Welcome to the Forum

Join in-depth discussions of SFI news, products, programs, and more with your fellow SFI affiliates. Brainstorm and share tips and ideas. Start new threads. Get your questions answered 24/7, become a Forum Guru, and more!

26 Motivational Quotes about Success.

Posted 3 months ago

Sometimes the inspiration you need to keep moving forward and achieve your dreams can be found in a few simple words of wisdom. Success, as with most things, starts with attitude. When you're struggling or finding so difficult to do your daily tasks or finding hard to upgrade your rank, Just remember that there are people here before you and you are not here to fail but to success, Just used this wisdom words to burst of inspiration and it can make a huge difference. Here are 26 quotes about success to inspire you to keep pushing forward in SFI and achieve your dreams in SFI business. 1. "Things work out best for those who make the best of how things work out." John Wooden 2. "Success usually comes to those who are too busy to be looking for it." Henry David Thoreau 3. "Entrepreneurs average 3.8 failures before final success. What sets the successful ones apart is their amazing persistence." Lisa M. Amos 4. "Take up one idea. Make that one idea your life--think of it, dream of it, and live on that idea. Let the brain, muscles, nerves, every part of your body, be full of that idea, and just leave every other idea alone. This is the way to success." Swami Vivekananda 5. "All our dreams can come true if we have the courage to pursue them." Walt Disney 6. "If you are willing to do more than you are paid to do, eventually you will be paid to do more than you do." Anonymous 7. "Whenever you see a successful person, you only see the public glories, never the private sacrifices to reach them." Vaibhav Shah 8. "Opportunities don't happen. You create them." Chris Grosser 9. "It is not the strongest of the species that survive, or the most intelligent, but the one most responsive to change." Charles Darwin 10. "Great minds discuss ideas; average minds discuss events; small minds discuss people." Eleanor Roosevelt 11. "A successful man is one who can lay a firm foundation with the bricks others have thrown at him." David Brinkley 12. "The whole secret of a successful life is to find out what is one's destiny to do, and then do it." Henry Ford 13. "There are two types of people who will tell you that you cannot make a difference in this world: those who are afraid to try and those who are afraid you will succeed." Ray Goforth 14. "Start where you are. Use what you have. Do what you can." Arthur Ashe 15. "I find that the harder I work the more luck I seem to have." Thomas Jefferson 16. "Success is the sum of small efforts, repeated day-in and day-out." Robert Collier 17. "You may only succeed if you desire succeeding; you may only fail if you do not mind failing." Philippos 18. "Courage is resistance to fear, mastery of fear--not absence of fear." Mark Twain 19. "We become what we think about most of the time, and that's the strangest secret." Earl Nightingale 20. "Though no one can go back and make a brand-new start, anyone can start from now and make a brand-new ending." Carl Bard 21. "I find that when you have a real interest in life and a curious life, that sleep is not the most important thing." Martha Stewart 22. "You can't connect the dots looking forward; you can only connect them looking backward. So you have to trust that the dots will somehow connect in your future. You have to trust in something--your gut, destiny, life, karma, whatever. This approach has never let me down, and it has made all the difference in my life." Steve Jobs 23. "Be patient with yourself. Self-growth is tender; it's holy ground. There's no greater investment." Stephen Covey 24. "Many of life's failures are people who did not realize how close they were to success when they gave up." Thomas A. Edison 25. "Always bear in mind that your own resolution to success is more important than any other one thing." Abraham Lincoln 26. "Successful and unsuccessful people do not vary greatly in their abilities. They vary in their desires to reach their potential." John Maxwell Thanks Best Regard.
Sometimes the inspiration you need to keep moving forward and achieve your dreams can be found in a few simple words of wisdom. Success, as with most things, starts with attitude. When you're struggling or finding so difficult to do your daily tasks or finding hard to upgrade your rank, Just remember that there are people here before you and you are not here to fail but to success, Just used this wisdom words to burst of inspiration and it can make a huge difference.

Here are 26 quotes about success to inspire you to keep pushing forward in SFI and achieve your dreams in SFI business.

