Welcome to the Forum

Join in-depth discussions of SFI news, products, programs, and more with your fellow SFI affiliates. Brainstorm and share tips and ideas. Start new threads. Get your questions answered 24/7, become a Forum Guru, and more!

Where Do All Those New Messages Come From?

contains great tip

Posted 9 months ago, edited 9 months ago More by Wayne E.

January 13 - 2018 Team Leaders are thankful when their messages receive a reply from the new downline members But before our downline can reply to our message that message has to be found and needs to be read Where can new members find these important messages? Various SFI tools are used to create helpful messages but does our downline always KNOW where to find them? Hope this post helps us all find the **Missing Messages** [b]Here are some of the free SFI Message Tools available 1. - SFI Chat - TeamMail 2. - Stream 3. - Genealogy Email 4. - PSA/CSA Sponsor Welcome 5. - Leadership Page Greeting 6. - Leadership Page BestTip Tab 7. - SFI Ecards [/b] SFI Chat and TeamMail are important tools because messages are sent and received inside the SFI system Emails do NOT always get delivered BUT messages inside the SFI system are available to members who log in When you are logged in to your SFI Homepage just look for the group of buttons above the Photo area When Chat Bubble has color and when TeamMail button has red circle with number in it - [u]then you know you have messages waiting for you[/u] This graphic shows the SFI Chat and TeamMail buttons (as well as several other important buttons) . . . [img]https://i.imgur.com/GnNpM1L.png[/img] Open a [b]TeamMail message[/b] and you can see a **Reply** button Look for a small reply BOX [b]below your Chat messages[/b] (the reply box will get larger as you put more words in it) The Chat Reply box says - [b]**Type your message and press the Enter key to send**[/b] When new members visit their SFI HomePage they are given a notice (and Link) to see a SponsorWelcome - after a while that Link (under the Alerts Tab) is gone What IF the Sponsor Updates his [b]default Welcome Message?[/b] How can a new member find that important Link again? See below for Links to Sponsor and Co-Sponsor welcome - [b][url=http://www.sfimg.com/SponsorWelcome]https://www.sfimg.com/SponsorWelcome[/url] [url=https://www.sfimg.com/SponsorWelcome?csa=true]https://www.sfimg.com/SponsorWelcome?csa=true[/url] [/b] Now we know how to Reply - [b]It is not hard to do[/b] So let's just DO IT - [u]**Say Hello to your Sponsor**[/u] . . . ([i]Repaired formatting tags - moderator[/i])
January 13 - 2018
Team Leaders are thankful when their messages
receive a reply from the new downline members

But before our downline can reply to our message
that message has to be found and needs to be read

Where can new members find these important messages?
Various SFI tools are used to create helpful messages
but does our downline always KNOW where to find them?

Hope this post helps us all find the **Missing Messages**

Here are some of the free SFI Message Tools available
1. - SFI Chat - TeamMail
2. - Stream
3. - Genealogy Email
4. - PSA/CSA Sponsor Welcome
5. - Leadership Page Greeting
6. - Leadership Page BestTip Tab
7. - SFI Ecards

SFI Chat and TeamMail are important tools because
messages are sent and received inside the SFI system
Emails do NOT always get delivered BUT messages inside
the SFI system are available to members who log in

When you are logged in to your SFI Homepage just
look for the group of buttons above the Photo area

When Chat Bubble has color and when TeamMail
button has red circle with number in it -
then you know you have messages waiting for you

This graphic shows the SFI Chat and TeamMail buttons
(as well as several other important buttons)
. . .

Open a TeamMail message and you can see a **Reply** button

Look for a small reply BOX below your Chat messages
(the reply box will get larger as you put more words in it)

The Chat Reply box says -
**Type your message and press the Enter key to send**

When new members visit their SFI HomePage they are
given a notice (and Link) to see a SponsorWelcome -
after a while that Link (under the Alerts Tab) is gone

What IF the Sponsor Updates his default Welcome Message?
How can a new member find that important Link again?

See below for Links to Sponsor and Co-Sponsor welcome -

https://www.sfimg.com/SponsorWelcome
https://www.sfimg.com/SponsorWelcome?csa=true

Now we know how to Reply - It is not hard to do
So let's just DO IT - **Say Hello to your Sponsor**
. . .

(Repaired formatting tags - moderator)
5x SUPPORT
Wayne E.

Canada

Gold Fast-Track

Posted 9 months ago 1 Reply

Hi Wayne! Yes, lot of sources available... thanks for reminder ! However, our newbies can rely on their personal e-mail address, where they are receiving notifications no matter from which source the message is coming. Best regards !
Hi Wayne!

Yes, lot of sources available... thanks for reminder !

However, our newbies can rely on their personal e-mail address, where they are receiving notifications no matter from which source the message is coming.

Best regards !
300x SUPPORT
Sead Š.

