Welcome to the Forum

Join in-depth discussions of SFI news, products, programs, and more with your fellow SFI affiliates. Brainstorm and share tips and ideas. Start new threads. Get your questions answered 24/7, become a Forum Guru, and more!

New TripleClicks Layout

Posted 6 months ago More by Kelly C.

To the designer of the new TripleClicks layout and Mr Gery, Great job! Kudos! Excellent job and it is so much easier to find what you are looking for! Awesome and don't change! Kelly, SFI, Bronze Team Leader
To the designer of the new TripleClicks layout and Mr Gery,

Great job! Kudos!

Excellent job and it is so much easier to find what you are looking for!

Awesome and don't change!

Kelly, SFI, Bronze Team Leader
SUPPORT
Kelly C.

United States

E365 Runner Up

Posted 6 months ago

Dear Kelly C , Dear All , I agree with you , The graphic designer is exceptional or the team working . All the Best !
Dear Kelly C ,
Dear All ,
I agree with you ,
The graphic designer is exceptional or the team working .
All the Best !
280x SUPPORT
Zoran V.

Serbia

E365 Champion
Silver Fast-Track

Posted 6 months ago

Thanks for sharing. TripleClicks is great and there are so many opportunities there to see and choose from.
Thanks for sharing. TripleClicks is great and there are so many opportunities there to see and choose from.
16x SUPPORT
Gladys K.

United States

Gold Fast-Track

Posted 6 months ago

Great start for new Affiliates
Great start for new Affiliates
Cain M.

South Africa

Posted 6 months ago

Hi Kelly, Yes from great minds come great things, Bravo to every one at SFI!
Hi Kelly,
Yes from great minds come great things, Bravo to every one at SFI!
3x SUPPORT
Clarence W.

United States

E365 Runner Up

Posted 6 months ago

Hi Kelly! Yes, I agree. Very nice and very transparent! Best regards!
Hi Kelly!
Yes, I agree. Very nice and very transparent! Best regards!
37x SUPPORT
Zoran T.

Serbia

Posted 6 months ago More by Kelly C.

Yesterday, is when I really noticed, how much easily I could find what I was looking for! I agree that great minds, can make a difference, in everything a person does! The implementation of ideas, from thoughts, to conversations, to the drawing board and blueprints, to beginning construction through to the finished products, is am amazing process! Being from a construction background, with Building Trades schooling and growing up with a family of Builder's and Farmer's! I do know about what it takes, to build something, on a strong, solid and firm foundation! If you build something on a solid foundation of fundamentals, it will weather any storm! But if it is built on sandy and unstable ground, it will be faulty! I believe that TripleClicks is more solid, with the new design! Being easily accessible and easier to navigate, around between categories! Again hoorah! wWelldone and thanks everyone for acknowledging what I was noticing! Kelly, SFI, Bronze Team Leader
Yesterday, is when I really noticed, how much easily I could find what I was looking for!

I agree that great minds, can make a difference, in everything a person does!

The implementation of ideas, from thoughts, to conversations, to the drawing board and blueprints, to beginning construction through to the finished products, is am amazing process!

Being from a construction background, with Building Trades schooling and growing up with a family of Builder's and Farmer's!

I do know about what it takes, to build something, on a strong, solid and firm foundation! If you build something on a solid foundation of fundamentals, it will weather any storm! But if it is built on sandy and unstable ground, it will be faulty!

I believe that TripleClicks is more solid, with the new design! Being easily accessible and easier to navigate, around between categories!

Again hoorah! wWelldone and thanks everyone for acknowledging what I was noticing!

Kelly, SFI, Bronze Team Leader
SUPPORT
Kelly C.

United States

E365 Runner Up

Posted 6 months ago

Excellent Triple clicks layout don't change.
Excellent Triple clicks layout don't change.
SUPPORT
Laura M.

United States

E365 Country Champion

Posted 6 months ago

Great improvement, a BIG thank you and well done to the team :star:
Great improvement, a BIG thank you and well done to the team
Gerda N.

South Africa

Posted 6 months ago

Yes, I agree the layout is excellent and easy to find products.
Yes, I agree the layout is excellent and easy to find products.
2x SUPPORT
Rosemary F.

France

Gold Fast-Track

Liked by Biserka N. Kelly C.

| Edit settings