Welcome to the Forum

Join in-depth discussions of SFI news, products, programs, and more with your fellow SFI affiliates. Brainstorm and share tips and ideas. Start new threads. Get your questions answered 24/7, become a Forum Guru, and more!

New PSA's

Posted 3 months ago More by Angelie a.

I have 4 registered PSA today.. how can I make them stay and grow here..?. Any tips.? Thank you... ANGEL..
I have 4 registered PSA today.. how can I make them stay and grow here..?. Any tips.?

Thank you...
ANGEL..
Angelie a.

Philippines

Posted 3 months ago

Correct/best answer as verified by SFI
Hi Angelie! Try to apply this do's and don't's : How can I be an awesome sponsor and create big income duplication? https://www.sfimg.com/Support/Solution?id=191295 Stay Awesome ! Best regards !
Hi Angelie!

Try to apply this do's and don't's : How can I be an awesome sponsor and create big income duplication?

www.sfimg.com/Support/Solution?id=191295

Stay Awesome !

Best regards !

254x SUPPORT
Sead Š.

Bosnia And Herzegovina

E365 Champion

Posted 3 months ago 1 Reply

Sorry Angelie, you cannot make them stay and grow. We are all freewill agents and have different attitudes and agendas. Some, those who can see the great benefits, will stay and work the program. Some, will start but when things are not going fast enough for them will quit. Others will never log in again. Your agenda should be geared toward giving them all the positive information and affirmation you can to help them see the long term goals. Don't let yourself get discouraged. Stay positive! Remember, Roman and nothing worthwhile were built in a day, week, month, or sometimes a year or many years.
Sorry Angelie, you cannot make them stay and grow. We are all freewill agents and have different attitudes and agendas. Some, those who can see the great benefits, will stay and work the program. Some, will start but when things are not going fast enough for them will quit. Others will never log in again.
Your agenda should be geared toward giving them all the positive information and affirmation you can to help them see the long term goals. Don't let yourself get discouraged. Stay positive! Remember, Roman and nothing worthwhile were built in a day, week, month, or sometimes a year or many years.
2x SUPPORT
Agnes C.

United States

E365 Champion
Gold Fast-Track

I encourage them.. but I don't think so if they try to log in again.. But I'm still hoping that they do,. Thank you Sir and Ma'am.. 😊
I encourage them.. but I don't think so if they try to log in again.. But I'm still hoping that they do,.

Thank you Sir and Ma'am.. 😊
Angelie a.

Philippines

Hello- You can try the e cards. Sometimes the person signs up and tries Plan A with Plan B being SFI. Keep sending team mail sometimes you will catch them 2 weeks to a month down the road when Plan A has failed. They will just happen to log in and see everything waiting for them and give you a reply. Robert
Hello-

You can try the e cards. Sometimes the person signs up and tries Plan A with Plan B being SFI. Keep sending team mail sometimes you will catch them 2 weeks to a month down the road when Plan A has failed. They will just happen to log in and see everything waiting for them and give you a reply.

Robert
5x SUPPORT
Robert T.

United States

Dear Angelia A , It's interesting because it's about PSA, did you bring them, or did you win them? There should be a difference in the way you turn. Here you go : [img]https://i.imgur.com/sc7iQu2.jpg[/img] All the Best !
Dear Angelia A ,
It's interesting because it's about PSA, did you bring them, or did you win them?
There should be a difference in the way you turn.
Here you go :

All the Best !
244x SUPPORT
Zoran V.

Serbia

E365 Champion
Silver Fast-Track

Posted 3 months ago

There is no sure way to make them stay and become active. You can and should encourage them to build their business. There are many good ideas in the launch pad. I wish you success. Just don't give up because that is sure failure.
There is no sure way to make them stay and become active. You can and should encourage them to build their business. There are many good ideas in the launch pad. I wish you success. Just don't give up because that is sure failure.
4x SUPPORT
Norman T.

