Welcome to the Forum

Join in-depth discussions of SFI news, products, programs, and more with your fellow SFI affiliates. Brainstorm and share tips and ideas. Start new threads. Get your questions answered 24/7, become a Forum Guru, and more!

Where can I find out where I got from PSA / CSA?

Posted 3 months ago

I get CSA after EA certification, as a bronze team leader and other ways. I get PSA Builder Bundle and other ways. Do I know which one I got from? For example: one day from multiple sources to receive PSA or CSA.
I get CSA after EA certification, as a bronze team leader and other ways.
I get PSA Builder Bundle and other ways.

Do I know which one I got from?
For example: one day from multiple sources to receive PSA or CSA.
Gergely N.

Hungary

Posted 3 months ago

Hi Gergely!   In genealogy, there is a KC item that indicates whether PSA is from your ad, purchased at auction, or received as a reward. I welcome you.
Hi Gergely!
  In genealogy, there is a KC item that indicates whether PSA is from your ad, purchased at auction, or received as a reward.
I welcome you.
13x SUPPORT
Nikola V.

Serbia

E365 Runner Up
Silver Fast-Track

Posted 3 months ago

HI Gergely, If you look under Geneology which you can find under the HOT SPOT tab, you can use the filter(the third one ) It will show you the Source of where you CSA's are coming from, also you can use the key codes. Just Experiment with the filters in Geneology and you will be surprised how much information you can find reference your Team Hope this helps regards
HI Gergely,
If you look under Geneology which you can find under the HOT SPOT tab, you can use the filter(the third one )
It will show you the Source of where you CSA's are coming from, also you can use the key codes.
Just Experiment with the filters in Geneology and you will be surprised how much information you can find reference your Team

Hope this helps
regards
3x SUPPORT
Christine D.

Gibraltar

E365 Champion
Gold Fast-Track

Posted 3 months ago 1 Reply

Learn about Key codes: [b]KEY CODES: How can I track my advertising? How do I use key codes?[/b] https://www.sfimg.com/Support/Solution?id=19365 The key code identifying your PSAs To Go sign-ups is [b]1104[/b]. The keycode identifying your S-Builder sign-ups is [b]1101[/b]. The keycode identifying your Builder Bundle sign-ups is [b]1102[/b]. Any more questions about Key Code go to [url=https://www.sfimg.com/Support/][b]Support page[/b][/url] then key in 'Key Code' in the search box and you will find many FAQ there. Hope this helps. All the best.
Learn about Key codes:

KEY CODES: How can I track my advertising? How do I use key codes?
www.sfimg.com/Support/Solution?id=19365

The key code identifying your PSAs To Go sign-ups is 1104.
The keycode identifying your S-Builder sign-ups is 1101.
The keycode identifying your Builder Bundle sign-ups is 1102.

Any more questions about Key Code go to Support page then key in 'Key Code' in the search box and you will find many FAQ there.

Hope this helps. All the best.
2x SUPPORT
Sarinah A.

Singapore

Gold Fast-Track

Posted 3 months ago

[quote=1288646]Learn about Key codes: [b]KEY CODES: How can I track my advertising? How do I use key codes?[/b] https://www.sfimg.com/Support/Solution?id=19365 The key code identifying your PSAs To Go sign-ups is [b]1104[/b]. The keycode identifying your S-Builder sign-ups is [b]1101[/b]. The keycode identifying your Builder Bundle sign-ups is [b]1102[/b]. Any more questions about Key Code go to [url=https://www.sfimg.com/Support/][b]Support page[/b][/url] then key in 'Key Code' in the search box and you will find many FAQ there. Hope this helps. All the best.[/quote] Also I would like to add Bid & Build PSAs sign-up [b]1105[/b].
Sarinah A. posted:
Learn about Key codes:

KEY CODES: How can I track my advertising? How do I use key codes?
www.sfimg.com/Support/Solution?id=19365

The key code identifying your PSAs To Go sign-ups is 1104.
The keycode identifying your S-Builder sign-ups is 1101.
The keycode identifying your Builder Bundle sign-ups is 1102.

Any more questions about Key Code go to Support page then key in 'Key Code' in the search box and you will find many FAQ there.

Hope this helps. All the best.

Also I would like to add Bid & Build PSAs sign-up 1105.
DD .

Canada

Gold Fast-Track

Posted 3 months ago

First go to your Down line found at: https://www.sfimg.com/Reports/Genealogy?referrer=search Look for KC within your list - that is the keycode source that they came in with. The keycodes reserved for SFI corporate use: 1100 through 1200 1300 9999 This is how you will see the keycode source as your new PSA's etc come in but I have noticed to get from more than one source from one purchase. But it does not matter to me as long as I get them.
First go to your Down line found at: www.sfimg.com/Reports/Genealogy?referrer=search
Look for KC within your list - that is the keycode source that they came in with.
The keycodes reserved for SFI corporate use:
1100 through 1200
This is how you will see the keycode source as your new PSA's etc come in but I have noticed to get from more than one source from one purchase.
But it does not matter to me as long as I get them.

SUPPORT
Sanchia A.

South Africa

Posted 3 months ago

It is very important to know how we get our PSAs or CSA and the key codes to identity our PSAs or CSAs
It is very important to know how we get our PSAs or CSA and the key codes to identity our PSAs or CSAs
Cain M.

South Africa

| Edit settings