Bosnia And Herzegovina

E365 Champion
Guru Rank: #6

Posted 9 months ago More by Wayne E. 1 Reply

[quote=1288446]Hi Wayne! Yes, lot of sources available... thanks for reminder ! However, our newbies can rely on their personal e-mail address, where they are receiving notifications no matter from which source the message is coming. Best regards ! [/quote] -------------------- New members can receive messages sent to the email address they used when they joined SFI However it is VERY important for new members to whitelist the email address of SFI and the email addresses of their SFI upline members If whitelisting is not done then in many cases the email messages will be rejected by their email provider or put into their email Trash folder That is why it is so important for new members to know how to find welcome Messages in SFI Chat and in SFI TeamMail Of course they have to login to SFI to find those messages so email messages are good for those who neglect to log in after their first day
Sead Š. posted:
Hi Wayne!

However, our newbies can rely on their personal e-mail address, where they are receiving notifications no matter from which source the message is coming.

Best regards !

--------------------
New members can receive messages sent to the email address they used
when they joined SFI

However it is VERY important for new members to whitelist the email address
of SFI and the email addresses of their SFI upline members

If whitelisting is not done then in many cases the email messages
will be rejected by their email provider or put into their email Trash folder

That is why it is so important for new members to know how to
find welcome Messages in SFI Chat and in SFI TeamMail

Of course they have to login to SFI to find those messages
so email messages are good for those who neglect to log in
after their first day
5x SUPPORT
Wayne E.

Canada

Gold Fast-Track

Posted 9 months ago

[quote=1288460][quote=1288446]Hi Wayne! Yes, lot of sources available... thanks for reminder ! However, our newbies can rely on their personal e-mail address, where they are receiving notifications no matter from which source the message is coming. Best regards ! [/quote] -------------------- New members can receive messages sent to the email address they used when they joined SFI However it is VERY important for new members to whitelist the email address of SFI and the email addresses of their SFI upline members If whitelisting is not done then in many cases the email messages will be rejected by their email provider or put into their email Trash folder That is why it is so important for new members to know how to find welcome Messages in SFI Chat and in SFI TeamMail Of course they have to login to SFI to find those messages so email messages are good for those who neglect to log in after their first day [/quote] In which country you mean? Is it a kind of joke?
Wayne E. posted:
Sead Š. posted:
Hi Wayne!

Best regards !

--------------------
New members can receive messages sent to the email address they used
when they joined SFI

However it is VERY important for new members to whitelist the email address
of SFI and the email addresses of their SFI upline members

If whitelisting is not done then in many cases the email messages
will be rejected by their email provider or put into their email Trash folder

That is why it is so important for new members to know how to
find welcome Messages in SFI Chat and in SFI TeamMail

Of course they have to login to SFI to find those messages
so email messages are good for those who neglect to log in
after their first day

In which country you mean? Is it a kind of joke?
2x SUPPORT
XAVIER ADOLF N.

United Arab Emirates

E365 Country Champion

Posted 9 months ago

You are perfect here. Just Whitelist the email of your Sponsor, your Co-Sponsor as well as your Up line . This is the best way to success . They are those people who can really guide.
You are perfect here. Just Whitelist the email of your Sponsor, your Co-Sponsor as well as your Up line . This is the best way to success . They are those people who can really guide.
2x SUPPORT
yogesh d.

India

E365 Runner Up

Posted 9 months ago

Wonderful post, Wayne. I have never heard from my sponsor, so I contacted him through chat. I have been contacting all of my uplines, little by little, mainly through chat or email. I have just a few left to go as I did not want to do it all at once and inundate all of them with messages from me. Will be finishing up doing this soon, and I think it is a great way to get to know those who can help you so much with your future growth at SFI. Thanks again, Wayne. You always have such great posts and good ideas. Shelley Leepper
Wonderful post, Wayne.

I have never heard from my sponsor, so I contacted him through chat. I have been contacting all of my uplines, little by little, mainly through chat or email. I have just a few left to go as I did not want to do it all at once and inundate all of them with messages from me.

Will be finishing up doing this soon, and I think it is a great way to get to know those who can help you so much with your future growth at SFI.

Thanks again, Wayne. You always have such great posts and good ideas.

Shelley Leepper
50x SUPPORT
SHELLEY L.

United States

Posted 9 months ago

Wayne a very timely written nice and usefull article. Thank you very much for sharing.
Wayne a very timely written nice and usefull article. Thank you very much for sharing.
12x SUPPORT
Dakshesh S.

India

E365 Runner Up
Gold Fast-Track

Liked by Zlatko D.

Posted 9 months ago

This is the best way to succeed. They are the people who really guide you. Thank you, Wayne!

This is the best way to succeed. They are the people who really guide you. Thank you, Wayne!
Brigitta B.

Hungary

Liked by Zlatko D.

Posted 9 months ago

Thanks for sharing Wayne. Serves as refresher to timed and tested committed SFIers and a great help to new affiliates.
Thanks for sharing Wayne. Serves as refresher to timed and tested committed SFIers and a great help to new affiliates.
Glenda P.

Philippines

Posted 9 months ago

A great insight and reminder. Thanks Wayne.
A great insight and reminder. Thanks Wayne.
11x SUPPORT
Olufunmilola O.

Nigeria

E365 Runner Up

| Edit settings