United States

E365 Champion
Gold Fast-Track

Posted 3 months ago

[quote=1288522]Sorry Angelie, you cannot make them stay and grow. We are all freewill agents and have different attitudes and agendas. Some, those who can see the great benefits, will stay and work the program. Some, will start but when things are not going fast enough for them will quit. Others will never log in again. Your agenda should be geared toward giving them all the positive information and affirmation you can to help them see the long term goals. Don't let yourself get discouraged. Stay positive! Remember, Roman and nothing worthwhile were built in a day, week, month, or sometimes a year or many years.[/quote] Hi Agnes Although what you wrote here is OK but it is not advisable to discourage the newbies like that. We can try & motivate them to stay in business by giving them guidance/help & support. Let's be an Awesome Sponsors!
Agnes C. posted:
Sorry Angelie, you cannot make them stay and grow. We are all freewill agents and have different attitudes and agendas. Some, those who can see the great benefits, will stay and work the program. Some, will start but when things are not going fast enough for them will quit. Others will never log in again.
Your agenda should be geared toward giving them all the positive information and affirmation you can to help them see the long term goals. Don't let yourself get discouraged. Stay positive! Remember, Roman and nothing worthwhile were built in a day, week, month, or sometimes a year or many years.

Hi Agnes
Although what you wrote here is OK
but it is not advisable to discourage the newbies like that.
We can try & motivate them to stay in business by giving them
guidance/help & support.
Let's be an Awesome Sponsors!
82x SUPPORT
Manoharlal M.

India

E365 Runner Up
Gold Fast-Track

Posted 3 months ago

Hi Angelie! Have you updated the greeting message with your PSA which SFI sends to each PSA that registers on your account? https://www.sfimg.com/MyAccount/NewAffiliateGreeting If you do not do it because this is the first message that PSA gets when registering. I welcome you.
Hi Angelie!
Have you updated the greeting message with your PSA which SFI sends to each PSA that registers on your account?
www.sfimg.com/MyAccount/NewAffiliateGreeting
If you do not do it because this is the first message that PSA gets when registering.
I welcome you.
13x SUPPORT
Nikola V.

Serbia

E365 Runner Up
Silver Fast-Track

Posted 3 months ago, edited 3 months ago

Hi Angelie! First - congrats on yours 4 registered PSA! Bravo! You can do next - send E-card welcome (recommend click on name of first - than find Welcome and next find *TIP* • Want to change the letter? Click here for directions OR view sample e-mails here. • [b]Click here[/b][u][i][/i][/u] to view the default welcome letter text. Repeat for follow PSA On chat sent simple notice, like - Hi! Welcome on the SFI! How do you do? (start communication) Recommend than that doing Getting-Started actions / read LaunchPad and if have any questions than written and in very short time you give answer Next - follow their work - and lead them from initial assignments Have a nice co-worked you and yours PSA Best regards! All the best!
Hi Angelie!
First - congrats on yours 4 registered PSA! Bravo!

You can do next
- send E-card welcome (recommend click on name of first - than find Welcome and next find
*TIP*
• Want to change the letter? Click here for directions OR view sample e-mails here.
Click here to view the default welcome letter text.

Repeat for follow PSA

On chat sent simple notice, like - Hi! Welcome on the SFI! How do you do? (start communication)
Recommend than that doing Getting-Started actions / read LaunchPad
and if have any questions than written and in very short time you give answer

Next - follow their work - and lead them from initial assignments

Have a nice co-worked you and yours PSA

Best regards! All the best!

Maša Z.

Croatia

E365 Country Champion
Silver Fast-Track

Posted 3 months ago

Hi Hi Angelie! I use the Rules for Success https://www.sfimg.com/ROS/Index A great deal, to send my new PSA helpful, Simple tips. Don't be pushy, just always let them know you are there for them, to help when needed or wanted. :smile: Also please keep your mailings short and simple. Best of luck to you on this wonderful Journey. Monika T
Hi Hi Angelie!

I use the Rules for Success
www.sfimg.com/ROS/Index
A great deal, to send my new PSA helpful,
Simple tips.
Don't be pushy, just always let them know
you are there for them, to help when needed
or wanted.

Also please keep your mailings short and simple.

Best of luck to you on this wonderful Journey.

Monika T
15x SUPPORT
Monika T.

United States

E365 Champion

[quote=1288547]Hello- You can try the e cards. Sometimes the person signs up and tries Plan A with Plan B being SFI. Keep sending team mail sometimes you will catch them 2 weeks to a month down the road when Plan A has failed. They will just happen to log in and see everything waiting for them and give you a reply. Robert[/quote] Yes sir, I do send them e-cards.. Thank you.. Angel..
Robert T. posted:
Hello-

You can try the e cards. Sometimes the person signs up and tries Plan A with Plan B being SFI. Keep sending team mail sometimes you will catch them 2 weeks to a month down the road when Plan A has failed. They will just happen to log in and see everything waiting for them and give you a reply.

Robert

Yes sir, I do send them e-cards..

Thank you..
Angel..
Angelie a.

Philippines

| Edit settings