Welcome to the Forum

Join in-depth discussions of SFI news, products, programs, and more with your fellow SFI affiliates. Brainstorm and share tips and ideas. Start new threads. Get your questions answered 24/7, become a Forum Guru, and more!

Material for better marketing of Localvantia

Posted 9 months ago More by Giuliano S.

Hi, i see there are the material for to have a very good business with Localvantia and SFI family and i hope in future are more also in all languages for to have more simple work with us. I think are good idea to will to buy the packages of al material for marketing of this business. I hope all SFI family to have soon very good work .
Hi, i see there are the material for to have a very good business with Localvantia and SFI family and i hope in future are more also in all languages for to have more simple work with us.
I think are good idea to will to buy the packages of al material for marketing of this business.
I hope all SFI family to have soon very good work .
SUPPORT
Giuliano S.

Italy

E365 Country Champion
Gold Fast-Track

Posted 9 months ago

Hi. Check this out https://www.sfimg.com/Support/Solution?id=230562 I see Italian listed as one of the languages these are printed in. Good luck in your Localvantia journey.
Hi. Check this out www.sfimg.com/Support/Solution?id=230562 I see Italian listed as one of the languages these are printed in. Good luck in your Localvantia journey.
118x SUPPORT
Jessie M.

Canada

E365 Champion
Gold Fast-Track
Guru Rank: #13

Posted 9 months ago More by Giuliano S.

Thank you very much Jessie.
Thank you very much Jessie.
SUPPORT
Giuliano S.

Italy

E365 Country Champion
Gold Fast-Track

Liked by Marcsi L. Dzul L.

Posted 9 months ago

Great message Giuliano S.
Great message Giuliano S.
Cain M.

South Africa

Posted 9 months ago

Marketing material is extremely important for success in the work.
Marketing material is extremely important for success in the work.
Gordana R.

Austria

Posted 9 months ago

I love it! Downloaded flyers from marketing tools, yesterday ... I had been more successful in recruiting ECAs over PSAs in my 8 months ... Elated to be part of the beginning of [img]https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DReXfmFVAAAqqnx?format=jpg[/img] Jan :palm_tree:
I love it!

Downloaded flyers from marketing tools, yesterday ...

I had been more successful in recruiting ECAs over PSAs in my 8 months ...

Elated to be part of the beginning of

Jan

7x SUPPORT
Jan G.

United States

| Edit settings