1. "Things work out best for those who make the best of how things work out." John Wooden
2. "Success usually comes to those who are too busy to be looking for it." Henry David Thoreau
3. "Entrepreneurs average 3.8 failures before final success. What sets the successful ones apart is their amazing persistence." Lisa M. Amos
4. "Take up one idea. Make that one idea your life--think of it, dream of it, and live on that idea. Let the brain, muscles, nerves, every part of your body, be full of that idea, and just leave every other idea alone. This is the way to success." Swami Vivekananda
5. "All our dreams can come true if we have the courage to pursue them." Walt Disney
6. "If you are willing to do more than you are paid to do, eventually you will be paid to do more than you do." Anonymous
7. "Whenever you see a successful person, you only see the public glories, never the private sacrifices to reach them." Vaibhav Shah
8. "Opportunities don't happen. You create them." Chris Grosser
9. "It is not the strongest of the species that survive, or the most intelligent, but the one most responsive to change." Charles Darwin
10. "Great minds discuss ideas; average minds discuss events; small minds discuss people." Eleanor Roosevelt
11. "A successful man is one who can lay a firm foundation with the bricks others have thrown at him." David Brinkley
12. "The whole secret of a successful life is to find out what is one's destiny to do, and then do it." Henry Ford
13. "There are two types of people who will tell you that you cannot make a difference in this world: those who are afraid to try and those who are afraid you will succeed." Ray Goforth
14. "Start where you are. Use what you have. Do what you can." Arthur Ashe
15. "I find that the harder I work the more luck I seem to have." Thomas Jefferson
16. "Success is the sum of small efforts, repeated day-in and day-out." Robert Collier
17. "You may only succeed if you desire succeeding; you may only fail if you do not mind failing." Philippos
18. "Courage is resistance to fear, mastery of fear--not absence of fear." Mark Twain
19. "We become what we think about most of the time, and that's the strangest secret." Earl Nightingale
20. "Though no one can go back and make a brand-new start, anyone can start from now and make a brand-new ending." Carl Bard
21. "I find that when you have a real interest in life and a curious life, that sleep is not the most important thing." Martha Stewart
22. "You can't connect the dots looking forward; you can only connect them looking backward. So you have to trust that the dots will somehow connect in your future. You have to trust in something--your gut, destiny, life, karma, whatever. This approach has never let me down, and it has made all the difference in my life." Steve Jobs
23. "Be patient with yourself. Self-growth is tender; it's holy ground. There's no greater investment." Stephen Covey
24. "Many of life's failures are people who did not realize how close they were to success when they gave up." Thomas A. Edison
25. "Always bear in mind that your own resolution to success is more important than any other one thing." Abraham Lincoln
26. "Successful and unsuccessful people do not vary greatly in their abilities. They vary in their desires to reach their potential." John Maxwell

Thanks
Best Regard.

14x SUPPORT
Michael A.

Nigeria

Posted 3 months ago

Hello Michael, Thanks to share this list of quotes with us. Let us work on them and be successful.
Hello Michael,

Thanks to share this list of quotes with us.

Let us work on them and be successful.
330x SUPPORT
Johan V.

Turkey

E365 Country Champion

Posted 3 months ago

Thank you for sharing Michael. [img]https://i.imgur.com/Ddybuhr.png[/img]
Thank you for sharing Michael.

8x SUPPORT
Ray G.

United States

E365 Champion

Posted 3 months ago

Thank You Michael for sharing these great inspiring quotes! Yes, we all have those days when we need some extra motivation / inspiration, and no better place than heading to Forum to start reading & finding new inspiration. To your Success !
Thank You Michael for sharing these great inspiring quotes!
Yes, we all have those days when we need some extra motivation / inspiration,
and no better place than heading to Forum to start reading & finding new inspiration.
To your Success !
Gerda N.

South Africa

Posted 3 months ago

Hi Micheal, Thanks for the great post of inspiration to all new as well as old Affiliates, may we all keep this in our mind and heart and follow these words of wisdom. Thanks once again for the encouraging thoughts.
Hi Micheal,
Thanks for the great post of inspiration to all new as well as old Affiliates, may we all keep this in our mind and heart and follow these words of wisdom. Thanks once again for the encouraging thoughts.
Theodore V.

India

Posted 3 months ago

Dear Michael A , Nice and systematic text . For me it is enough a single factor : [b]my family with my three grandsons ![/b] All the Best !
Dear Michael A ,
Nice and systematic text .
For me it is enough a single factor :
my family with my three grandsons !
All the Best !
244x SUPPORT
Zoran V.

Serbia

E365 Champion
Silver Fast-Track

Posted 3 months ago

Hi Michael, These motivational quotes are really inspiring and helpful. Thanks & Regards Gaurav Maheshwari
Hi Michael,
These motivational quotes are really inspiring and helpful.
Thanks & Regards
Gaurav Maheshwari
Gaurav M.

India

E365 Champion

Posted 3 months ago

Michael A. Thank you for the text above. You make my day. All that words are brilliant, but 4. "Take up one idea. Make that one idea your life--think of it, dream of it, and live on that idea. Let the brain, muscles, nerves, every part of your body, be full of that idea, and just leave every other idea alone. This is the way to success." Swami Vivekananda is my favorite.
Michael A. Thank you for the text above. You make my day. All that words are brilliant, but 4. "Take up one idea. Make that one idea your life--think of it, dream of it, and live on that idea. Let the brain, muscles, nerves, every part of your body, be full of that idea, and just leave every other idea alone. This is the way to success." Swami Vivekananda is my favorite.
Suzana K.

Macedonia

Posted 3 months ago

Thank you Michael , these quotes are well said .
Thank you Michael , these quotes are well said .
Raymond P.

Jamaica

E365 Country Champion

Posted 3 months ago More by Paeai F.

Thank You for the quotes of encouragement.keep it up n good luck.
Thank You for the quotes of encouragement.keep it up n good luck.
Paeai F.

United States

Posted 3 months ago

Thanks for sharing! [img]https://i.imgur.com/4c3nc6C.png[/img]
Thanks for sharing!
33x SUPPORT
Francis R.

Palau

Posted 3 months ago

Thumb up Michael and thanks for the great job.
Thumb up Michael and thanks for the great job.
Patrick A.

Nigeria

| Edit settings