OK. Do the other 90 share the remaining 50% and have the same gain? And 11 and 80. I did not know that. If that's the rules then fine. It's illogical for me or ... the rule is the rule!
2x SUPPORT
Koviljka B.

Montenegro

E365 Country Champion

Posted 6 months ago

Congrats even though you are not happy make a follow up
Congrats even though you are not happy make a follow up
Cain M.

South Africa

Posted 6 months ago More by Tim B. 1 Reply

[quote=1288512] Hello Tim B. Thank you Did I understand you well that the first 10 gets 50% of the fund? OK. Do the other 90 share the remaining 50% and have the same gain? And 11 and 80. I did not know that. If that's the rules then fine. It's illogical for me or ... the rule is the rule!:smirk:[/quote] Not 50%, but 50 shares. Each day the zackpot is divided into 140 shares. The top 10 scores recieve 5 shares each, position 1 gets an equal number of TCredits as position 10. Position 11 - position 100 each get 1 share... so yes, position 11 and position 80 would get the same number of TCredits (1 share).
Koviljka B. posted:

Hello Tim B.
Thank you
Did I understand you well that the first 10 gets 50% of the fund? OK. Do the other 90 share the remaining 50% and have the same gain? And 11 and 80. I did not know that. If that's the rules then fine. It's illogical for me or ... the rule is the rule!

Not 50%, but 50 shares.
Each day the zackpot is divided into 140 shares.
The top 10 scores recieve 5 shares each, position 1 gets an equal number of TCredits as position 10.

Position 11 - position 100 each get 1 share... so yes, position 11 and position 80 would get the same number of TCredits (1 share).
16x SUPPORT
Tim B.

United States

E365 Champion
Gold Fast-Track

[quote=1288539][quote=1288512] Hello Tim B. Thank you Did I understand you well that the first 10 gets 50% of the fund? OK. Do the other 90 share the remaining 50% and have the same gain? And 11 and 80. I did not know that. If that's the rules then fine. It's illogical for me or ... the rule is the rule!:smirk:[/quote] Not 50%, but 50 shares. Each day the zackpot is divided into 140 shares. The top 10 scores recieve 5 shares each, position 1 gets an equal number of TCredits as position 10. Position 11 - position 100 each get 1 share... so yes, position 11 and position 80 would get the same number of TCredits (1 share). [/quote] I understand, thank you for your explanation! Thank you!
Tim B. posted:
Koviljka B. posted:

Hello Tim B.
Thank you

Not 50%, but 50 shares.
Each day the zackpot is divided into 140 shares.
The top 10 scores recieve 5 shares each, position 1 gets an equal number of TCredits as position 10.

Position 11 - position 100 each get 1 share... so yes, position 11 and position 80 would get the same number of TCredits (1 share).

I understand, thank you for your explanation! Thank you!
2x SUPPORT
Koviljka B.

Montenegro

E365 Country Champion

| Edit settings